Poll
Question: What is more important?
Sources - 3 (12%)
Sauces - 8 (32%)
Confirmed - 14 (56%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ETF confirmed by sauces  (Read 4385 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:34:21 PM

I'm liking your sauces it taste so good. Maybe the person that made the sauces you've got is the same guy that made the sauces I ate or they do have the same way of making sauces. I guess they will make their recipe one of the best ever in the bitcoin economy. I wanted to taste it while lasts a life time, hold your sauces!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

Rumor of the mill is, special chef in restaurant called SEC, told the special VIP clients that the new sauce was ready for global consumption. This sauce will be found all over the place and will be a commercial hit. He told me the sauce is sticky so you must press hard to pump it out of the bottle.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

I am reading around the troll boxes and forums headlines after SEC's decision:

Scenario 1: Rejected ( most possible to many )
BTCitcoin is dead, not even good for an Exchange-traded fund

Scenario 2: Approved
Blockchain gets an ETF.. and we maybe can book our tickets to the moon?

And after that i am thinking my personal opinion that will be something like a good dump on rejection taking us for sure under 1.000 and approval taking us 500 up from where we are now..

Can i hear opinions? What this sauce have to give to our food???
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:23:22 PM

Yes big chance of rejection for ETF but saying that rejection would kill bitcoin is overkill. Bitcoin will do fine without ETF being approved

Monday 13th rejection = price fall down to 900 USD range
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

900 USD you must be kidding right? Even PBOC, spam attacks, and technical issues combined cant push bitcoin down below 1075 EUR. ETF rejetion wont result in an 200 EUR drop lol
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:45:22 PM

i don't know if you agree york780 but i am willing to place a bet with you if you are also in for this Smiley

If ETF rejects then we will see 850 euro FOR SURE in my opinion. Those dumps we experienced so far was not massive or from many people.
And many people started buying and pumped the price the last period waiting an ETF approval and make double money, some people that i personal  know entered at the price of 750 euro
Trust me when they will see the 900 euro downtrend they will want to leave the game with winnings....
york780

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:56:19 PM

I entered at 640 EUR and also bought at 780 EUR. The rest is pure profit. But below 1000 EUR or dollar would be really REALLY dissapointing. They only chance to drop the price near 850 EUR (900) dollar is when lots of big investors have driven this pump and that they will panic after ETF is denied.

I dont believe that. I believe that the price increases as a result of more demand and awareness that bitcoin is here to stay and that it is the best investment of this time. Country's like Japan, India, China but also lots of African country's are behind this increase. Not some dumb speculant investment companies. Why would they gamble on a 25% chance of succes? They dont have the muscle. It would likely be an another bear trap like before (24-02-2017). HODL now guys, MEGA bull run will start in a couple of weeks see the patern at 24-06-2016. Thank me later.
btcmerich

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:08:27 PM

900 USD you must be kidding right? Even PBOC, spam attacks, and technical issues combined cant push bitcoin down below 1075 EUR. ETF rejetion wont result in an 200 EUR drop lol

I never joke when it comes to money!  PBOC , chinese news , hardfork etc did lead to some dumps in the last few days, only reason it did not go to 900 was because of hype for the three verdicts in March. People are willing to  take risk and buy. When they see the verdict is no then people will sell and offcourse willing buyers like myself put our buy order sub 1000 to keep things safe. it might even go to 800 we never know but i think 900 is a safe area and where support will be
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:18:32 PM

I entered at 640 EUR and also bought at 780 EUR. The rest is pure profit. But below 1000 EUR or dollar would be really REALLY dissapointing. They only chance to drop the price near 850 EUR (900) dollar is when lots of big investors have driven this pump and that they will panic after ETF is denied.

I dont believe that. I believe that the price increases as a result of more demand and awareness that bitcoin is here to stay and that it is the best investment of this time. Country's like Japan, India, China but also lots of African country's are behind this increase. Not some dumb speculant investment companies. Why would they gamble on a 25% chance of succes? They dont have the muscle. It would likely be an another bear trap like before (24-02-2017). HODL now guys, MEGA bull run will start in a couple of weeks see the patern at 24-06-2016. Thank me later.

Look, to make this clear, i am at this point more on BTC and less on fiat. not to think i write this hoping to buy more etc... but the fact that i believe on BTC can't close my eyes to what is happening around, we have big issues and the BU is also an issue along with the Chinese exchanges, and of course the rejection of the ETF. We have seen bigger crashes in the past, with less believers but more strong one, today we have more people in the BTC area that only care about money. hope i am wrong but down we go....
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

I have a secret sauce and he says that the ETF is already baked in. I have another special sauce, and he also confirms my first sauce. It's all very saucy. Buy all the bitcoins because soon they will be gone like hot cakes.

I'll be glad when this ETF speculation is over and we can concentrate of scaling speculation Smiley

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
spiderbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

i don't know if you agree york780 but i am willing to place a bet with you if you are also in for this Smiley

If ETF rejects then we will see 850 euro FOR SURE in my opinion. Those dumps we experienced so far was not massive or from many people.
And many people started buying and pumped the price the last period waiting an ETF approval and make double money, some people that i personal  know entered at the price of 750 euro
Trust me when they will see the 900 euro downtrend they will want to leave the game with winnings....

If you shake the sauce bottle long enough, a sudden and unexpectedly large drop may happen.

spiderbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

Look, to make this clear, i am at this point more on BTC and less on fiat. not to think i write this hoping to buy more etc... but the fact that i believe on BTC can't close my eyes to what is happening around, we have big issues and the BU is also an issue along with the Chinese exchanges, and of course the rejection of the ETF. We have seen bigger crashes in the past, with less believers but more strong one, today we have more people in the BTC area that only care about money. hope i am wrong but down we go....

Hmm, so many statements, so little flavour. When choosing ingredients for a sauce, facts are a poor choice. It's best to take unproven rumour, speculation, and confirmed, boil then all down for a long time and then serve up with equal parts conviction and vagueness.

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

Yes big chance of rejection for ETF but saying that rejection would kill bitcoin is overkill. Bitcoin will do fine without ETF being approved

Your sauce is very negative and it doesn't taste so good. I do like OP's sauces it's more reliable and tasty upon looking at the price.

It dropped a couple of days ago but the price is increasing again. But for me, whether ETF will be denied or approved it doesn't matter at all.

There's one sauce that keeps on telling price will rise whatever the result is.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Rumor of the mill is, special chef in restaurant called SEC, told the special VIP clients that the new sauce was ready for global consumption. This sauce will be found all over the place and will be a commercial hit. He told me the sauce is sticky so you must press hard to pump it out of the bottle.

Damn, looks like chef was right. My friend was in the VIP section of the restaurant, and he told me that the chef was preparing some sauce wort $1,300+/ml, I didn't believe such a precious sauce would exist, but it does exist indeed. What will the next sauce price be like?
btcmerich

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

Your sauce is very negative and it doesn't taste so good. I do like OP's sauces it's more reliable and tasty upon looking at the price.

It dropped a couple of days ago but the price is increasing again. But for me, whether ETF will be denied or approved it doesn't matter at all.

once in a while you get bad reading of the sauce. But i am back on track , todays sauce says 1500 is a good floor and  ETF will be approved by default 1900 usd
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:22:38 AM

once in a while you get bad reading of the sauce. But i am back on track , todays sauce says 1500 is a good floor and  ETF will be approved by default 1900 usd

Too bad the sauce poured on the floor and the ETF was rejected. And yeah, I got a bad reading with these sauces. But I had another sauce.

It says that don't rely to that ETF anymore, it's already been decided. The sauce says that we will need to wait sometime for another increase.

Maybe we need to wait for some more months.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:31:24 AM

Too bad the sauce poured on the floor and the ETF was rejected. And yeah, I got a bad reading with these sauces. But I had another sauce.

It says that don't rely to that ETF anymore, it's already been decided. The sauce says that we will need to wait sometime for another increase.

Maybe we need to wait for some more months.

The good news is we have quite a few more months coming up.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:43:10 AM

we have left behind us the ETF sauces and now i think we have to deal with the hard fork sauce! maybe need change title Smiley
and if someone know how to simple explain what is happening with this sauce i would like to know Smiley
btcmerich

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:35:43 PM

we have left behind us the ETF sauces and now i think we have to deal with the hard fork sauce! maybe need change title Smiley
and if someone know how to simple explain what is happening with this sauce i would like to know Smiley

well despite the ETF the sauce still is tasty,  also the BU and hard fork is not changing the taste. Sauce reading tells me ,Even if hard fork happens it will be a good way to make more profit . Hardfork might create two chains, so over night we might get same amount of balance on BU as we have on BTC. BU gets listed and we can sell what ever we feel is good at that moment. This hard fork will for sure dump BTC price down to 400-600 range. So we can take the profit we make by selling BU and buy more BTC at lower price before it climbs back to 1000 USD range. making 2X or even 3X profit is possible. So bring it on
york780

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:40:40 PM

You mean selling btc and buy BU back right? Could work but that means that we should sell btc now because when the market knows that a fork is incoming the price drops immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: