Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoins is now same as paypal(and worst)  (Read 5212 times)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:40:26 AM

Well, we have now to send transactions with a fee $1-$10 otherwise the transaction will never get confirmed

Just telling you, don't waste your time posting a thread on tech problems section

Even now transactions with less than 0.01 BTC will never get confirmed(or it will take longer)

You delvs didn't trough this could happend if the bitcoins went up the market?

Yeah, but good thing that I cashed out my bitcoins earlier haha.

I can't but laugh but the issue of bitcoin is now worse than PayPal but in all sincerity, that will be a false conclusion arrived at from a faulty position. although bitcoin is having some deficiencies concerning the fees but I still dont see it as comparable to what PayPal is charging couple with the limited or no service PayPal is offering in various countries among other convenience that bitcoin offers to users.

Very true. Even though right now it has a problem, but the bitcoin if compared to the profits obtained in the bitcoin. PayPal is much worse than it is now, because the bitcoin their long-storing bitcoin when buying in price $400, have got a very big advantage. So, even though there are problems but still can give you an advantage bitcoin. In contrast to paypal, if we find a problem to just repair that we get and we just get what belongs to us. So, Wise in search of profits

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:56:22 AM

Well, we have now to send transactions with a fee $1-$10 otherwise the transaction will never get confirmed

Just telling you, don't waste your time posting a thread on tech problems section

Even now transactions with less than 0.01 BTC will never get confirmed(or it will take longer)

You delvs didn't trough this could happend if the bitcoins went up the market?

Yeah, but good thing that I cashed out my bitcoins earlier haha.
With the reason of paying high transaction fee , we can't say bitcoin Became like the PayPal ( worst ) .
Beside of PayPal advantage in bitcoin is more far than what we have in the PayPal .
Here just a matter of thing that you can't make worldwide deals with the surity that payment will not get reversed in PayPal .
But the same thing you can do in the bitcoin , bitcoin here just not only a way of payment or anything way of worldwide business , it is a part of internet that now can't be full internet world without bitcoin .
in my opinion the 30-40% of the internet market is only due to the bitcoin and the bitcoiners network .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: