Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best projects on Cryptopia?  (Read 603 times)
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) it is one of the best coin on market, you  can buy it on cryptopia

spectre has 2 kind of tokens: 2% dividends to dividend-token holders and 2% to the SPECTRE team as a technology fee, each time the trader takes a trade. The group uses 3% of revenues to purchase utility-tokens on an ongoing basis, causing utility-token-price appreciation. All transactions ar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KUMAR6

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Spectrecoin it is  no doubt one of the promising coins on cryptopia
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

I think Verge and Onion is best in Cryptopia. Have a deep research on those two coin. I think you can find out some reasons. Those two are potential among the privacy coins.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

The good thing about cryptopia is the number of good privacy coins on there. As many others have openly stated, you should take a look at xspec and onion. Both of these coins are tor integrated which will be in huge demand when the government crack down begins. Being on cryptopia means they are still cheap, when listed on binance price will rocket.

KUNGFUwhalePanda

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

If you want to make real money  >>> ZER and SUMO are projects that will moon for sure, privacy underrated right now but it 2018 privacy coins will shine , got some PRL as well but the current price not as attractive as the other 2
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

Of those listed on Cryptopia, I'd suggest getting into Electroneum, Sumokoin and DeepOnion. I'd bet more confident for these two last ones, as they're privacy aware cryptocoins, and that's a matter that more and more people is getting concerned about.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Dan123456

Activity: 79
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:43:06 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) it is one of the best coin on market, you  can buy it on cryptopia

spectre has 2 kind of tokens: 2% dividends to dividend-token holders and 2% to the SPECTRE team as a technology fee, each time the trader takes a trade. The group uses 3% of revenues to purchase utility-tokens on an ongoing basis, causing utility-token-price appreciation. All transactions ar

I think people should have to take test before they are allowed on these forums. Like how to spell, and what a ticker is.

Please do proper research before commenting. This is exactly the kind of ill informed and poorly researched comment that leads to hype based investments.

Spectrecoin and spectro coin are completely different.
And even more, spectro coin is not isn't even on cryptopia.

Spectrecoin is a privacy coin that has stealth address, ring sigs and native tor support. And a low market cap.

salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

I personally like a coin called Mothership. They launched last July and are making moves starting at the beginning of this year, and that was launching ICOs which they have begun on and implenting an exchange which I believe is in the works yet.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:18:40 AM

in my opinion Helium will be the best project at cryptopia
for now, the project is under development,
i believe after Helium launch, this coin will increase the trade volume in cryptopia in massive  Wink
regards
GryphoCry

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:34:19 AM

I think best projects are Electroneum and Xspec.

Nice thread btw.
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

in my opinion and invest in this two coin : etn and xspec. other may be capacity looking good in the future
mamoney.crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

XSPEC is only highly recommended by the shills, go view the profiles of the people suggestion xspec, it's all they do, try find Snr members recommending it, you'll struggle.
Prl, Bwk and Bay are my 3 picks for Cryptopia, Prl had a huge pump today though so may be worth waiting for a dip.

Just to give an idea,

Inkognito222:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1579723;sa=showPosts

felixpalm:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1465550;sa=showPosts

Many many others just like this with over 90% of posts about xspec.
If this keeps up, I'm going to spend a whole day identifying these people in a thread, we'll see what impact that has on their shilled coin.

Thanks for letting others know, about these people who are promoting Xspec & i am holding few bitbay, looking at BWK
DanDannooodle

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:39:22 AM

Digipulse is one of my favorite projects. Real life applications, low market cap. They also recently released BETA. It's worth taking a look at.

Cryptopia has like 500 coins, most I research are dead or barely trying thanks to the December pump. I know there are real projects on there like Xtrabytes and PoSW but they seem few and far in between. I've individually researched like 50 and it's getting tiresome.

Can you tell me a few others to look into that majority of the volume is on Cryptopia? Not looking for coins that are on other large exchanges along with Cryptopia.

Not looking for a pump and dumps really hoping I can be pointed in the direction some quality tokens.

I think one of the best tokens listed only on Cryptopia is DigiPulse (DGPT).
They raised 3473 ETH during the ICO and the project is actively developing, plus it's shown stability in price during the recent dip.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

My 2 favorites are Phore and Sumo.  Cryptopia has a ton of crap but also some real gems, many of which have been mentioned in this thread.  Crpytopia gets a bad wrap sometimes but I'm a big fan of the exchange.  Never had any deposit/withdrawal delays and I like the interface.  Simple, no bs competitions and ads. 
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

In my opinion one of the best project right know is PRL. If you are interested try to find information about it and maybe you gonna like as I do
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

i've often wondered how cryptopia got so big when it lists an absolute mountain of shit.

and volumes on everything are tiny. they claim they fell apart because they got over a million users, yet even the biggest coins rarely go above more than a few tens of bitcoins per day. did this million people join as a spectator sport?
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

The problem on cryptopia is that they do not have big requeriments for the coins that they list in there, and most of them are just listed in there for a quick pump and dump.

I am not surprised when i see useless p&d in there, it is normal.

Well, cryptopia is shit, at 100%.

i've often wondered how cryptopia got so big when it lists an absolute mountain of shit.
and volumes on everything are tiny. they claim they fell apart because they got over a million users, yet even the biggest coins rarely go above more than a few tens of bitcoins per day. did this million people join as a spectator sport?
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

I would avoid Cryptopia in its entirety. It's not a good exchange, and the staff are untrustworthy and somewhat immature. There are better places out there to go for exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: