Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPCORD.CF << DISCORD FLOODER | Destroy and Lag Channels | Emoji spam | Spoof  (Read 3473 times)
premiumacc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

ripcord.cf

Demonstration - 18 bots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bHoE5L0PiM

The first, only, and therefore best discord spammer on the market!
Simply enter your valid discord invite code into the website and hit flood!

Both the backend and the web server are written in GoLang. If you want to buy the source, hmu and we can chat about prices Smiley

Features

Emoji Spammer
Spam the discord using messages composed of emoji symbols. Lags out discord clients significantly as they load the pictures.

Random Spammer
Self-explanatory, spams the channel with random strings. Useful if the server has some sort of anti-spam bot

Message Spammer
Choose a message of your choice. All messages are recorded, anything too offensive will have the associated token removed

Spoof Invite Code
Don't want the server admins knowing that you invited a bunch of bots to the server? Make the bots generate their own invite code! Note: @everyone needs permission to create invites.

Quote from: 'ʟᴜᴄɪᴏ' pid='54286362' dateline='1488980173'
I was given a vouch copy, here is my honest review!

I tested this out on multiple different servers, it works as intended and is pretty fun to use.  Safe to use as well, as you don't need to log into any of the accounts yourself.

It's a straight to the point, simple, but effective product.  However, I would like to see more floods/day for those prices.

Purchase an access key.

CLICK TO BUY
https://i.imgur.com/zQeat56.png

ACCEPTING BITCOIN PAYPAL XMR

Contact me on PM (preferred)
Contact me on XMPP: caiveman@xmpp.jp
Contact me on Skype: live:caiveman.hf

Disclaimer:
I have no political judgements against President Trump. That was just a large public, unprotected server.
This service will not work if the channel requires
1. A verified email to speak
2. A welcome channel redirect where you can't speak
3. A waiting time before speaking
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: