Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.33B , collateral 4 domains  (Read 1386 times)
MostafaGamal (OP)

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:45:39 PM

, if this a sale attempt why i write only 0.33 ? , why i didn't write 0.5 or 0.8 ??

Because no one wants to buy your domains for ~$900. So you lower the price, and will lower it until you get something.
Your issue here is that you need to convince someone willing to lend 0.33BTC to you that your domains are worth a lot more.
Good luck with that !  Grin

i said it before ,  i trust my domains more valuable than the loan request.
You trust you'll sell them more than the loan request. I don't.
Seriously I think your package value is nowhere above 0.1BTC but that is my personnal opinion. I didn't use estibot or other valuation services to give that amount.

So go ahead please, sell them for more than the loan request, you will see. Oh, sorry, you already tried ...

Nice scenario Grin
yes i trust , and thank you for your low valuation that's nice more than zero .

yes i tried but i didn't get the right buyer till now and i didn't know when it  will be sold .
i will remember you when i sell my domains with high value , don't worry i will let you know the value here .
and i will remember you if i get the loan and return the money in time  , i will also let you know .

Good luck to you too.

I dont think you understand. No one really cares if you sell them or not. Coming back and telling someone that you sold the domains doesnt change the fact that you had them for sell and now using them as collateral.

Since you are done here and going to go back to try to sell them, you can lock this thread.

i think you didn't read the above reply i'm quoting another member reply not you .. the fact you are talking about only fact in your opinion .
enough !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:49:02 PM

Hello

Loan Amount: 0.33BTC
Reason for Taking out a Loan: Trading
Amount to be repaid: Around 0.33 - 0.39
Repayment Date: 3-04-2017
Type of Collateral: Domains , bitcoinrates.live - forexspread.co.uk - 2a23.com - HolidaysSummer.com
Bitcoin Address: 1E9z4noEAcrtUGHzJZUF3f2Gxjqab3npJ6

Thank you all .

You should have read the rules when taking laons here int he forum, is very basic to offer more valuable than the money that you are about to borrow. 0.33 BTC is definitely a lot than the amount of that domains combined.

He is going to run after the money is sent he may even get back the domains if he request to the registrar for a possible unauthorize transfer. Its a good thing the account is being tagged already. OP will never be able to execute his plan.

i read the rules , and i'm write before i trust the domains value more than the domains request and i will return the money in time
if anyone trust me and help me i will help him too .

we get another good good scenario , really good . stop bad thought stop . 
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:56:44 PM

To All

if anyone trust or decide to help me for this loan request you can reply here and i will help you too and i will God Willing return the money in time .

anybody else please please enough , you talk too much and thought bad about me .

yes i'm new here , but i'm person like you . and you should be more good with me
and Expect i'm don't lie and this is a loan request only , Even a few percent .

Thank you
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:58:06 PM

No one will loan to you. Please read the damn rules mate. It's not that difficult.
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:06:15 PM

No one will loan to you. Please read the damn rules mate. It's not that difficult.

i read it before
and i found this ' What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it. '

what the wrong i have did ?

the amount of request ?

ok just look at namebio ' domain sale history '
you will see forexspread.com was sell at price 1511 usd , and .co.uk ( my domain forexspread.co.uk ) i think will be around 15 - 40 % off .com price .

and domain holidayssummer.com , have a two good keywords , and also you can search in history sale about word ' holidays ' and ' summers ' With very varying prices from 106usd to above 1K

and domain bitcoinrates.live , have also good two keywords , but need someone who can appreciate it because it's .live , but .live with rates it's good .

and 2a23.com it's CCCC.com , not  a good domain , price will be around 25 - 100 usd or if brandable will go over 100

This is a quick review of prices .
if the problem about the  value off my domain you can check sale history and ask domainer , Yes i can to mistake in my appreciation the value , that's mean the value will be more than or less than my value .
but in any case i will return the money back in time .

and wait don't write ' if this price right sell your domain and don't request loan '
because i didn't know when the domain will be sold and i need money this days

thank you .
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 11:19:15 PM

i will God Willing return the money in time .

You keep posting that.   Undecided

Belief in a false god just means when it comes time to repay, you will just say "He was not willing".

You will not get a loan with collateral you are trying to sell.

What is not considered collateral?

- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:35:45 AM

You keep posting that.   Undecided

Belief in a false god just means when it comes time to repay, you will just say "He was not willing".

- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!

yes i will keep posting that , i say before that's about culture different , because Nothing happens except by the will of God

i belief in god all time , please don't talk in this topic . i think it's better .

What is considered collateral?
Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.

what if i didn't open thread about my domains sale ? , did you then trust me ?

Vod in my last reply here i I explained the estimated value to my domains , and i write some website you can check the estimated price ,  Price is not specifically could be higher or lower , please read it and give a chance to change your bad thought about me , thank you .
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

You keep posting that.   Undecided

- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!

yes i will keep posting that , i say before that's about culture different , because Nothing happens except by the will of God

i belief in god all time , please don't talk in this topic . i think it's better .

What is considered collateral?
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.

what if i didn't open thread about my domains sale ? , did you then trust me ?

Vod in my last reply here i I explained the estimated value to my domains , and i write some website you can check the estimated price ,  Price is not specifically could be higher or lower , please read it and give a chance to change your bad thought about me , thank you .

Even if you didnt open it, your domains dont worth what you are asking to us. Like you said, its the estimated value, and if you defaulted, we wouldnt be able to sell the domains to recover because they dont worth hundreds of dollars. If they really worth that much why sell it here? Why not sell it to people who think it worths that much, or much more?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 05:44:08 AM

Then you are a fool.  My point is valid - you would just use your imaginary god as an excuse not to pay the "loan back".

I think it's better if you stop talking in this thread and just end it.

No means no.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:56:39 AM

Then you are a fool.  My point is valid - you would just use your imaginary god as an excuse not to pay the "loan back".

I think it's better if you stop talking in this thread and just end it.

No means no.

Thank you , as usual imagine things didn't exist . but what you mean ' imaginary god '  ?
i told you before don't talk with me in this topic , and This is none of your business what word i use ok

in topic i post here i I explained the estimated value to my domains , and i write some website you can check the estimated price ,  Price is not specifically could be higher or lower , please read it and give a chance to change your bad thought about me , thank you .

but you only see what you want , and determined to make me a lair .
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 06:44:35 PM

Thank you , as usual imagine things didn't exist . but what you mean ' imaginary god '  ?

I mean your god is imaginary - you imagine things that don't exist.

That makes you a FOOL, and no one reading this will lend a fool any money.   Undecided

MostafaGamal (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:53:15 PM

I mean your god is imaginary - you imagine things that don't exist.

That makes you a FOOL, and no one reading this will lend a fool any money.   Undecided

i didn't understand what you mean till now ? and what things you talk about ?
- if you stopped for a moment and thought , you can see i'm asked you 2 times what you mean before i reply -
because i did not make sure of the meaning of what you say
But if me like you and I suppose bad, i was reply in bad like you that's very easy .

And again stop talking about this topic . this is a loan request if you see you can help me -after i make a reply about my domains value with website -
so i will thank you , if you wont please stop reply here and thank you .

enough.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:52:32 PM

Vod, please stop leading him on because he will keep replying.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: