Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22723 times)
mykspalado

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:52:16 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
Investing money on bitcoin is a good idea because you can earn a lot of profit to it. But before investing in bitcoin, you must learn first all the things you must do and the things you must avoid. Also, there are many fake investments that may steal you money so its better to be careful and know first where will you put your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

It is the right choose to invest bitcoin, this cryptocurrency will give us more profitable coins. This is a good approach on us just to invest and earned more from bitcoin. We dont know what will happen in the future about bitcoin but just give trust on them and do invest bitcoin for our better future.
I don’t really what to say, but I feel if anyone wants to know what influence Bitcoin will make in future, maybe they should look at Gold and see the influences it has made so far. I believe Bitcoin will make at least 10% of whatever influence Gold had made.

Individuals in the future will really feel more comfortable having to pay with different icates, and Bitcoin is the main contributor to thatind
First what is icates? I’ve never heard that before. You said that individuals in the future will be happy because they have the opportunity to pay with different icates. Bitcoin won’t be a payment option, I don’t know why it’s hard for most of you to understand that. It will have influence to make in future, but not as a payment method.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:08:29 AM

if you save your money for a better future save in the form of bitcoin is the best because the price from year to year its price rises and becomes very expensive, it makes us the investment to bitcoin earn very much profit.
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:28:27 PM

Bitcoin now have a huge price for me its a good investment but in this kind of investment there is a possibilty that you will lose some and gain some because no one can tell when it will go down and goes up, you need to focus and study as much as you can to gain more here becausw this is hoq bitcoin work.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

Investing in bitcoin is sounds great. Specially for a long term purposes. As we all know, the price of bitcoin everyday changes. It keeps getting more and more expensive day by day. But I suggest, dont put all your money in it. Because you might not sure if the site is legit. Or you dont know what will happen to bitcoin in the coming years. Every moves you'll take has a risk. So make sure you know things how it runs and how to avoid if something not-good will happen. Everyone of us has a determination that we want something to achieve in the future. And we believe bitcoin has a big potential to make our dreams come true. But we need to be extra careful in every investment we are going to take.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:43:28 PM

I don't see anything wrong when you are investing in bitcoin. People are hyped with bitcoin's existence because they see it as an oppurtunity for financial growrh because of thr rapid growth of bitcoin in value. Though bitcoin is a bit pricey, there are still people that opt to buy it and there is nothing wrong with that. They use this approach because they have foreseen their future in bitcoin and one of that is its financial growth. However, such future is uncertain becausd of bitcoin's volatility but it is a risk that they are willing to make.

dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:52:05 PM

IMO ppl getting rid of Altcoins to profit from BTC forks arriving this month and november.
Investing in bitcoin right now is quite expensive. Because of it's high value a person who want to our bitcoin would need to shell out more of his money. Another thing is if a person decide to buy bitcoin right now he will be dealing on a very risky investment. I don't know how long bitcoin can go up but I'm seeing it will have another nose dive in the coming days or months.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

Investing money on bitcoin will be very profitable because you can control how much money you will use at investing. You can also learn how to trade because that will earn you a lot of faster money and that will be very helpful.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:26:33 PM

Positively because as been witnessed in the past 6 months the demand outweighs the supply and I don't think that is going to change any time soon. It will get even more crazier when the halving happens in June 2020 because supply will get even smaller and I think the demand will either stay the same or increase and we all know what that is going to do the price. All in all good influence for the future moving forward if you have BTC Wink

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:55:57 PM

Simple because nowadays bitcoin has been the most popular cryptocurrency among of all cyptocurrencies. and this day bitcoin reached its most highest value of 500,000 php or 9939.99 US Dollar and it will be higher than that in the next day months and year. so investing in bitcoin using your money is not loss for you cause it will get back to you more that what you invest. and its be rapidly increased. so what are you waiting for invest now became rich later.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:36:15 PM

Simple because nowadays bitcoin has been the most popular cryptocurrency among of all cyptocurrencies. and this day bitcoin reached its most highest value of 500,000 php or 9939.99 US Dollar and it will be higher than that in the next day months and year. so investing in bitcoin using your money is not loss for you cause it will get back to you more that what you invest. and its be rapidly increased. so what are you waiting for invest now became rich later.
you figures that you wrote, like balm to the soul. The fact is that many people bought Bitcoin for $ 500, and already today they are almost millionaires. I am very pleased with this result and what I see today on the scoreboard of the exchange. I hope that Bitcoin will not stop there and we will see But as a result of the price increase.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:04:40 AM

It is the right choose to invest bitcoin, this cryptocurrency will give us more profitable coins. This is a good approach on us just to invest and earned more from bitcoin. We dont know what will happen in the future about bitcoin but just give trust on them and do invest bitcoin for our better future.
This is really a very good decision to invest your money on bitcoin. It is because of the reason that bitcoin all other crypto currencies are gaining lot of reputation and there are number of investors who are investing in bitcoin. Before investing, the thing which you actually need to take care of is that you need to make yourself well-learned man. You need to have a good background knowledge about the things.
bachtiar13

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:00:29 AM

I myself invested in bitcoin. Swap some of my money and buy bitcoin to hold for a long time. I believe in the potential of bitcoin that will continue to rise and increase.
I will also do something like that, I will invest in bitcoin, because in this case we can get a decent profit. But from the investment side we must carefully invest so that we can estimate the profits we will get. I also agree with you that not everything is invested in bitcoin, maybe a quarter of the bitcoin we have exchanged for money to open a business or for our daily lives.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:05:29 AM

It is true that it is a good idea to buy a bitcoin and invest it or just hold and sell at high price. Many people are now investing money on bitcoin because this is the right time to invest many people do the same like that. but be careful when it comes to investing in order to estimate our profit.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

In my opinion, investing money into bitcoin is the right choice, we can get big profits and in a short time, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as the number of users continues to increase.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Central

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

For buying Bitcoin with the money?
Yes it is good as long as you are not investing are your live saving bitcoin, couse is the dangers
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:27:33 AM

For me, investing money in bitcoin is really great. Especially, if you deeply care for it, you will get much more benefits .And investing bitcoin brings to us some risky enough to have experience . Although nobody does not know anything in the future ( whether it’s up or down), it’s enough safety for us to invest in it for a long time . You have to do it carefully ,and one more thing you need is keep calm ,not throw a tantrum.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:18:23 AM

If you look on the demand curve of bitcoin starting from 2011-2017, it massively increased. Investing in bitcoin is really a smart move because its value is continuously rising and even though its fluctuates, the bottom line is the value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:36:05 AM

If you look on the demand curve of bitcoin starting from 2011-2017, it massively increased. Investing in bitcoin is really a smart move because its value is continuously rising and even though its fluctuates, the bottom line is the value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly.
Exactly! As bitcoin becomes popular the demand is getting higher and that is the reason why bitcoin keep on rising. And though there are days that bitcoin goes down just like the market it manages to come back with more and more all time high.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:10:49 AM

Investments in bitcoin are very good and profitable, given the higher bitcoin prices of late. But I think if you have big capital, it's good you set aside some of your money to invest elsewhere. to avoid loss and loss or bankruptcy. Because no matter how profitable, investments in bitcoin also have great risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: