Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204019 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

I save bitcoin for future purpose. In the future, I bet I will have a lot of problems to solve and especially economic problem. So Saving bitcoin is a  neccesary decision to live better after that.
yes you said right about bitcoin that we should save our bitcoin for our future purpose as we can see that the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and no doubt soon the price of the bitcoin will be raise to the double of its present price so I think it is good to make our coming days secure and save and it is good to earn good money and to get rich through bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:27:16 PM

The first time I have bitcoin for fun and then I will have a target to reach all what I want. because we live in a bitcoin world is not just for fun but must have a target and that is the main ingredient
Feri577

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:33:53 PM

If for fun, I think this is a natural thing but I use it to meet family needs and I use it as a future savings Wink
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:36:10 PM

Actually  I'm save my Bitcoin for future propose. because  bitcoin price are day by day going high. And I think  this is right time for save Bitcoin.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:38:16 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

I can't believe how many replies this thread has. Over 100 pages for such an obscure, odd question. lol

With that said, I certainly do not save Bitcoin for "fun".

I save it for future purposes in hopes it will be worth a lot more someday and my investment will pay off.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:41:55 PM

I just try. Bitcoin is really expensive in these days and I can't collect enough bitcoin for my future aims.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:04:16 PM

I save bitcoin for future purpose I want to build my dream house 3 years from now but my savings aren't enough to support all the finances for that so I tried very hard to earn from here and I want every earnings that I'll be recieving in bitcoin will went to my house expenses such as materials or labor...it's very rewarding to see your earning goes to something nice and very useful i started investing on bitcoin and hoping to harvest good after 3 years
That’s so sweet if you are collecting and saving money for your dream house. As far as bitcoins are concerned, they are not going to disappoint you in any away. After three years, you will be millionaire indeed, having enough savings to build your dream bungalow. Just stay calm and faithful to bitcoins. Good luck, mate.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:38:10 AM

For future purpose. To be honest no fun with bitcoin. I'm very serious about it and making strategic plans for my upcoming life. I want buy big things, which are not possible for me currently. I don't want to be out of cash or bankrupt in any situation or at any point in my life. I want to make very happy family. This is kinda personal and emotional and I'm preparing for all these with BITCOIN.

If you want to change your life for the better of course all you have to do is to invest and do business seriously using bitcoin. There is no fun. You must have a mature plan to benefit from bitcoin. May have a steady income from business, short-term, and long-term investments, etc
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:48:19 AM

I save bitcoin for my future purposes. I love what i am doing right now. I am learning and earning as well. Therefore, bitcoin bring me some fun and savings also for my future needs.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sunsilk

Activity: 2870
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:26:25 AM

I save bitcoin for future purpose. In the future, I bet I will have a lot of problems to solve and especially economic problem. So Saving bitcoin is a  neccesary decision to live better after that.

I do the same, I'm now thinking with my future though it's not my duty for doing it.

As I'm still at a very young age but I wanted to become a very wise person and will always think about my good future.

I won't waste bitcoin for now I want to take always the wisest decision for it.
- Yeah, now is the time for us to earn more bitcoin, we should not waste bitcoin on unnecessary things because surely in the future, the value of bitcoin will increase very high. Investing and saving bitcoin from now is the best way to invest for our future, Bitcoin is a good opportunity for us to improve our economy and life in the future, be serious with it.

Being wise on where you are going to use your bitcoin will give you a delight when you get old.

You can even start your retirement at your early 40's when you've got almost 40-100 BTC and as the price increases.

That will secure you for sure.

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:45:19 AM

I save bitcoin for future purpose. In the future, I bet I will have a lot of problems to solve and especially economic problem. So Saving bitcoin is a  neccesary decision to live better after that.

I do the same, I'm now thinking with my future though it's not my duty for doing it.

As I'm still at a very young age but I wanted to become a very wise person and will always think about my good future.

- Yeah, now is the time for us to earn more bitcoin, we should not waste bitcoin on unnecessary things because surely in the future, the value of bitcoin will increase very high. Investing and saving bitcoin from now is the best way to invest for our future, Bitcoin is a good opportunity for us to improve our economy and life in the future, be serious with it.

Being wise on where you are going to use your bitcoin will give you a delight when you get old.

You can even start your retirement at your early 40's when you've got almost 40-100 BTC and as the price increases.

That's why we should take this opportunity, not all given a chance to know bitcoin now, maybe your seatmate now doesn't have any idea on btc. So we better work for it now and save for our future. It's a chance to get rich someday.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:53:01 AM

That's why we should take this opportunity, not all given a chance to know bitcoin now, maybe your seatmate now doesn't have any idea on btc. So we better work for it now and save for our future. It's a chance to get rich someday.
That is the reason why we should not waste the opportunity thay the bitcoin gave us. We can be rich by working in the cryptocurrency world. The money that we can earned can be our saving for our future purposes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:56:14 AM

Bitcoin is best used as a digital currency of accumulation due to the high growth of its rate and good future prospects in this regard. In addition, due to the fact that the crypto currency is marked by a sharp exchange rate change, bitcoin can be successfully used for trading on stock exchanges or for other similar purposes. In view of this, use bitcoin to buy goods is not desirable, it will be inefficient use.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:45:09 AM

I save bitcoin for my future purposes. I love what i am doing right now. I am learning and earning as well. Therefore, bitcoin bring me some fun and savings also for my future needs.

I am also saving my bitcoin for future purposes because I believe that it will give me big profit in the future. I have witnessed many people who have changed ( in a good way ) because of bitcoin and I treat them as an inspiration to motivate me when I am feeling tired. I am a graduating student and it is becoming hard for me to manage my time between school and earning bitcoin. But I know for myself, that even life here became harder I would never quit on bitcoin.

I will saved my earnings because it had been my longest dream to put up a business in the future and with the help of bitcoin, I know that I am going to have it someday.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:08:22 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

im saving my bitcoin for my future purposes. For my families future and my kids studies and their savings. Some of my bitcoins are in investment so that it will continue grow . i take bitcoin seriuosly and not only for fun because it will be the next main currency in the next decade.

abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:23:57 AM

I save bitcoin for my future and for my family not for fun. I save bitcoin becuase someday i want to invest my own business  and also for my saving of my future wife and kids.For that if i have savings for my future on that day that i have my own family it is not difficult to me to become a father to my daughter and husband as well.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:24:39 AM

You said is well and good. If you think about future means just save your bitcoin from Campingn or getting from inversement and so on.
If you want mean don't save the bitcoin. Instead use it in Gambling .Save your bitcoin only considering the future. If you save it so,it will give you a Enormous return. Even you may become rich by using the Profit from the savings.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:38:27 AM

I save bitcoin for investment purposes. I think there is no other business or rather traditional business that would have returns like what bitcoin does just for saving it. I would use my returns for having traditional business and then the returns of it would be use again for another business until such time when I can live off without the need to do anything in short - passive income. Many of us dream of it having the financial freedom and I would start by saving bitcoin.

unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

I save bitcoin for investment purposes. I think there is no other business or rather traditional business that would have returns like what bitcoin does just for saving it. I would use my returns for having traditional business and then the returns of it would be use again for another business until such time when I can live off without the need to do anything in short - passive income. Many of us dream of it having the financial freedom and I would start by saving bitcoin.

So far it's just for fun because I still have a bit of bitcoin, maybe the focus will be different when I already have a lot, I also want to hold bitcoin in the next 3 years because the price will probably skyrocket to 10x. It all starts with a hobby and will eventually take bitcoin seriously for future assets.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:51:17 PM

Im having fun here securing my future, i know im too young here but im making money and i believe that my future will become brighter because of bitcoin. I am here for my future purposes, i believe in bitcoin and will hold until i become rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: