Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43617 times)
MajinErnest

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

Redcastle how is the website going? Any new updates you have for us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MR_UNIVERSE_66

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

Is there a slack channel for ideas, conversation, and progress updates?
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:38:36 PM

I have exactly the same questions.

Is the website the final version?
Is there a slack for the community?

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Ratatackeur

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Petit Poisson dans l'océan des cryptos

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

Same

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬REX▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JOIN THE REAL ESTATE REVOLUTION TOKEN SALE IN JULY
▮    ANN Thread     ▮▮       Twitter       ▮▮        Slack       ▮
Zucco29

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

Confidence is getting less and less, now the dev is no longer dumping. Think we'll see the 10 sat soon. From that level we can go up.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

It's a cleary accumulation path
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

I'm not a vegan but I believe in the value of promoting eating healthy foods and using medicinal herbs, the safer ones are like superfoods.
It would be good to list together all the green coins, like healthyworm, EGC, and so on.  Then we all could support them.

redcastle (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:08:07 PM

I am currently talking with someone who might join me to create a better website on the cheap! A landing page is planned for the end of this month, then if this user joins me we will develop the site together. Having a hand from a web developer might give a boost to The Vegan Initiative website!

I will create a poll to choose the best platform for community conversation Smiley
jeremy grol

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

It's time to pump it. price is dropping.
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:21:44 PM

Hey guys! I have a problem with my wallet. It says "out of sync". And also it shows there are "0 active connections to Theveganinitiative network". Any advise is highly appreciated!
jeremy grol

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:22:48 PM

Something strange on market. It always looks like a massive pump is on the corner.
mmmmm....
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

Something strange on market. It always looks like a massive pump is on the corner.
mmmmm....

Yes this is pumping, but not the kind pumping you think, it about pumping money out of traders.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
stoxic

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:50:58 AM

I am currently talking with someone who might join me to create a better website on the cheap! A landing page is planned for the end of this month, then if this user joins me we will develop the site together. Having a hand from a web developer might give a boost to The Vegan Initiative website!

I will create a poll to choose the best platform for community conversation Smiley

I can help with web projects as well. I can offer 8-10 hours a week for development as community contribution on anything exciting.
Ecovillage-network

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:42:44 AM

An interesting project, but the developers were too modest.

A cryptocurrency XVE (The Vegan Initiative) has a really huge potential, much more one than meets the eye. It is an international potential. We will be able to pay for our goods not only in the shop announced by the cryptocurrency creator, but in every vegetarian, vegan and ethical clothing store all over the world. We will be able to pay for the accommodation in an eco-hotel or ecovillage, to buy healthy and organic food, to pay for yoga school, yoga center and retreat center services. All the mentioned communities can be united not just by the same idea, but also by their own currency.

What is needed then? It would be great if the creators or some enthusiastic people create a website with all the stores, ecovillages and yoga centers being registered there. More and more people and communities will join the project every day. One idea leads to one currency.

Then, it is also a good idea to create a smartphone wallet mobile app to pay and accept payments in shops and ecovillages. We do not know if The Vegan Initiative creators have planned it, but we are sure that today we all can be united not only by a common way of life, but also by a common currency.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:52:17 AM

An interesting project, but the developers were too modest.

A cryptocurrency XVE (The Vegan Initiative) has a really huge potential, much more one than meets the eye. It is an international potential. We will be able to pay for our goods not only in the shop announced by the cryptocurrency creator, but in every vegetarian, vegan and ethical clothing store all over the world. We will be able to pay for the accommodation in an eco-hotel or ecovillage, to buy healthy and organic food, to pay for yoga school, yoga center and retreat center services. All the mentioned communities can be united not just by the same idea, but also by their own currency.

What is needed then? It would be great if the creators or some enthusiastic people create a website with all the stores, ecovillages and yoga centers being registered there. More and more people and communities will join the project every day. One idea leads to one currency.

Then, it is also a good idea to create a smartphone wallet mobile app to pay and accept payments in shops and ecovillages. We do not know if The Vegan Initiative creators have planned it, but we are sure that today we all can be united not only by a common way of life, but also by a common currency.

Idea mean nothing, if there is not common sense, dedication, honesty and Knowledge. Right now there were premined 50M coins, and about 2M were sold in ico, rest coins admins just dumped : in one moment price was 150 now it is about 30. SO thouse wo after ico bought coin considered there is 2 M coins inc circulation and were ready to buy coins with higher price to collect coins from market and help the price rise and then Devs massively dumped coins first to 50 sat, later to 30 sat. They are greedy for few bitcoins and not consider what is best for project Future, so that it  vegan community coin it just sham

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:53:09 PM

don't know if this is serious but will probably pump at some point so I'll grab some
halop

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:48:19 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 11:26:09 PM by halop

WTF thought there is a max of 50 mil??  Huh  Roll Eyes
and ico was only 1.6 BTCs (3.200.000)

so you dumped everything?

https://i.imgur.com/k79HFSO.jpg
Thegodzilla

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:03:07 PM

WTF thought there is a max of 50 mil??  Huh  Roll Eyes

probably it's the sums of buys and sells. Traders moved 140mln because xve was moved many times.
If You have 50mln and sell all of them, you will have 50mln volume. Later who bought your 50mln will sell them again, and you'll see 100 mln volume. Right?
jeremy grol

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:04:05 PM

It will pump. It's gaining enough hype this coin .
halop

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:31:19 PM

But why would a dev work without coins? and this tiny ico?
Too bad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: