Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vin or VLB ?  (Read 86 times)
PeterDonklage (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Hey guys I've been looking into Auto industry coins and I've been looking for a good coin to pour some money into.
VLB has a good team and great partners but no marketing and VIN has insane marketing but their github seems like a ghost town.
Anyone else wanna shoot some feedback my way? Not sure which one to invest in....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thekrnpride

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

VLB would be the pick in my opinion. Think of it as coins like ICX in the way the didnt focus in marketing but the technology. Let them build the technology and their platform first and then worry about the marketing. Think of it as being ahead.
Deimos6695

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

You cant compare them, VLB is a lot younger project, they have time for good marketing, final product is what is important, and they are ahead of vinchain if we look at that.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

Hey guys I've been looking into Auto industry coins and I've been looking for a good coin to pour some money into.
VLB has a good team and great partners but no marketing and VIN has insane marketing but their github seems like a ghost town.
Anyone else wanna shoot some feedback my way? Not sure which one to invest in....

well
why not both ?
like u say before vlb have a good team , so this mean they have important job for project.
then Vin ,have good marketing .
if u still compare them,you will not even act at all
btw , i never "all in" to one project.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

VLB is a best choice its hard to find a legit project like them now a days. They had the evidence that their is a product behind. I think you're just worrying about your ROI. VLB is a good one prices will just boom after their hard cap reaches.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

VLB is a best choice its hard to find a legit project like them now a days. They had the evidence that their is a product behind. I think you're just worrying about your ROI. VLB is a good one prices will just boom after their hard cap reaches.
Agree, choosing vlb is better for me, vlb has a solid team which contributed well to make this project more quality, their soft cap is near to achieved and then after the hard cap vlb will be introduce in different major exchange, actually right now even their in soft cap the team already discuss to some exchange that is why the possibility of fast progress of this token is very high.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

well
why not both ?
like u say before vlb have a good team , so this mean they have important job for project.
then Vin ,have good marketing .
if u still compare them,you will not even act at all
btw , i never "all in" to one project.

Thats a great perspective from you, to invest on many projects. But for me, ill calculate the potential of the projects and made a decision on how much to invest for the project, and if the projects have rival, i would see to the rival too. And for this 2 projects, i would choose VLB over Vin, even though i would apply your style, i would invest more in VLB, maybe about 90% VLB and 10% Vin.
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

hey, just wanted to add my two cents to it.
to put it brief, i'm the one who invested in VLB cos as you mentioned yourself they have a really good team of advisors and a nice wp. But i also like the fact the guys have real connections to car industry and their hard/soft caps are reasonable enough. I was first gearded towards Vin, but then realized marketing is not everything u need to look for.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

OFcourse VLB its like a fight between Apple and Xiaomi. No matter what you say Apple is the one which brings in the technology with it no matter how expensive it is. While Xiaomi will always have a mass sales theory rather than improvising. Similarly VLB can be said Apple of automotive blockchain technology. Definitely go for VLB the team is superb and its a guaranteed success.
Grossmeister

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

As for me, these projects simply can not be compared. They have different potential, but VLB exists for a long time and has already shown its results, while Vin is still a mystery.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

As for me, these projects simply can not be compared. They have different potential, but VLB exists for a long time and has already shown its results, while Vin is still a mystery.

I agree with you, both are a great example of a competitor to each of them. But i really have positive vibes for VLB rather than the competitor. Last news about them is one of the founder had a interview in the 10th blockchain conference organized by Blockchain EXE in japan. It is a great thing because there are many of car company in Japan and they have a chance to make a new partnership there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: