Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW I EARN $500 PASSIVE INCOME MONTHLY JUST SITTING IN MY OWN ASS.  (Read 80449 times)
Green Apple (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:21:13 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 09:09:44 AM by Green Apple

Cash Overflow
Blackhat/Grayhat money making technique

Thread design soon.

Buy: https://rocketr.net/buy/96f1fb4ae97f

I am privileged to receive a vouch copy of this product and here is my honest review.
The method is actually a grey hat and not a black hat in actual sense, there is a large market to sell the by-product but people that can actually make a good earnings from this method are those that have brain and can think outside the box.
The method is well explained, it can work anywhere because you only sell online and the ebook layout is good.  

Green Apple immediately sent me a vouch copy to review. I personally don't have interest in this particular method, but I will say that it is very well written, with step-by-step instructions, and even an addendum for recommended tips on how to generate sources for utilizing this method.

It's definitely not blackhat, though. It's greyhat, and requires some time on your part. If you do what is entailed in the method, you could expect to spend an hour or two doing so per day, or even more, depending on how much you want to make.

All in all, for $10, you could easily make that back within the first time you do what is in this method. If you're looking to make money by putting in a little bit of time and effort, then this is worth the $10.

As for making $10,000/year with this? If I was to do this for an hour or two per day, I could easily make, hmm, $50/day. 5 days a week = $250/week. $1,000/month. $12,000/year. Yup, definitely plausible to make $10,000/year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:18:45 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 10:34:30 AM by BTCforJoe

How blackhat is this? I'll take a vouch copy if you need an honest review.

And you're going to get this question a lot, so I'll ask it first. Can you post a BTC address for proof of income?

yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:24:45 AM

10k a year? That's a little bit over 800$ a month. So not too much, not sure what kind of blackhat this is.
Though I can take the vouch copy and I'll write a review.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:40:52 AM

And you're going to get this question a lot, so I'll ask it first. Can you post a BTC address for proof of income?

Will pm you right now for a vouch copy.
Cant post proof of income yet , but i do guarantee you WILL earn up to $10K a year if you will put alot of work, time , focus and if the method doesnt get patched.
10k a year? That's a little bit over 800$ a month. So not too much, not sure what kind of blackhat this is.
Though I can take the vouch copy and I'll write a review.

Roughly yes, $800 a month could be your potential earning if you will put alot of hard work, focus, alot of time and dedication.
Will pm me you rn for a vouch copy
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:15:15 AM

I know you offer good product but i must inform you that this community have strong hatred for anything blackhat or illegal money making methods but i shall like to receive a vouch copy for educational purposes and send my review as soon as possible.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:21:42 AM

I know you, your scripts are really good, but I can't trust you and buy it just because you are saying we can make a lot, I would like to receive a vouch copy if it is possible to try this, I will let a feedback.
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:23:33 AM

Got a vouch copy.
TL;DR Very stale method.

First of all the method is no way near blackhat. Abusing the site rules, sure but not blackhat. You will basically be getting free stuff and selling it for couple bux. What you will be trying to sell can bet get for free (not only from the site but people actually give it for free, although it's a lot harder to get it for free from people). This method was being used by many people for over 10 years. There is lots of supply and little demand and so there are lots of people who sell the product very cheaply because there is lots of competition between the suppliers who will sell cheaper. On top of that, at the very top of the pdf file it says "Cash Overflow" a quick google search and I found this site www.cashoverflow.in so I have a feeling it was stripped from there.

Can you make money with this?
Yes, it will probably make you money, but not too much. And there is lots and lots of hardwork involved.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
Phoenil

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

LEGENDARY vouched FREE VPS method! Repeatable!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

Got a vouch copy.
TL;DR Very stale method.

First of all the method is no way near blackhat. Abusing the site rules, sure but not blackhat. You will basically be getting free stuff and selling it for couple bux. What you will be trying to sell can bet get for free (not only from the site but people actually give it for free, although it's a lot harder to get it for free from people). This method was being used by many people for over 10 years. There is lots of supply and little demand and so there are lots of people who sell the product very cheaply because there is lots of competition between the suppliers who will sell cheaper. On top of that, at the very top of the pdf file it says "Cash Overflow" a quick google search and I found this site www.cashoverflow.in so I have a feeling it was stripped from there.

Yes, it will probably make you money, but not too much. And there is lots and lots of hardwork involved.

At beginning i thought that it was refunding, lol.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

Got a vouch copy.
TL;DR Very stale method.

Hmm, it is social engineering , let just say its semi blackhat / grayhat i guess? And i can confirm this guide is not assosiated with that site, where did you even get that? Some sort of indian products. Yes , you will earn alot if you will take it seriously and put alot of hard work. Thanks for the wonderful review. Wouldnt hesistate to give you a vouch copy again.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:06:56 PM

I know you offer good product but i must inform you that this community have strong hatred for anything blackhat or illegal money making methods but i shall like to receive a vouch copy for educational purposes and send my review as soon as possible.

Will send you a PM in a moment Smiley

I know you, your scripts are really good, but I can't trust you and buy it just because you are saying we can make a lot, I would like to receive a vouch copy if it is possible to try this, I will let a feedback.

Very unfortunate, all vouch copies has been given out
betudontbet

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

Hey GreenApple any kind of proof that this method is working ? I mean if you can prove me that yo've made 10K a year with it and the knowledge of how much time you spent on it daily I will buy a copy.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

Hey GreenApple any kind of proof that this method is working ? I mean if you can prove me that yo've made 10K a year with it and the knowledge of how much time you spent on it daily I will buy a copy.

I messaged you about this.
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:38:50 PM

I am privileged to receive a vouch copy of this product and here is my honest review.
The method is actually a grey hat and not a black hat in actual sense, there is a large market to sell the by-product but people that can actually make a good earnings from this method are those that have brain and can think outside the box.
The method is well explained, it can work anywhere because you only sell online and the ebook layout is good. 
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

Waiting for this dude vouch review.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 08:07:52 PM

Green Apple immediately sent me a vouch copy to review. I personally don't have interest in this particular method, but I will say that it is very well written, with step-by-step instructions, and even an addendum for recommended tips on how to generate sources for utilizing this method.

It's definitely not blackhat, though. It's greyhat, and requires some time on your part. If you do what is entailed in the method, you could expect to spend an hour or two doing so per day, or even more, depending on how much you want to make.

All in all, for $10, you could easily make that back within the first time you do what is in this method. If you're looking to make money by putting in a little bit of time and effort, then this is worth the $10.

As for making $10,000/year with this? If I was to do this for an hour or two per day, I could easily make, hmm, $50/day. 5 days a week = $250/week. $1,000/month. $12,000/year. Yup, definitely plausible to make $10,000/year.

Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:40:12 PM

Thank you so much for the great review. Wouldnt hesitate to give vouch copy on you in the future.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:14:24 AM

Hello, autobuy has been initiated. PM me if you have problem buying. Thanks
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

Hi
i am interested to buy, but one thing, is the method works for worldwide?
please answer me honestly
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

Hi
i am interested to buy, but one thing, is the method works for worldwide?
please answer me honestly

Yes, the method will surely work worldwide.
Tomashta

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

This question is for anyone with the knowledge... After said hour or two, earning ~$50, when can you send btc to wallet?

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: