Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 04:44:57 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you keep Bitcoin in a Big War?  (Read 23399 times)
innocent93

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:12:03 PM

Everybody should keep food and physical gold in a big war. What about bitcoin? Would you keep it? Or is it the first thing you would sell in such a chaos?
Once someone said, related to social media, that when something comes out in the internet then it will always exist, so even in a great war i think that i would hold on my cryptocurrency.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex               
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sirenmoon

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:22:04 PM

If something like that would happen that would be a disaster for all of us. In that harsh times, and it happened before, money is the last thing on your mind. Food and shelter are 2 most important things in that kind of situation. I would exchange all my BTC for cash cause for a sure price would fall in instant moment and I would buy myself and my kid's everything we need to survive whatever comes in our way. In that kind of situations, money is your last worry that you must think about- survival is the priority!
King Sastro

Activity: 368

Crypterium -Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

When the big war of course everything becomes unclear, inflation will reach tens of percent and this will make the fiat useless. if we keep bitcoin when big war, of course also at risk, everyone will divert money to traditional investment type that is gold or silver.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
YoungMaster

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

Of course, I would keep my bitcoin.
If a big war happens, bitcoin prices are not affected by the war or maybe there is a bit panic sell but not too massive.
It differs from the fiat money because the fiat money is influenced by the government of a country, in contrast to the decentralized bitcoin. 

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
Hazaki

Activity: 126

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:22:57 AM

Bitcoin might loose it's value to just ICO bans in some regions or countries , so i'm pretty sure it will fall off very quickly in a case of a war or some disaster and i'll probably try to cut my loss and sell it as soon as possible before it's value drops to thin air . Mining farms could go off or destructed also so even if it still has value we won't be able to do any transactions and a fancy ship in the middle of the desert worth nothing .

MATRIXCOIN  |  CREATING BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER! 
██ ██ ███  MXC Lending ICO: Nov. 13  [ ANN Thread ]  ███ ██ ██
  WHITEPAPER  ▰  TWITTER  ▰  FACEBOOK  ▰  INSTAGRAM 
millgates

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:43:34 AM

When the big war of course everything becomes unclear, inflation will reach tens of percent and this will make the fiat useless. if we keep bitcoin when big war, of course also at risk, everyone will divert money to traditional investment type that is gold or silver.
Yes, that is possible. Probably people will preffer like to convert all their waelth into gold, but where they save the gold? Everywhere is unsafe except internet. So there is also a probability that people will convert all their wealth into bitcoin.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ICO DEC 5, 2017 13.00 UTC
WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TWITTER TELEGRAM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
....FUNDCRU....
BLOCKCHAIN-POWERED FUNDRAISING PLATFORM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.ex-Vormetric CTO,
ex-Make-A-Wish CEO

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
China8888

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:53:04 AM

best to have a varied stash:

cash
gold and silver bars/coins
barer bonds
knife
gun
water
food
tdrinker

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:13:43 AM

Everybody should keep food and physical gold in a big war. What about bitcoin? Would you keep it? Or is it the first thing you would sell in such a chaos?

It depends on who the war was between and what type of war it was but probably I would hold some bitcoin still yes, in fact I may transfer some other wealth in to bitcoin in such a scenario.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
reynilynedago

Activity: 112

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:04:38 AM

big war? big war on market or in world ? but i hope worldwar3 wont happen because a lot of people will die if it happens so even you'll hold your bitcoins if your country destroyed and i think you will die lol.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Pinkris128

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:06:57 AM

If there will be a war in our country, the first thing that i will do to my bitcoin is to convert it all to physical money so that i will have something to spend in case of emergency. Also in a big war, you should take care of yourself and your family so you need at least physical money for us to survive.

aeternus

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:42:11 AM

That will depend on how big is the war, if the war is local and it is in my country I will sell it since the most important thing is to survive, if the war is close but I can avoid it then I will not sell but if the war is all over the world I will sell since at that point keeping yourself alive is the priority and not the possible profits you could get.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Dr.Osh

Activity: 798

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:45:04 AM

if there is a chance, of course I will keep it. it would be a very good thing to store bitcoins in critical moments. well, as I know, when a crisis happens, bitcoin prices will go up high. so I guess that's also true of war

nethan1btc

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

if there is a chance, of course I will keep it. it would be a very good thing to store bitcoins in critical moments. well, as I know, when a crisis happens, bitcoin prices will go up high. so I guess that's also true of war

The same part of me, I also take advantage in that time because like what you said bitcoin will more increase if there's crisis happened. So I store bitcoin  for a long term because everything has gonna ending, so the war will not be forever and a time will come when the war will stop, surely we can access to our bitcoin after the big war end. And I feel safe in that time because my bitcoin funds still have on my wallet and continuous making profits.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

Aba

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:00:58 AM

If there is a big war, how can we store bitcoin? with the presence of big war clearly technology will be ruled or destroyed by the military,  with the aim of winning the war, bitcoin is no longer safely hold by the people in the presence of war.

Ingoats

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:04:52 AM

That would be nonsense in my opinion. We are never even sure if we will be able to use it after the war. More preferrable, i will sell it BEFORE the war if possible. And in the first place, people will not even think about money because the thing that will only matter is how will an individual survive. So moreover, people will focus into foods and shelter.

PainterPrank

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:58:26 AM

Definitely no! In occasions like that where you must do everything to endure due to what damagetabattle may have completed to you, it is best to possess enough food and water that you should final until your country can recover from the harm worked. It is not like you can use bitcoin at this particular some time and its price will most likely go soouth so it might not be useful while you believed it might be.  ht
Singwala

Activity: 238

Singwala is my name <3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:11:44 AM

The war is a chaos and you know that you will die in case you are in a state of affliction or disturbed. If I'm in this situation it's likely I can not think of such things anymore. The only thing I can do is save myself and my loved ones in life. because my bitcoins were placed in my online wallet. So Even if the computer breaks It is not a problem. It really depends on your situation if your bitcoins might seem like a paper wallet that it really gets recovered.

electronicash

Activity: 770

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

i'd sell mine all if possible. i could end up dead
i'd probably buy a token created by dev team from super power countries like china and russia after the war. these tokens probably will survive after the hell. but that is if the team weren't bombed.  Grin

Dheo

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:52 AM

The war is a chaos and you know that you will die in case you are in a state of affliction or disturbed. If I'm in this situation it's likely I can not think of such things anymore. The only thing I can do is save myself and my loved ones in life. because my bitcoins were placed in my online wallet. So Even if the computer breaks It is not a problem. It really depends on your situation if your bitcoins might seem like a paper wallet that it really gets recovered.

You are right it is depdends on the situation, but you can save your bitcoin while you are saving your love one and your life so after the big war you can not lose your bitcoin and you also use it that time.

0rangeSpIash

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:05:16 PM

No, I believe that within the war bitcoin and all sorts of currencies will become simply ineffective. Only meals, medication, weaponry and protection is going to be appreciated. Everything else will forfeit value throughout the war.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.