Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is stronger the government or the president?  (Read 2182 times)
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:30:25 PM

Sorry not knowing this kind of stuff, its just i wanted to know who's the strong one of them because some of my friend told me that the government is strong because they can decide to impeach the president and also i thought that president is more stronger than the government for that the president is more likely  has a bigger rank of his country.. so i need your opinion on this one and teach me Cheesy

Your question could possibly be more vague  Smiley

In coutries such as Russia or Turkey, president is effectively head of the government aswell, in other euro countries (s)he is merely a figurehead for ceremonial occasions. United States and France fall somewhere inbetween those two extremes.

To be sure, you would have to actually read constituion of said country, as constitution clearly specifies who holds what powers in executive branch.
I disagree with you. The reading of the Constitution will do nothing. In Russia or Ukraine, for example, Parliament is an independent branch of government, but in fact it is not. Especially in Russia. It is a dictatorial country disguised as a democracy.

I wonder how do you define "dictatorial" country, that label is awfully popular today.
If you mean that either Ukraine or Russia is ruled by one dictator without limits, then that is blatantly false.

Russia has quite peculiar power elites, that struggle against each other in the Moscow and Petrograd. Not unlike power elites do the same in Washington. In both countries, president has to expend quite alot of energy on mediating interests of different cliques.

Ukraine is even more complicated as politicians blend with oligarchs and western agents, who keep pumping free money in the country.

Atleast in the first case however, rule of law is formally followed, when power balance requires it, the law is changed. So, take your time and read it  Wink
LOL. Is Russia ruled by law? What wars elite? What are you talking about? Without the approval of Putin's Russia, nothing is done. All the opposition was killed. What is this if not a dictatorship?

How old are you? You know, Russia was around before you were born. It was around before Putin was born also. Heresy, I know, since Putin is Russia and Russia is Putin according to your favourite television news network.

Modern russian politics is not that different from early Roman empire, or before that Macedon - that is if can take post-communist era as a precedent. Ruler appoints successor, which then has to gain popular approval. Laws are made, amended or eliminated to reflect shifting power balance between different groups in Kremlin.

I dont think you are going to understand, since your perception of politics started and ended with work of Tolkien.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:37:31 PM

Sorry not knowing this kind of stuff, its just i wanted to know who's the strong one of them because some of my friend told me that the government is strong because they can decide to impeach the president and also i thought that president is more stronger than the government for that the president is more likely  has a bigger rank of his country.. so i need your opinion on this one and teach me Cheesy

In coutries such as Russia or Turkey, president is effectively head of the government aswell, in other euro countries (s)he is merely a figurehead for ceremonial occasions. United States and France fall somewhere inbetween those two extremes.

To be sure, you would have to actually read constituion of said country, as constitution clearly specifies who holds what powers in executive branch.
I disagree with you. The reading of the Constitution will do nothing. In Russia or Ukraine, for example, Parliament is an independent branch of government, but in fact it is not. Especially in Russia. It is a dictatorial country disguised as a democracy.

I wonder how do you define "dictatorial" country, that label is awfully popular today.
If you mean that either Ukraine or Russia is ruled by one dictator without limits, then that is blatantly false.

Russia has quite peculiar power elites, that struggle against each other in the Moscow and Petrograd. Not unlike power elites do the same in Washington. In both countries, president has to expend quite alot of energy on mediating interests of different cliques.

Ukraine is even more complicated as politicians blend with oligarchs and western agents, who keep pumping free money in the country.

Atleast in the first case however, rule of law is formally followed, when power balance requires it, the law is changed. So, take your time and read it  Wink
LOL. Is Russia ruled by law? What wars elite? What are you talking about? Without the approval of Putin's Russia, nothing is done. All the opposition was killed. What is this if not a dictatorship?

How old are you? You know, Russia was around before you were born. It was around before Putin was born also. Heresy, I know, since Putin is Russia and Russia is Putin according to your favourite television news network.

Modern russian politics is not that different from early Roman empire, or before that Macedon - that is if can take post-communist era as a precedent. Ruler appoints successor, which then has to gain popular approval. Laws are made, amended or eliminated to reflect shifting power balance between different groups in Kremlin.

I dont think you are going to understand, since your perception of politics started and ended with work of Tolkien.
To compare the age of the country with the person's age is not correct. Russia is a country with an authoritarian ruler. Putin does not allow democratic elections to take place. The Russians don't want to change anything. Their ability to resist was suppressed in the days of Stalin.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 10:52:14 PM

It depends mainly on country. In some countries like Belarus, Russia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan all power is on president hands. But there was one paradox: when Russian president was Medvedev and prime minister Putin, all power unofficially was in hands of Putin, was only puppet. In mostly European countries main job of presidents is foreign politics, but still, they have veto right to not accept new laws made by parliament (laws are offered by government). In some countries like Germany president almost don't have power.

ustradebitcoin

Activity: 287
Merit: 251

I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:29:35 AM

i think the president , the president control the army, means he can do anything

us president
dr president
ht president
vn president

they can do anything cause they control the army.

you can see that in Venezuela and most countrie in latin america the power is on President hands.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:32:03 AM

To compare the age of the country with the person's age is not correct. Russia is a country with an authoritarian ruler. Putin does not allow democratic elections to take place. The Russians don't want to change anything. Their ability to resist was suppressed in the days of Stalin.

But. Consider that the rulers of Russia are people. They need air to breathe, water to drink, food to eat, etc.  This means that they follow many of the natural laws of people in the things that they do. It also means that they have to have a following to get things done... because they are not strong enough alone to do much more than any other people.

The point is the following. Their military is part of their following. Why does each individual soldier remain a soldier to do what Russian leaders say? Simply because of fear that they will be executed by their fellow soldiers at the command of the leader(s).

In other words, most all military people suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, just like the Muslims regarding Islam. If the Russian leaders are shrewd enough, they can gradually drag more and more of their people into this syndrome through the military. It's like that all over.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:40:01 AM

Now i have to tell you the reality of the politics. Either president or government bodies may be much weaker than private groups. Your president might be a puppet nor your government
grewak8700

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:59:55 AM

The majority of the country's President is always a subject to government. For me, the country's Prime Minister is stronger than the President.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:02:58 AM

Now i have to tell you the reality of the politics. Either president or government bodies may be much weaker than private groups. Your president might be a puppet nor your government

It depends, not all the time the president is greater than the government and vice versa.

Sometimes the governments power is divided into three, no one should be greater than each other.

There are type of government where the President is on power on the whole government and there are also type where the President is just a representative and not the sole ruler.

adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

The president for me is the strongest entity. It is because he is general commander of the army so he can order them anytime he see fits. Of course there is the senate which can try to obstacle the president but history has shown that the president once decides for a war he doesn't care much about the senate.

AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

Depends on a country, in some countries presidents are just some people, who do nothing and parlament does all the work. We cant say exactly if president is stronger or not, because we have different systems everywhere.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

In my own understanding US has the most powerful president who has lots of co-countries but president will never be strong when don't have goverments supporting him presidents leads co-leader not to be selfish but to ask what is going to be better for his country men US has lots of investment and investors who invest on gold and other resources
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:45:41 PM

The man man that holds the power of the executive is really a powerful one, well he is the President, highest rank in a Democratic country. But you can't say that the government is more powerful than the president, if you didn't know, the branches of government are , legislative, executive and the judiciary. The president is also known as the executive chief, the president is also in the government, so when you are asking whose more powerful, it is the government because the president is also included in the government officials.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

every country led by the president to mean the president is No. 1. Just like the royal, king / queen is definitely number 1. However govermen and the president must always unidirectional. Both should have the same thought. But I think the president has the greater right in every decision, even decisions must be based on the approval of the president, there should be a signature of the president.
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

President is the most powerful position in a government. He the chief executive. In some country there are president who are controlled by group of people trying to monopolize the country. Those people are the ones whose desire was to get the riches of the nation. Thus, making the president a puppet.

But, if only the president has his own power and decision over the country, he will be able to build a great nation together with the goverment. Because a president will never be a president without a goverment.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:56:48 PM

In my opinion it depends upon the country where you were living may the Government or the President both of them are powerful enough to run a nation.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:56:52 PM

Its all about the President, not the Congress or the Senate. The President is the Commander in Chief, the Leader of his nation. Although they are all co-equal with the Legislative or Judicial branch, for check and balance, but for me the President is the most powerful among the three. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:00:04 PM

In the United States, the president acts as head of the executive branch, but not necessarily head of state. It's clear to almost anyone that the overall government is much more powerful than the president. This was done on purpose in order to prevent a tyrannical individual from completely obliterating the country.

The President really has no powers. All laws he introduces must be passed through both houses of congress and then he must sign it. Additionally he has a cabinet that he must listen to.

You might say he has the power of executive orders. While this is true as we have seen with the new administration along with the former administration, the senate and house of reps can vote to repeal an order while judges in the judicial branch can also determine whether a new law/order is illegal or should be repealed.

Therefore, the President should be defined as having the last say rather than having all the power. Yes, the only minuscule power the President has is by using executive order but in the whole of everything, there is not much power for him.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

i choose government because government give power to President  even President lead the country and the government   has more power in President because they can control our country like tax
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:53:44 AM

nO DOUGHT IT'S MR. PRESIDENT

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:51:13 PM

i choose government because government give power to President  even President lead the country and the government   has more power in President because they can control our country like tax
I support the parliamentary presidential form of government. But all powers must be prescribed by laws. And the government is the president's choice and authorized by the parliament.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: