Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] ==||=AMIS=||==- Asset Management Instrument Solutions -==||=AMIS=||==  (Read 12073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mt_Traditional

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:22:22 AM

so what happened to this coin?

The incompetent Dev ran away. That piece of shit is a motherless FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
He has no fucking soul. He and his mother are pieces of ShiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Cry
LunaMaya

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:29:58 AM

Succes for team and project, this project good for development cryptocurrency
CryptoHollic

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:31:28 AM

What the hack is that token ? I just saw this adress 0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 ( https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819 ) and his wallet aims for 845K ( 845,808.114206417 ) AMIS worth $ 20,264,632,027 WHAT THE ??  Shocked Huh
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

JUSt Saw the Price of this Shitcoin.  $34197.00 :0 what the hell is that.
irlandescoin

Activity: 567
Merit: 502

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

$34470.40 (4066.87%)     per token Smiley

back here after the boom in 2013
Kid_diK

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:24:40 AM

Anyone want to buy some from me? Smiley    1ETH piece

strykerjoice

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:20:55 AM

Whats is up with this AMIS AMIS coin. Over the last few days it's gone from $300 to over 30k. and has done this many times. I bought $100 bucks worth at about $600/AMIS But it doesn't seem to move in value. And the amount of AMIS I got was like 7000. Im new to this so Im probably missing something. And even selling it on this exchange doesnt really work.

What does the 7000 Amis I received relate to ?

https://prnt.sc/h032me

https://decentrex.com/#AMIS-ETH

Any body got any ideas?

Huh Huh Huh
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

Breitbart Is Hawking Sketchy Cryptocurrencies Through Its Massive Newsletter - Motherboard

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbvqv/breitbart-advertising-sketchy-cryptocurrencies-through-newsletter

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:37:48 AM

I dont know what the hell this coin is @@
izumaki

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:31:28 PM

i don't understand what this token is, can anyone help explain to me details of this token, i wish to know how the price is that high.
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:09:14 PM

It seems im drawn here just as everyone else.. see someones wallet balance being in the millions.. come across AMIS, find the website and find no details. Here is the ANN and no details.. why the fuck is it worth 120 ether? LOL

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
s2557376

Activity: 157

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:10:34 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 04:57:38 AM by s2557376

Blockchain developer AMIS (帳聯網路科技) yesterday (This article reference date = February 2017) announced that its new consensus algorithm has been adopted by JPMorgan Chase & Co’s Ethereum-based blockchain to help meet the US giant’s need for high throughput processing using the distributed ledger technology.
AMIS and JPMorgan are founding members of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, which develops the Ethereum blockchain.
Unlike public blockchains — such as the one that underpins bitcoin — Ethereum can produce both public and private blockchains, which is more suitable for enterprises such as JPMorgan as it develops Quorum, a private blockchain to process interbank and cross-border transactions.
Dubbed the Istanbul Byzantine fault tolerant consensus protocol (Istanbul BFT), the new tool markedly reduces the complexity and energy consumption of verifying transactions made on the blockchain, compared with conventional blockchains that use “proof of work” methods.
In public blockchains, the proof of work is often competitive and driven by financial gains for the participants in the form of “blockchain mining,” which requires heavy computation work.
Under the new protocol, verification is conducted by a clique of pre-approved nodes with “proof of authority,” AMIS chief executive officer Alex Liu (劉世偉) said.
Although the new protocol does not bring immediate financial gains for AMIS, it is an important open-source contribution to the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, the most active community of blockchain technology developers, Liu said.
“The protocol is a vital part of efforts aimed at building the next evolution of the Internet of Value, similar to the creation of the TCP/IP protocol earlier in the history of computer networks,” Liu said.
It is hoped that blockchain will replace the infrastructure for financial transactions, which is strewn with redundant agencies across disparate incompatible systems, resulting in slower processing speeds and higher fees, Liu said.
JPMorgan is also considering the benefits of adding automated regulatory filings to yield compliance cost savings, company developers said via a Web stream at a news conference in Taipei.
s2557376

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:13:42 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 04:53:53 AM by s2557376

AMIS is Hard to liquidate......SO what about this?
What about creating an AMISBNC token relay? With AMIS asynchronously converted at the connector weight value....(0.1ETH) with Bancor. This would allow AMIS to be instantly converted to any other ERC20 compliant token like ETH, instantly. This process would allow for AMIS to be instantly converted to ETH without needing someone to buy AMIS. AMIS is hard to liquidate to someone, because you can buy it from Ether-Delta from the AMIS bounty distribution for cheap. Even though the AMIS token value is worth 0.1 ETH for 1 AMIS (AMIS Website) its nearly impossible to sell AMIS to someone (10 AMIS for 1 ETH). So if one created a token relay with AMIS/BNC....one could liquidate 10 AMIS for 1 ETH instantly without needing a seller/buyer, because of Bancors ERC20 Exchange/Converter Algorithm, one could create a new AMIS/BNC token that could be converted to ETH via token relay. This seems to solve AMIS - ETH liquidation issues on the AMIS exchanges such as Crypto Derivatives, Ether Delta and Decentrex exchanges. Or can someone explain why this would not work? I invite people to critically analyse this paragraph and explain why this would not work. Regards (s2557376)

WAKEFIELD, Mass., USA – July 5, 2017 – The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) announced today its support for the first integration of Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerant (PBFT) consensus with J.P. Morgan’s Quorum Blockchain Platform. The implementation was performed by AMIS, a joint venture of major financial institutions in Taiwan in a partnership with J.P Morgan, one of the world’s largest banks. Both AMIS and J.P. Morgan are members of EEA.
AMIS’s integration of PBFT into J.P. Morgan’s Quorum using geth’s new pluggable consensus interface serves as a great example of how EEA is enabling collaboration across enterprise and public Ethereum communities,” said Alex Batlin, global head of emerging business & technology and global blockchain lead at BNY Mellon.

s2557376

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:17:44 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:05:56 AM by s2557376

AMIS has a value of buys and sales...(supply and demand)...and whatever the last sale or purchase from the AMIS exchanges is the consensus price shown on Ethereum Block-chain (Etherscan....Ethplorer).....and on the coinmarketcap and elsewhere....the consensus algorithm manages AMIS smart contract sales n buys and gives it a value...that is the same value on the crypto-compare...or the coin-marketcap....or the crypto-derivatives....there is a consensus recorded for all block-chain parties about the value of AMIS...based on its sales n buys on the ethereum block-chain.

However Bancor ERC20 token had unlocked a dormant ERC20 feature,,,,which is one that all ERC20 tokens share, and have a code that can be unlocked via an algorithm that turns ERC20 tokens into an asynchronous exchange (via the activated Bancor converter protocol). As a fact all ERC20 tokens (ethereum tokens) have a dormant code that allows any compliant ERC20 token to be instantly converted to any other compliant ERC20 token...and activates them as an exchange, an asynchronous exchange converter....Which means their is no need for a buyer/maker,  seller/taker. However any peer to peer exchanges that use buys and sales are money making machines...so it was wise for money making purposes, Ethereum deactivate the ERC20 exchange protocol within all ERC20 tokens....making it so they have to be sold...or bought for liquidation. However Bancor have activated this ERC20 code and have whats known as a connector weight value...and every ERC20 token has a different connector weight value and total supply....(Amis = 0.1ETH 1 ETH = 0.1 AMIS)....and when a token relay is deployed from Bancor (BNC) it instantly converts ERC20 tokens from and to each other based on this connector weight value multiplied/divided by the amount of coins in circulation and that one holds....because of sales and buys the consensus price may fluctuate big time, so Bancor have a reliable price value code that describes the value of an ERC20 token based on a value price that is not related to sales or buys....supply n demand...an so describes its value in terms of the ERC20 tokens use case value, and has a price value stabilizer equation that eliminates volatility of the price of an ERC20 token. This allows for any compliant ERC20 token to be instantly converted at a standard price weight value that does not fluctuate with sales n buy volatility. It makes asynchronous Bancor token relays valid and reliable, with the same connector weight price values of compliant ERC20 tokens being converted at the same price rate over different account transactions.
s2557376

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:24:01 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:12:50 AM by s2557376

AMIS is also one of the most compliant ERC20 Tokens...With an AMIS Token Factory Changer smart contract that creates, interacts and deploys the buys and sales functions on the Crypto-Derivatives exchange. So I believe creating an AMIS/BANCOR token relay would be compliant and would solve liquidation issues. One could instantly convert AMIS to ETH asynchronously. If one held $100 of AMIS....one could instantly convert it to ETH or any other compliant ERC20 token.

This is why JP Morgan bought the AMIS consensus algorithm from AMIS....for approx $200,000,000 around May 2017...Because of AMIS's complete compliant and sophisticated consensus algorithm on & off the Ethereum block-chain (public & private). Basically AMIS sold their ERC 20 tokens consensus algorithm to J.P Morgan, founded the EEA together, then created a new AMIS token that has a slightly modified programming to its consensus algorithm via a mini me token trader factory contract (basically an ERC20 token consensus algorithm cloning code)....So on Coinmarketcap when you see AMIS being worth approx $200,000,000 ea in May of 2017, this is the amount J.P Morgan or EEA paid to AMIS for their privacy fault tolerant consensus algorithm.

The AMIS proof of Authority consensus algorithm has complete transaction privacy protocols....therefore its off chain and transactions are not recorded. So the public spread of coin market cap may give unknown transaction and token details to maintain ERC20 PRIVACY of AMIS.....(is anyone a code writer reading this? This seems inaccurate because ZCASH, J.P Morgans Privacy coin gives all spread details on the off chain websites like coin-market cap, and so do other privacy coins/tokens like Monero,  DASH & Cloakcoin). Maybe AMIS has a 100% compliant privacy algorithm more sophisticated than the privacy coins mentioned, via untraceable off block-chain transactions.....Huh?

This may be because of the privacy consensus codes are giving unknown? values to keep it private? in the coin market cap etc because private off chain transactions are not recorded.
s2557376

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

AMIS is a FinTech company that’s developing a payment platform based on blockchain technology. Find out how this Taiwanese technology works today in our review.

What Is AMIS?

AMIS Technologies, found online at Am.is, gets its unique name from the French word for “friend” (“ami”) as well as the Taiwanese word for Taiwan’s aboriginal peoples. The blockchain technology company aims to facilitate easier, cheaper international payments.

With Am.is, users access a standardized platform where large and small businesses can create an effective security information exchange system. Users can share the large data resources of this platform, then use that data to create more innovative products and experiences.

The goal of AMIS is to make the financial system more open and transparent. Like other blockchain technology companies, Am.is is trying to introduce the many benefits of blockchain technology into the world of financial technology.

AMIS Technologies was formed by a group of Taiwan’s largest financial institutions. These organizations banded together to unlock the power of blockchain technology and introduce it to Taiwan’s financial systems.

AMIS Features

Essentially, AMIS is introducing blockchain technology to Taiwan’s largest financial institutions. The features and benefits of AMIS’s technologies are similar to the features and benefits we see with other blockchain-based FinTech providers.

Based On Taiwan’s Financial Markets:

Am.is will initially focus on Taiwan’s financial markets to provide an open, collaborative network featuring a connection model, and analytical model, and “a responsible attitude.”

Settlements:

AMIS will facilitate the settlement of financial transactions while ensuring the safety of user information and compliance with banking standards like AML/KYC.

Decentralized:

Am.is, like other blockchain technologies, is based on a decentralized system. The goal of the decentralized system is to ensure safe handling of user information, faster settlement network speed, and a more transparent financial system overall.

Ultimately, Am.is is creating blockchain technology catered to Taiwan’s financial industry. So far, the company’s clients include “a number of major financial institutions in Taiwan”, although they haven’t named any of these institutions thus far.

About AMIS

Am.is, or AMIS Technologies, is a Taiwanese blockchain technology company. The company has created full-stack technology platform catered towards Taiwan’s largest financial organizations. The AMIS application platform is available to third party developers while also working as a compliance system for regulators.

AMIS Technologies was formed as a joint venture between several Taiwanese financial institutions. The company is actively seeking federation and peering opportunities worldwide.

As mentioned above, the name of the company comes from the French word for “friend” (“ami”) as well as the Taiwanese aboriginal people, the Amis. The company’s logo features the traditional imagery of a Taiwanese aboriginal dance, where dancers are holding hands with each other to reflect tribal unity. As the AMIS website explains,

“They also serve as a symbol for their shared beliefs and customs and help to strengthen the social fabric and political systems of the settlement.”
AMIS Conclusion

AMIS seeks to introduce the revolutionary power of blockchain technology to Taiwan’s largest financial institutions. The platform is a group of technologies that allow for faster, more secure settlements that protect user data while facilitating transactions that comply with regulation requirements.

AMIS is already working with some of Taiwan’s largest financial institutions, although the names of those institutions have not yet been published. Stay tuned for more information about AMIS as the Taiwanese blockchain company expands across Taiwan and internationally.
Jerry Patterson

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:34:40 PM

Thank you s2557376,

Excellent information for those who are not familiar with AMIS.

I have had contact with the dev team and they appear to be very helpful, answering my questions with a friendly and professional response.

I have no plans to sell any of my AMIS Smiley

s2557376

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:31:20 AM

Yo Jerry Patterson.....thanks for your reply. One of the reasons AMIS development team are not holding the hands of unprofessional crypto traders, is because they put the AMIS token bounty distribution on the off chain Ether Delta, which is 100% DECENTRALIZED (verb (used with object), decentralized, decentralizing.1. to distribute the administrative powers or functions of (a central authority) over a less concentrated area (Ether-Delta private off-chain bounty token distribution).
2. To decentralize the development teams governance responsibility to that of the AMIS holders (self governing community members). I'm not sure why one would choose to govern themselves on/off the block-chain and ask for governance guidance from a development supervisor? If one chooses to be their own bank or boss by engaging in decentralized financial transactions, one does not need or want a centralized form of supervisory authority and control. Have a nice day Jerry.....Legend Smiley
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:39:26 AM

This Ann looks unprofessional, Dev should invest more. I can not see any important features about your project.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
s2557376

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:52:20 AM

I'm needing some technical advice on several ERC20 token technical barriers I am having issue breaking through to results ....and I'm humbly asking an I.T technical consultant for his time, and I'm professionally going to pay him for his time in ETH if he accepts my offer as a crypto client. I'm also concerned for the immaturity and disrespect this community displays to the I.T engineers and technical consultants who manage AMIS n the Ethereum block-chain. ERegards s2557376

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKbOPYnUlXs
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: