Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22718 times)
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

I think investing money in bitcoin is one of the good idea. I think this the right time to buy more bitcoin and then wait the price to increase and then sell it to make big profit. I believe bitcoin price will hit $30000-$50000 this year 2018.
Putting your cash in bitcoin is an extraordinary thought. Bitcoin is a decent site that you can contribute on. It will give a decent input sooner rather than later and would restore your venture more than you are anticipating. It is great venture in light of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is getting higher. You need to expect a more prominent wage with it. Beside evaluating of bitcoin, it has diverse reason that would most likely make you advantageous in your day by day life.
[/quote
If you put  your  money  in the bank it will just in up putting your money in a piggy bank while  if you invest in bitcoin you have the possibility of doubling your money or even triple with  in the short period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

We ll know that bitcoin are useful and it won't be hard to understand how bitcoin works before investing any money. Take sometime to understand bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins and about how it differs from fiat money.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

Investing money on bitcoin is a very risky, because you don't know where is the price will goes up. Many people starts invest on bitcoin because they saw many evidences that bitcoin is a good thing to success your life or future but always think that it is a crypto it means that the price is temporary. And yes it will influence us in the future because when time comes it will accept in many country in the world.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

investing on bitcoin at this situation will be little not easy with capital amount but if people can wait then will be fine and if do not have good capital then little difficult so just do whatever the people wanted to do but always open your mind ever i have capital and i am just going to invest just on the risk that i can do.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

investing bitcoin using your money to buy bitcoin is a great way, because I also want to invest like that if I already have a lot of money, as my savings later in the future.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

for me bitcoin influence us in the future because we are in the age of technology we need to upgrade also our currency to lessen the transaction time every single transaction that we made. bitcoin use to send exact ammount and dont need to give change if we pay morethan the price.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

Because investing in bitcoin is much better. Where bitcoin also has a liquidity that isn't less than gold, and level demand for understanding of financial technology the better. Thus, bitcoin deserves to be an option in investing.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

i think if they are knowledgeable about investing money then it is a good thing because if they know what are they doing then they know what actions to take when there is a fall or conflicts. investing in bitcoin can make a people earn profit big time it was proven to us by some investors in bitcoin but it is also can be at a disadvantage if we invest without thinking what are we investing so it is important to know when and what to invest.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

Because investing in bitcoin is much better. Where bitcoin also has a liquidity that isn't less than gold, and level demand for understanding of financial technology the better. Thus, bitcoin deserves to be an option in investing.

Indeed, investing on bitcoin is profitable in the long run, rather than investing in fiat, I'd rather choose investing in bitcoin. Not only investing is a good way for you to earn good money with bitcoin, if you are going to do Trading and joining signature campaign, I assure you that you will be more satisfied on the money you are making.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

As of now there are money people started to invest in bitcoin and I actually investing of money on bitcoin is a good way to earn huge profit. In addition to that, bitcoin is a good investment where you assure that you could earn profit and you could assure that your capital will back and it will become double or triple.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

Honestly It is nice to invest bitcoin when we see in the market that the color is red which the value is low, because when we hold it and wait for a time that it will grow again and we have a reason to sell it in a highest price.

valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Investing money on bitcoins is a really good idea because in this way you will earn more profit more than working on the corporate world and just earn a small amount of salary after the end of the month.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

That would be a good thing, the more people who invest in bitcoin, that's as proof of bitcoin is still reliable and still the most popular, and it will make bitcoin survive and have a bright future.
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

Investing in bitcoin is good, as much as you have the good idea on how to control you investing
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

I believe that at this point you can invest in bitcoin, you can see that the market over the past few days is so hectic that the price of bitocin is starting to recover and the price of altcoin is going up. strong pump. I believe you will get a lot of profit if you invest in bitcoin. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably reach $ 11,000 in the coming days, so plan your investment now.
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

If you dare to invest and be ready to bear the risks. Then it will likely be a considerable profit.
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Investing money on bitcoin is good idea but only when you are ready to wait for a long time. Looking on tendention of bitcoin price you will get your profit probably.

Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a very positive thing anyway, if you are sure to benefit with their bitcoin then do investments as much as possible and now is the perfect time for investing because of the price of bitcoin which again went down and when the price of bitcoin ride then you will benefit considerably.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:47:39 PM

Bitcoin is a game changes wherein we can use it to trade in digital currency world and might change our lives big time. Trading in Bitcoin is so easy and can invest anytime and anywhere you like. All of us will learn to save money and to become aware our our money we have of what should we need to do to make it grow. Bitcoin helped us to save and earn income by investing. So in my case, some of my savings are in Bitcoin trading and waiting for the best time to increase the price and sell.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: