Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43617 times)
redcastle (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:41:54 PM

Hi redcastle, Since no one asked for it by now kindly reserve the spot for German translation for me! Thank you!

German translation reserved! Thank you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thegodzilla

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:43:42 PM

2btc buy! great!
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:11:12 PM

2btc buy! great!

many tweet retweet . good stuff

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
sevenrustlust

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:25:44 PM

2btc buy! great!
Do not share fake news! Thanks!
pappomappo

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

Tweeter is crazy for XVE. lot supporters and hype.
It's a backed crypto, it will success. good investment
Thegodzilla

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:14:33 PM

2btc buy! great!
it's my way to generate FOMO among the community
pappomappo

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:17:30 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 06:34:35 PM by pappomappo

2btc buy! great!

XVE will go high without fomo. it's a great initiative.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:23:20 PM

2btc buy! great!

it's a way to fucking put off people...

there's not even been 1 BTC in total sales

Roll Eyes
sevenrustlust

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:25:12 PM

2btc buy! great!

Roll Eyes
Agree! who spread fake make only people be afraid! I'm just waiting 'cause I see potential in this coin and people will buy it at the end. But I don't like to read shit about it, even if they want to shill a coin
pappomappo

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:38:41 PM

2btc buy! great!

Roll Eyes

Just wait and see how it goes sold out before ico end.  Wink Wink
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

Found on steemit on latest reviews:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptoreview/the-vegan-initiative-ico-coinexchange-io

After the rise of Bitcoin above 1000$, a new wave of altcoins hit the cryptocurrency scene. Many developers are bringing ideas and new
blockchains are created every day. Thanks to the always growing adoption of Bitcoin, today we see the interest rising in unexpected
fields. One of these, of which I will talk today, is the Vegan one.
I always reputed Vegans weird people with weird ideas. Most people think they know their world, full of greenies screaming for animal
justice and stuff. It's not like that.
I wanted to know more about this world and the altcoin I'm about to talk, called "The Vegan Initiative" helped me a lot understanding
it.
"The Vegan Initiative", as its Bitcointalk thread describes, is not only a cryptocurrency, but an ambitious project involving the world
of Veganism. But who are them? According to Paul (the developer), "Being Vegan is a lifestyle choice, that avoids any form of cruelty
against animals, for clothing, food and cosmetics. At the same time, Veganism promotes development and use of alternatives for the human and animal benefit". A new way to love ourselves, to create a meat-free world, reduce pollution, save precious water and live longer
thanks to a healthier lifestyle. It is estimated that more than 8 million people in the United States embraced this choice, and about
60% of them are women.
But how does "The Vegan Initiative" work?
The developer wanted to put together two hard-to-understand worlds (for the masses). According to his declarations, The Vegan Initiative wants to create a new reward system, based on cryptocurrency, for those who practice and embrace the Vegan philosophy, that pays on the
basis of on self-published reviews of new cosmetic products, food, clothes etc. Also a marketing program is being developed, according
to the Bitcointalk thread.
After the first uncertain days, the coin started to gain interest even on Twitter, with more and more people retweeting and showing
interest for The Vegan Initiative.
To achieve all the goals in developer's mind, the Initiative needs to be crowdfunded. The official roadmap was released a few days later the project presentation. It's divided into eight steps. The first one, is about the launch of the coin that already happened. The second step, includes all the crowdfunding process (the ICO is hosted on CoinExchange.io) and details about bounties and promotion, to
reach more and more users in crypto world.
The third step is very important: the developer will start building the website, core of the project, together with a blog and many
sections as News, Reviews, Personal Pages. Developer also stated that the website will have full Facebook integration. For the most lazy users, will be released also a newsletter. Google Insights and SEO positioning will complete this step before the mass adoption of the
coin.
After the creation of the website, The Vegan Initiative will take care of social media promotion. The developer said that he wants to
create teaser images and video trailers for the project and vegan products, this is a really important step as it will be the launch pad for XVE.
After this, The Vegan Initiative will enter the Vegan advertisement network, with new videos released featuring cryptocurrency adoption
(I've never seen other coins doing this honestly), and ads on the main Vegan websites.
The sixth step is about calling all the potential Vegan reviewers in: as I said before it is estimated that more than 8 million people
in the US are Vegan, so it won't be hard to find a good amount of reviewers, their job will be reviewing all the vegan products. The
interesting thing is that the developer will put in their hands a nice amount of tools and services to get things done right: video
tutorials, XVE wallet usage etc. The developer Paul also promises to do contact information gathering to retrieve
new Vegan products every month, to help the reviewers until they are able to order products on their own.

Step eight introduces the reward management process, done by the developer, together with reward system implementation for the
reviewers, so they can get money for their work. Instagram photos and video trailers will make the reviews catchy, with the final
goal of creating a big community of healthy lifestyle lovers.
The biggest step in The Vegan Initiative roadmap is the last one, that will take place in September 2017, when people will be able to
buy Vegan products inside the online-shop created by the initiative. According to the roadmap, it will accept multiple currencies, like
USD and EUR, XVE (the official Vegan currency) and of course Bitcoins.
Sounds exciting, doesn't it? The Vegan Initiative is one of the most promising coins released in the last months, I strongly suggest you to take a look at the project. There's no website yet (it will be built after the end of the ICO), but the Bitcointalk thread (that you
can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.0) has all the information you need.
If you find the project attractive, you can consider to buy shares at CoinExchange.io (https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC).
With developer's great attitude, promoting a better and healthier way of life, makes The Vegan Initiative the missing ring between
Veganism and Cryptocurrency.

sid3bysid3

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

Good support from the community and good chances to see the coin growing Smiley
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

The Vegan Initiative is too difficute to us...I like beef so much

You like beef? I like profit, and seems to be easy to get some here.
zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:42:15 PM

For how long should I keep the avatar?
1524mash

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:52:14 PM

Found on steemit on latest reviews:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptoreview/the-vegan-initiative-ico-coinexchange-io

After the rise of Bitcoin above 1000$, a new wave of altcoins hit the cryptocurrency scene. Many developers are bringing ideas and new
blockchains are created every day. Thanks to the always growing adoption of Bitcoin, today we see the interest rising in unexpected
fields. One of these, of which I will talk today, is the Vegan one.
I always reputed Vegans weird people with weird ideas. Most people think they know their world, full of greenies screaming for animal
justice and stuff. It's not like that.
I wanted to know more about this world and the altcoin I'm about to talk, called "The Vegan Initiative" helped me a lot understanding
it.
"The Vegan Initiative", as its Bitcointalk thread describes, is not only a cryptocurrency, but an ambitious project involving the world
of Veganism. But who are them? According to Paul (the developer), "Being Vegan is a lifestyle choice, that avoids any form of cruelty
against animals, for clothing, food and cosmetics. At the same time, Veganism promotes development and use of alternatives for the human and animal benefit". A new way to love ourselves, to create a meat-free world, reduce pollution, save precious water and live longer
thanks to a healthier lifestyle. It is estimated that more than 8 million people in the United States embraced this choice, and about
60% of them are women.
But how does "The Vegan Initiative" work?
The developer wanted to put together two hard-to-understand worlds (for the masses). According to his declarations, The Vegan Initiative wants to create a new reward system, based on cryptocurrency, for those who practice and embrace the Vegan philosophy, that pays on the
basis of on self-published reviews of new cosmetic products, food, clothes etc. Also a marketing program is being developed, according
to the Bitcointalk thread.
After the first uncertain days, the coin started to gain interest even on Twitter, with more and more people retweeting and showing
interest for The Vegan Initiative.
To achieve all the goals in developer's mind, the Initiative needs to be crowdfunded. The official roadmap was released a few days later the project presentation. It's divided into eight steps. The first one, is about the launch of the coin that already happened. The second step, includes all the crowdfunding process (the ICO is hosted on CoinExchange.io) and details about bounties and promotion, to
reach more and more users in crypto world.
The third step is very important: the developer will start building the website, core of the project, together with a blog and many
sections as News, Reviews, Personal Pages. Developer also stated that the website will have full Facebook integration. For the most lazy users, will be released also a newsletter. Google Insights and SEO positioning will complete this step before the mass adoption of the
coin.
After the creation of the website, The Vegan Initiative will take care of social media promotion. The developer said that he wants to
create teaser images and video trailers for the project and vegan products, this is a really important step as it will be the launch pad for XVE.
After this, The Vegan Initiative will enter the Vegan advertisement network, with new videos released featuring cryptocurrency adoption
(I've never seen other coins doing this honestly), and ads on the main Vegan websites.
The sixth step is about calling all the potential Vegan reviewers in: as I said before it is estimated that more than 8 million people
in the US are Vegan, so it won't be hard to find a good amount of reviewers, their job will be reviewing all the vegan products. The
interesting thing is that the developer will put in their hands a nice amount of tools and services to get things done right: video
tutorials, XVE wallet usage etc. The developer Paul also promises to do contact information gathering to retrieve
new Vegan products every month, to help the reviewers until they are able to order products on their own.

Step eight introduces the reward management process, done by the developer, together with reward system implementation for the
reviewers, so they can get money for their work. Instagram photos and video trailers will make the reviews catchy, with the final
goal of creating a big community of healthy lifestyle lovers.
The biggest step in The Vegan Initiative roadmap is the last one, that will take place in September 2017, when people will be able to
buy Vegan products inside the online-shop created by the initiative. According to the roadmap, it will accept multiple currencies, like
USD and EUR, XVE (the official Vegan currency) and of course Bitcoins.
Sounds exciting, doesn't it? The Vegan Initiative is one of the most promising coins released in the last months, I strongly suggest you to take a look at the project. There's no website yet (it will be built after the end of the ICO), but the Bitcointalk thread (that you
can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.0) has all the information you need.
If you find the project attractive, you can consider to buy shares at CoinExchange.io (https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC).
With developer's great attitude, promoting a better and healthier way of life, makes The Vegan Initiative the missing ring between
Veganism and Cryptocurrency.

Nice one, maybe not professional but it's a good effort.
cardiganss

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

THE VEGAN INITIATIVE OFFICIAL ROADMAP IS RELEASED

Please take a look at the following detailed roadmap before investing.
Roadmap also added to announcement Smiley

For bounty seekers: bounties list will be released later today!

Finally, thank you for this, I was asking for it.
Also the BTC jar is interesting...wonder how much BTC will the ICO collect Tongue
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:17:26 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Vegan Initiative has been added to C-CEX voting list:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=xve

XVE Trading soon on all major Exchanges
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:24:55 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

WOW! That's huge. ICO still running and got on c-cex voting? WOW
sevenrustlust

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:26:18 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

OMG! amazing shot dev! comunity will vote for it. Coinexchange and then ccex to the moon
sid3bysid3

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:46:12 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Congratulations dev! If bigger exchanges like XVE then it's easier to make the coin successful Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: