Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwolla to MtGox still not getting through?  (Read 1210 times)
IlbiStarz (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 02:24:40 AM

Hi everyone,

I've transferred some funds from my bank using Dwolla to Mt.Gox. I did this on 6/11, which was a Saturday. I think it's supposed to take three business days, so it was supposed to get there yesterday, but even now it's still not confirmed. My Dwolla transaction says it's still pending, and the "expected clearing date" was yesterday...How much longer do I have to wait?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 02:54:41 AM

Mine went through yesterday.

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
MagicalTux
VIP

Activity: 608
Merit: 501

-

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 09:22:43 AM

Hi everyone,

I've transferred some funds from my bank using Dwolla to Mt.Gox. I did this on 6/11, which was a Saturday. I think it's supposed to take three business days, so it was supposed to get there yesterday, but even now it's still not confirmed. My Dwolla transaction says it's still pending, and the "expected clearing date" was yesterday...How much longer do I have to wait?

Hi,

Please mail your dwolla account id and the message to info@mtgox.com and we'll look into it.

Mark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: