Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit2Easy Investment fund  (Read 1618 times)
Bit2Easy (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:11:38 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 02:49:31 PM by Bit2Easy

Bit2Easy Investment fund

Welcome to my investment fund! Terms for your investments are as stated below:
TERMS

• The minimum amount to deposit is 0.01BTC and the maximum is 0.5BTC
• The minimum investment time is 4 days and the maximum is 30 days.
• You MUST fill out the investor for and reply to this post with, Deposit Address, Deposit Amount, TXID, and Repayment Address.
• You can request a withdraw at any time and the interest that you receive will be equal to the amount of days you held the investment Timezone = EST
• If I need to I can send back your investment and only give you the interest, that day being the last counted for interest (only will happen if something goes wrong or the investment project is coming to an end)
• Request a withdrawal by posting on the form or by sending me a PM.

Approximately 0-20% of the invested money will be put in a trusted dice site's bankroll, while the rest 80%-100% is being used for trading cryptocurrencies with a trading bot.
On average daily returns will be 0,4-0,5%. The trading bot will use an advanced stategy, that will buy at the end of a dump and sell at the top of a pump.

All investments should be filled in this form:
Code:
[b]Deposit Amount:[/b]
[b]Repayment Adress:[/b]
[b]TXID:[/b]
[b]Days Investing:[/b]

Deposit address: 14LGjR4titvAfd46C4UFh9C9EcD1g8RJBm

Documentation of all deposits, withdrawals and ongoing investments: (Coming shortly)

If you have any questions related to my fund, don't hesitate to ask!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:13:13 PM

Another Ponzi

Bit2Easy (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

Another Ponzi
Why am I not surprised at all that someone came to say it.

You are free to believe what you want, but this isn't a ponzi.
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:10:22 PM

Another Ponzi
Why am I not surprised at all that someone came to say it.

You are free to believe what you want, but this isn't a ponzi.

Show proof.

Bit2Easy (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

What do you want as proof?
There is always the risk of scam in investments. It will be proven not to be a scam when all the investments are paid back.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:36:33 PM

It's a high risk investment. Trading is unpredictable, sometimes you can't make profit or worse, you can lose money, and until recover the money it takes some time... 0.4%-0.5% daily return is too high. If your bot is really good and has an advanced strategy you could use your own money and make all profit for yourself, why not?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bit2Easy (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:58:22 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 10:02:51 PM by Bit2Easy

It's a high risk investment. Trading is unpredictable, sometimes you can't make profit or worse, you can lose money, and until recover the money it takes some time... 0.4%-0.5% daily return is too high. If your bot is really good and has an advanced strategy you could use your own money and make all profit for yourself, why not?
The bot has done extremely well running on big pairs in poloniex. On a test period of 2 weeks, the bot averaged to about 1% a day (nearly 14% for 2 weeks), but I can't promise 1% daily returns, as I think that is unsustainable in the long run. The bot is not made by me, but I can assure you it is much more powerful than pingpong bots such as C.A.T. I don't run the bot all day on my own money, because I don't have that much money. Even less to invest.

It isn't really a high risk investment. There are no emotions coded in the bot, which could afffect the decisions if someone was manually trading.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

The bot has done extremely well running on big pairs in poloniex. On a test period of 2 weeks, the bot averaged to about 1% a day (nearly 14% for 2 weeks), but I can't promise 1% daily returns, as I think that is unsustainable in the long run. The bot is not made by me, but I can assure you it is much more powerful than pingpong bots such as C.A.T. I don't run the bot all day on my own money, because I don't have that much money. Even less to invest.

It isn't really a high risk investment. There are no emotions coded in the bot, which could afffect the decisions if someone was manually trading.

You are talking about a bot that works on poloniex, stable and its not yours.
maybe you reffering to this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.0

So, in fact, you are trying to resell this bot or to gather more funds, in your polo account and use the bot.
If that's the case, sorry but  it's not an "investment fund" as you call it... Roll Eyes Undecided
BTC-Joe

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:37:32 AM

I think users who make accusations without verifiable evidence should be banned from posting, at least in this forum.

Very difficult to get serious business done between the actual scammers and the whiners who think hoarding bitcoin is going to make them rich.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

I think users who make accusations without verifiable evidence should be banned from posting, at least in this forum.

Very difficult to get serious business done between the actual scammers and the whiners who think hoarding bitcoin is going to make them rich.

I think that users who don't see similarities or what is obvious, can as well get banned. Or at least put some...glasses on! Shocked Cool
To use others instuments/tools, as it seems Op doing here, without telling it right away and charge a fee for that....You call this a serious business?!

As i see from your feedbacks, no wonder why... Roll Eyes
BTC-Joe

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:37:36 AM

I think that users who don't see similarities or what is obvious, can as well get banned. Or at least put some...glasses on! Shocked Cool

What similarities? You are similar to an idiot but I'll give you a chance to show us that you're not the moron I think you are. Waiting...

To use others instuments/tools, as it seems Op doing here, without telling it right away and charge a fee for that....You call this a serious business?!

Once again, you SEEM like a complete jackass but I'm willing to offer you the benefit of the doubt. Nothing in the original post is any more "shady" than 99% of the bitcoin 'community' anyway.

Furthermore, it's not the job if trolls to declare "scam" without evidence. It's the duty of mods to ban trolls who do make false accusations.

Yes, the feedback on this site is as credible as you...where any idiot can troll your feedback regardless of whether or not they have done business with you.

And you have almost exclusively negative feedback which makes it seem that you're not only a troll, but a scammer. What you are definitely not is a phd.
bias

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:24:50 AM

What similarities? You are similar to an idiot but I'll give you a chance to show us that you're not the moron I think you are. Waiting...

Once again, you SEEM like a complete jackass but I'm willing to offer you the benefit of the doubt. Nothing in the original post is any more "shady" than 99% of the bitcoin 'community' anyway.

Furthermore, it's not the job if trolls to declare "scam" without evidence. It's the duty of mods to ban trolls who do make false accusations.

Yes, the feedback on this site is as credible as you...where any idiot can troll your feedback regardless of whether or not they have done business with you.

And you have almost exclusively negative feedback which makes it seem that you're not only a troll, but a scammer. What you are definitely not is a phd.

Ok mr.Genius, you are not the scammer that others say that you are.
and Op its not using this bot for his personal benefit, without telling us if its using the same with the one i post.

So where is op just to answer and tell me that i am wrong? i didnt accuse him for anything, i just ask him.
and as i see, you start yelling and cursing and op just...vanish! Roll Eyes
yeah i know, its not weird to you...after all, we are all idiots here, except you ofc.
BTC-Joe

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

Ok mr.Genius, you are not the scammer that others say that you are.
and Op its not using this bot for his personal benefit, without telling us if its using the same with the one i post.

So where is op just to answer and tell me that i am wrong? i didnt accuse him for anything, i just ask him.
and as i see, you start yelling and cursing and op just...vanish! Roll Eyes
yeah i know, its not weird to you...after all, we are all idiots here, except you ofc.

I wouldn't engage trolls if I were him, so why would he? Yes you are an idiot and you've proven that with your response by completely missing the point of my post. I'm sure that if he did reply, then there would be more accusations by idiots - so what's the point? The point is that if you have no evidence and have done no business with a particular member, keep your mouth shut...and regardless of how "right" you think you are, you're still just talking out of your ass. Remember, you too are an anonymous nobody so the probability that you're a scammer is the same.
Bit2Easy (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:38:19 PM

Oh for fucks sake, don't start an argument in my thread...

@bias, yes, I'm using a bot with the permission of it's maker. This investor form is mostly meant for those who are interested in such business but can't afford or don't have enough capital to buy a commercial bot themselves.

bias

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

@bias, yes, I'm using a bot with the permission of it's maker. This investor form is mostly meant for those who are interested in such business but can't afford or don't have enough capital to buy a commercial bot themselves.

You are right on that OP, this is not the place to argue.
Thank you though for your answer, it was so easy and simple, after all... Smiley
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:29:09 PM

well said.. if he can generate that much income why would be here?
Bit2Easy (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:24:19 PM

well said.. if he can generate that much income why would be here?
I thought I made myself clear? I myself do certainly not have enough capital to make me rich or even sustain a small income using the bot. That's why I am here, to make a little commission on the earnings and help the ones that don't have enough capital to buy a bot themselves.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:04:46 AM

As i see it, your service is a mixed one. Dice bankroll and a Poloniex bot.
The profit though that you offer to your investors, is way to small, with no guarantees that they will even get back their capital.

0.5% for the minimum of investing, is 5k sat. Investor needs at least 8-10 days to get his...fees from the transaction back!
Then it comes the issue of trust a newbie account here, that he can't prove even his earnings and ofc have no previous deals or history here.

Does these sounds as a motive for someone to invest in you? Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
scox

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:27:05 AM

Sorry to crack it to you buy I own the bot and run it consistently helping it out with manual trading (I'm fairly experienced) but still the returns are slim (2%) daily and won't cover your investors profits. Even if you were legit this project as no where to go.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:21:00 AM

Well I honestly believe this is either a ponzi (likely) or a guy who is trying to collect a lot of cash quickly (even more likely).

And I don't give these accusations too quickly to just anyone. I like to give people chances -- but this was ill-prepared. First of all, the "admin" of this "program" is a total newbie on the site. No one will give you money unless you have a high ranking profile. Secondly, the OP is totally unprofessional. Constantly swearing and cussing off skeptics - there should be a level of expectation for skeptics. If you were truly legit you'd give an honest explanation and wish to provide actual proof.

Finally, OP has put about 0 effort into making the "program". He spent probably 5 minutes coming up with the idea, typing it in and then claiming a bot will do everything. Of course, he wasn't stupid enough to claim that he'd provide a huge amount back but still offers 0.5% a day. Which is a lot.

This is a poorly planned scam. I wouldn't trust OP whatsoever -- especially with his attitude.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███