Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.33B , collateral 4 domains  (Read 1387 times)
MostafaGamal (OP)

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:10:32 PM

Hello

Loan Amount: 0.33BTC
Reason for Taking out a Loan: Trading
Amount to be repaid: Around 0.33 - 0.39
Repayment Date: 3-04-2017
Type of Collateral: Domains , bitcoinrates.live - forexspread.co.uk - 2a23.com - HolidaysSummer.com
Bitcoin Address: 1E9z4noEAcrtUGHzJZUF3f2Gxjqab3npJ6

Thank you all .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

Hello

Type of Collateral: Domains , bitcoinrates.live - forexspread.co.uk - 2a23.com - HolidaysSummer.com

Thank you all .

Those domains are worthless. You need to read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either present some valid collateral worth more than what you are asking or lock this thread.

EDIT: This is not a loan request but a sale attempt. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808848.msg18084143#msg18084143
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:22:12 PM

Hello

Thank you all .

Those domains are worthless. You need to read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either present some valid collateral worth more than what you are asking or lock this thread.

EDIT: This is not a loan request but a sale attempt. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808848.msg18084143#msg18084143

Hello thatrandom8543

First : my domains wroth more than the loan amount , you can check at sedo website . Or ask a domainer .

Second : this is a loan request not a sale attepmt as you think and i will return the money God willing in time , and please dont think or say something dosen't exist .

This is a clear loan request if somebody trust me and help me that's good , if not, i'm didn't take your money and run or bother you , so don't think about me in bad thought .

Thank you .

ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

Hello

Thank you all .

Hello thatrandom8543

First : my domains wroth more than the loan amount , you can check at sedo website . Or ask a domainer .

Second : this is a loan request not a sale attepmt as you think and i will return the money God willing in time , and please dont think or say something dosen't exist .

This is a clear loan request if somebody trust me and help me that's good , if not, i'm didn't take your money and run or bother you , so don't think about me in bad thought .

Thank you .

We wont be able to get what we want if you default. When you sell something, its because you dont want it. Since you havent got anyone who wants to buy the domains, you use them as collateral in attempt to get something out of them. It is clear you want to sell them but have no buyers based on your previous posts.

I would really suggest you read the sticky thread.
AltOfAnAllt

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:57:52 PM

Probably if you are legitimate on getting a loan ask for 80% of the selling value of those domains for sure you have a lender if you make it right.
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

Hello

Thank you all .

Hello thatrandom8543

Thank you .

We wont be able to get what we want if you default. When you sell something, its because you dont want it. Since you havent got anyone who wants to buy the domains, you use them as collateral in attempt to get something out of them. It is clear you want to sell them but have no buyers based on your previous posts.

I would really suggest you read the sticky thread.
You are determined to assuming something wrong, I did not intend to request a loan , but i found a suitable opportunity and I do not have enough money, the domains tell now i didn't  find a buyer, but that does not mean they are not worth anything, it is possible sold today or after a month .., and I have no intention to didn't return the money in time, please leave this idea from your head that's not an attempt to sell the domains please .

And i didn't have anything worth now to make it a collateral except domains , and i think this is better thank none collateral so you will told me a scammer. 

I look for help , no intention to scam or didn't return money or sale my domains in this way

Thank you.
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:31:12 PM

Probably if you are legitimate on getting a loan ask for 80% of the selling value of those domains for sure you have a lender if you make it right.

Hello AltOfAnAlt

I think my domain wroth more than the loan request , and sedo website and some pepole tell me that

But i say i think , i didn't know whar you think about it , but in any case i need the amount 0.33 , and unfortunately i didn't have enough money or any collateral except domains , so again i look to someone help me if he trust the domains value more than the amount or not , in any case i will god willing return the money in time

Thank you
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:09:08 PM

Excellent catch Random.  It's clear the OP would not repay any "loan" - I have tagged his account.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:21:29 PM

Excellent catch Random.  It's clear the OP would not repay any "loan" - I have tagged his account.

Don't think bad about me without evidence ok ? And your feedback i will talk with moderator to remove it if he can .

To all i didn't take any money from you and run , or make anything worng here , and this topic about request a loan and i will god willing return the money in time , and this is not a sale attempt to my domains . Enough .
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:07:30 AM

Up..
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:19:54 PM

[Sigh]
Why you're not gonna get a loan:

1. The collateral you are providing is something that you're wanting to sell.
2. You got red trust.

I suggest you please take the time to read the stickies:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

(Also, please stop using God's name in vain.  Sad It's probably due to cultural differences but, I find it offensive seeing you say God willing this, God willing that.  Angry)

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:21:23 PM

(Also, please stop using God's name in vain.  Sad It's probably due to cultural differences but, I find it offensive seeing you say God willing this, God willing that.  Angry)

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who found it offensive.
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:41:52 PM

[Sigh]
Why you're not gonna get a loan:

1. The collateral you are providing is something that you're wanting to sell.
2. You got red trust.

I suggest you please take the time to read the stickies:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

i'm write before
this is not a attempt to sell my domains , and if i get the loan i will return the money in time ,  I do not know why these assumptions?
And why this bad thought about me.

about use word 'God Willing', yes this is due to cultural differences. only.
you can check any article or speech in Arabic and you will see the word ' ان شاء الله ' in every topic that's mean 'God Willing'

I did not mean any intolerance or offensive or anything
Please stop stop bad thought about me.

and about red trust, this is also about a member who suppose ' attempt to sell my domains ' without any evidence just suppose and bad thought about me because i'm new here .

MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:44:45 PM

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who found it offensive.

please don't thought this , and i'm sorry if you or anyone feel it offensive
but this is due to cultural differences . only
you can check any article or speech in Arabic and you will see the word 'ان شاء الله' in every topic that's mean 'God Willing'

thank you and sorry .
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 10:14:25 PM

--

i'm write before
this is not a attempt to sell my domains , and if i get the loan i will return the money in time ,  I do not know why these assumptions?
--
and about red trust, this is also about a member who suppose ' attempt to sell my domains ' without any evidence just suppose and bad thought about me because i'm new here .
Evidence? Are you saying you're not trying to sell the domains that you're trying to use as collateral??
[ThatRandom8543 previously linked your sales thread.]
This is a quote of you, trying to sell those domains.
Which, incidentally, you have continuously bumped until march 7, when you suddenly switched to this loan thread. You've clearly been trying to sell those 'collateral'. When selling failed, you then tried this 'disguised sale/loan'.

So that'd be, $330/.33 for 4 domains?
Hello to all
this is a good offer to you

5 Good Domains With start Bids 0.8BTC

Forexspread.co.uk
RateToMe.com
bitcoinrates.live
2a23.com
HolidaysSummer.com

starting bid : 0.85 BTC
increase : 0.05 BTC
Bin : 1.7BTC

end time after 48Hours of last bid.
Payment methods accepted: paypal - skrill - btc .
Thank you

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:26:16 AM

--

i'm write before
--
Evidence? Are you saying you're not trying to sell the domains that you're trying to use as collateral??
[ThatRandom8543 previously linked your sales thread.]
This is a quote of you, trying to sell those domains.
Which, incidentally, you have continuously bumped until march 7, when you suddenly switched to this loan thread. You've clearly been trying to sell those 'collateral'. When selling failed, you then tried this 'disguised sale/loan'.

So that'd be, $330/.33 for 4 domains?
Hello to all
this is a good offer to you

5 Good Domains With start Bids 0.8BTC

Forexspread.co.uk
RateToMe.com
bitcoinrates.live
2a23.com
HolidaysSummer.com

starting bid : 0.85 BTC
increase : 0.05 BTC
Bin : 1.7BTC

end time after 48Hours of last bid.
Payment methods accepted: paypal - skrill - btc .
Thank you

you can read the ' starting bid ' in the sale domain thread for the 5 domains it's ' 0.85 ' and bin ' 1.7 '
, if this a sale attempt why i write only 0.33 ? , why i didn't write 0.5 or 0.8 ??
i said it before ,  i trust my domains more valuable than the loan request , but when it be sold , i didn't know .
and please first get out of this thought out of your mind , and wait me to prove i'm do not lie .

Again , if someone trust me i will return the money in time , and i will help you too .
collateral : 4 domains +, if this worth anything to you ,  i can edit and create WordPress site . and you can Suggest anything else in internet if i can do it i will help you , this just if you expects it's a sale attempt .

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

, if this a sale attempt why i write only 0.33 ? , why i didn't write 0.5 or 0.8 ??

Because no one wants to buy your domains for ~$900. So you lower the price, and will lower it until you get something.
Your issue here is that you need to convince someone willing to lend 0.33BTC to you that your domains are worth a lot more.
Good luck with that !  Grin

i said it before ,  i trust my domains more valuable than the loan request.
You trust you'll sell them more than the loan request. I don't.
Seriously I think your package value is nowhere above 0.1BTC but that is my personnal opinion. I didn't use estibot or other valuation services to give that amount.

So go ahead please, sell them for more than the loan request, you will see. Oh, sorry, you already tried ...
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:38:55 PM

Because no one wants to buy your domains for ~$900. So you lower the price, and will lower it until you get something.
Your issue here is that you need to convince someone willing to lend 0.33BTC to you that your domains are worth a lot more.

Seriously I think your package value is nowhere above 0.1BTC but that is my personnal opinion. I didn't use estibot or other valuation services to give that amount.

So go ahead please, sell them for more than the loan request, you will see. Oh, sorry, you already tried ...

Nice scenario Grin
yes i trust , and thank you for your low valuation that's nice more than zero .

yes i tried but i didn't get the right buyer till now and i didn't know when it  will be sold .
i will remember you when i sell my domains with high value , don't worry i will let you know the value here .
and i will remember you if i get the loan and return the money in time  , i will also let you know .

Good luck to you too.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

Nice scenario Grin
yes i trust , and thank you for your low valuation that's nice more than zero .

yes i tried but i didn't get the right buyer till now and i didn't know when it  will be sold .
i will remember you when i sell my domains with high value , don't worry i will let you know the value here .
and i will remember you if i get the loan and return the money in time  , i will also let you know .

Good luck to you too.

I dont think you understand. No one really cares if you sell them or not. Coming back and telling someone that you sold the domains doesnt change the fact that you had them for sell and now using them as collateral.

Since you are done here and going to go back to try to sell them, you can lock this thread.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:04:11 PM

Hello

Thank you all .

You should have read the rules when taking laons here int he forum, is very basic to offer more valuable than the money that you are about to borrow. 0.33 BTC is definitely a lot than the amount of that domains combined.

He is going to run after the money is sent he may even get back the domains if he request to the registrar for a possible unauthorize transfer. Its a good thing the account is being tagged already. OP will never be able to execute his plan.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: