Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin will reach $2000 to $10000 in 2017 and $100k by 2026.  (Read 5012 times)
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:38:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZe1pl66vGg

A good video on exponential growth and groundbreaking technologies, and bitcoin is definitely a game changer.

What can I say? Let's hope those numbers materialize. A lot of people lost faith and now it looks we can easily hit $2000 this year. 100k by 2026 sounds like a decent deal to me.
I am never sure bitcoin can survive until 2026, the maximum price that may be achieved is $5,000, which will occur 3 or 4 more years again. After the price $5.000 is reached then everyone would sell bitcoin and finally the price go to the floor.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:47:57 AM

A good video on exponential growth and groundbreaking technologies, and bitcoin is definitely a game changer.

What can I say? Let's hope those numbers materialize. A lot of people lost faith and now it looks we can easily hit $2000 this year. 100k by 2026 sounds like a decent deal to me.

Man you are as loony as a bowl of 'fruit loops' ..but with having 100 BTC I sure hope you are insanely correct Smiley

crazy people should get some 'cred' too Smiley

( I point to myself getting a KNC 550gh Jupiter BTC miner on 0ct 8th 2013..at $7,131.80 usd (including shipping) ...in a soggy box..the DHL
guy had to carry it like an accodian to keep the box and shipping info on the unit...after ..that I poured 1/2 a glass of rainwater out of....btc
was 150 usd that day....took me 1 hour just glaring at it ..wondering what was I thinking even accepting such...well anyway that worked out)

Again ...hope you are right...sometimes crazy works (got 53 btc out this unit till end of life) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:17:39 AM

100k in 2026 is a lot to say .well u can say that price of bitcoins will rise more than 2000 dollars this year .but 100k is hard to say .well even if it happens the transaction fees would be high a lot and you will feel sad when you loose so much money on transaction fees.
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:22:59 AM

Promotion, I think that Bitcoin will go up by more news and movies having Bitcoin for the plot.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:04:33 AM

people keep on speculating infinite price of bitcoin, easily forgets to keep things like block size limitation altogether and other. This is not working product whose price will keep on increasing exponentially just because it was/is rising now. There are technical limitation that needs to be taken care first, things like scalability are very important. Some treat bitcoin as commodity or stock market start drawing conclusion. 
It is fair to expect bitcoin to reach 2k by end of 2017.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:57:43 AM

It is pretty decent and feasible. Bitcoin going 2000 dollars this year is not a dream but something that we must expect of. The bubble is now gone along with the cheating activities of the Chinese Exchangers and with that real increase in value is now spiking on bitcoins value. Bitcoin will really hit 2000 dollars to 3000 dollars by the end of this year 2017.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

100K is too much to wish for. I settle with 10K, if it even rich that far.  Actually I am already happy if it reaches 2k this year, that is already good money for me. Any amount greater than that is a blessing. I hope the scale issues get solved soon so that 10k and 100k will not be just a dream.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:19:41 PM

100K is too much to wish for. I settle with 10K, if it even rich that far.  Actually I am already happy if it reaches 2k this year, that is already good money for me. Any amount greater than that is a blessing. I hope the scale issues get solved soon so that 10k and 100k will not be just a dream.
No one can predict with certainty bitcoin price in the future. I am very happy if bitcoin really reaches $ 100K, but seems still too far away to reach it and I think it will be difficult. For now it maybe better to target bitcoin price to $ 2,000 and enjoyed it, it was more enough for me Grin
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:57:14 PM

Man you are as loony as a bowl of 'fruit loops' ..but with having 100 BTC I sure hope you are insanely correct Smiley

( I point to myself getting a KNC 550gh Jupiter BTC miner on 0ct 8th 2013..at $7,131.80 usd (including shipping) ...in a soggy box..the DHL
guy had to carry it like an accodian to keep the box and shipping info on the unit...after ..that I poured 1/2 a glass of rainwater out of....btc
was 150 usd that day....took me 1 hour just glaring at it ..wondering what was I thinking even accepting such...well anyway that worked out)

Again ...hope you are right...sometimes crazy works (got 53 btc out this unit till end of life) Smiley

Things that look crazy now, may make you rich tomorrow. Everyone that invested in bitcoin back then either by mining or directly buying it was ridiculed and told to be an idiot/insane.

Im sure that 21 BTC+ holders will eventually be rich. Some may think im insane today, but time will put things where they belong, and 21 BTC belong into the rich as fuck individuals.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

impossible man, without the limit block fixed bitcoin can't reach such value because it will unusuable, the fee will be too damn high, if bitcoin was at $10k today the fee would be freaking $6, that is insane and that is on average, can you picture the complication of this?

This is not a problem in the bitcoin future. Some guys working in some tools to solve this problem, and let this cheap and fast.

And fee to transaction can be drop with prices rises, due to halving

it's not about who work behind, it's about consensus they can't reach any agreement, until they reach the agreement nothign can be done, and fee will increase with the price not the contrary lol, what you are talking about? and halving have nothing to do with this man

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

No one can predict with certainty bitcoin price in the future. I am very happy if bitcoin really reaches $ 100K, but seems still too far away to reach it and I think it will be difficult. For now it maybe better to target bitcoin price to $ 2,000 and enjoyed it, it was more enough for me Grin
Yes, you are right. All these figures and expectations are based on simple speculations without sufficient basis. I have observed for several years these recurrent predictions that usually tend to fail in most cases. But it is also true that this current high price arrived almost unexpectedly, when a couple of years ago several pessimistic bitcoiners were announcing the death of bitcoin.

So I am enjoying this current price, but I am also mentally prepared to face any potential scenario in next months, either an amazing skyrocketing or a huge drop to the floor.
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:18:08 AM

100k in 2026 is a lot to say .well u can say that price of bitcoins will rise more than 2000 dollars this year .but 100k is hard to say .well even if it happens the transaction fees would be high a lot and you will feel sad when you loose so much money on transaction fees.
yes that is very right to say that in this year the price of bitcoin will reach to 2000 USD very easily, i can even expect that the price will cross 2000 in next few months. and may be reach to 2500 $ lever at the end of 2017.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:30:52 PM

Well the video looks interesting enough to consider but to be realistic, I don't think btc will ever reach 100k or not in 10 or 20 years that is. You're right it would easy to get to 2k this year but I think we're aiming a bit too far if we're looking to get to 6 digits for btc. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see btc get to that point but it's too good to be true to be alive to see that happening

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:38:59 PM

I really hope that what you predicted is true,
But I think it is hard to reach $2000 but who knows we can't tell what the future holds.

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

technical development is much more important then the price of the asset.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:28:53 AM

While I'm watching the video,  it feels good that a years from now bitcoin will become 10000$ each BTC and I can't imagine what could possibly the people like if that happens. But those in the video was a projection so far which is,  it maybe or maybe not happen. But, I wish it could be happen. Cheesy
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

Wow, BTC53?! BTC21 is already a million in my currency! How many months were you able to use it? Do you think this is still possible in 2017? I've tried learning more about mining but since many people are complaining that it's not worth the money, I did not proceed. Besides  I didn't have enough funds then.
Xapodat

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:20:54 PM

I really hope that what you predicted is true,
But I think it is hard to reach $2000 but who knows we can't tell what the future holds.

If the ETF is approved, the price will be $2000 in a few weeks. Otherwise, it will be in a few months.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1213

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:34:16 PM

Rather than thinking about $10k and so on, now it's good to think about the ongoing price increase after stabilizing few days due to the antpool mining based on bitcoin unlimited. This time it might be a good Start for the next price jump with the increased probability of etf approval.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:28:27 PM

I am never sure bitcoin can survive until 2026, the maximum price that may be achieved is $5,000, which will occur 3 or 4 more years again. After the price $5.000 is reached then everyone would sell bitcoin and finally the price go to the floor.
I believe you are leaving out the halvings that will occur between now and then.

Assuming that we think of the bottom line/floor for miners is $600/BTC now (which would make sense since before last year's halving it was estimated around $200-$300), by 2020 it will go to a $1.2k minimum for miner operations, and at 2024 that goes to $2.4k. There's a lot that happens in between there, and right now we're double the assumed bottom line, which is pretty big considering the relatively small community Bitcoin has right now.

Imagine where it will get to by 2024; people with money will be interested. Especially if the ETF takes off; more will follow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: