Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀  (Read 297394 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:34:56 AM

After much deliberation, we have decided to decrease the LUN issuance rate to 3%. All the white papers have been updated to reflect the change.

I think this is a nice move, we don't need a new Steemit-like project, the inflation rate can kill a project easily if not well managed properly

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
godzziilla

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:56:40 AM

I like crypto with low amount . I think we will see good move this year - Better to invest price can jumt till 10 $ after ico .
derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:37:43 AM

After much deliberation, we have decided to decrease the LUN issuance rate to 3%. All the white papers have been updated to reflect the change.

I think this is a nice move, we don't need a new Steemit-like project, the inflation rate can kill a project easily if not well managed properly

What is issuance rate? Is it as same as interest rate? If yes, now 3% is still very high, I prefer less than 1% inflation/interest rate, which is preventing from dumping on the market.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:13:58 AM

What is issuance rate? Is it as same as interest rate? If yes, now 3% is still very high, I prefer less than 1% inflation/interest rate, which is preventing from dumping on the market.

I'm sure they have set "projections" on the adoption rate of the platform, hence, the issuance rate.

cyberpunk01

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I believe in KLF

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:07:47 AM

the price is not cheap really, i do not know if is a good price

Bitminer Factory    ●   BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE   ●        Whitepaper   
████████████████████████████  ICO   /  21.07.18  ████████████████████████████
Facebook    Telegram    Twitter    Youtube    Instagram    Medium    Linkedin
Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:20:22 AM

Although the price is not cheap, but the team members have influences in the Ethereum community, it will be a giant project.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:57:08 AM

I look at the roadmap for the launch of the beta release mainnet in 2018 I thought it was too long for a launch

For another year and it was very boring. But I hope it will go quickly.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:57:31 AM

This project could have a lot of potential.
My main question is: How do you plan to be more attractive than wikipedia when there will be advertisements?

Definitly watching for the ICO, will you only accept ETH or BTC as well?

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
arnpham

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 10:28:46 AM

My main question is: How do you plan to be more attractive than wikipedia when there will be advertisements?

I think there's a built in assumption in this question. What problem specifically do you see with ads?

Only ETH since the crowdsale uses a smart contract.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:31:26 AM

I think there's a built in assumption here. What problem specifically do you see with ads?

Indeed, my assumption is: People prefere any website / content without ads if they have the choice.
Therefore this project needs an additional incentive to get people from established platforms, especially wikipedia, to move to an alternative. This would be a challange even without ads.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:13:19 PM

I also am concerned with the roadmap and the length of time required to produce a viable site...
Will there be any probability of launching the beta version before 2018?
I really think that reducing this timeframe will be a benefit for raising funds and attracting investors.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
arnpham

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 04:42:28 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 04:56:41 PM by arnpham

I also am concerned with the roadmap and the length of time required to produce a viable site...
Will there be any probability of launching the beta version before 2018?
I really think that reducing this timeframe will be a benefit for raising funds and attracting investors.

This timeline was actually created with feedback from key leaders in the Ethereum community. Dapps are much like financial applications where insufficient testing could result in huge tragic and unrecoverable losses. The first testnet release is in 2017 and will have upgrades along the way.

miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

By the time ICO start, the price of the Ethereum may be calmed down.
arnpham

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:25:05 PM

I think there's a built in assumption here. What problem specifically do you see with ads?

Indeed, my assumption is: People prefere any website / content without ads if they have the choice.
Therefore this project needs an additional incentive to get people from established platforms, especially wikipedia, to move to an alternative. This would be a challange even without ads.

I think it will be accepted as long as readers receive more value than the cost of their attention. Bitcointalk, Reddit, Youtube, Quora, and even Google search has ads but people still use it because the tradeoff is worth it and having an internal economy helps the ecosystem overall. That said, one huge advantage of this platform is that there will be a lot more content you can't find elsewhere and much higher quality, peer-reviewed content since people are rewarded for their efforts. Content contributors are willing to go to greater lengths when they're rewarded. Also, it's not a stretch to say that you can cite these articles in academics since all submitted information requires a source.

disconnectme

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

By the time ICO start, the price of the Ethereum may be calmed down.

Of course the price is yet to be stable, but we all know that volatility is one part of Altcoins market, increase in price of Ether is a good thing for developers on Ethereum platform because most of their fund is in Ethers

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:35:29 PM

What will be done to the unsold tokens in ICO? Will they be burned? Minimum is 1 million tokens and maximum is 11 million. If only minimum is sold - thats 10 million left.
romeorickl64

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:30:42 PM

I am watching this thread now.Also joined bounty campaign.Project seems to be a good one,i am surely gonna put some btc on it.
Best wishes for ICO campaign.

arnpham

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 10:25:29 PM

What will be done to the unsold tokens in ICO? Will they be burned? Minimum is 1 million tokens and maximum is 11 million. If only minimum is sold - thats 10 million left.

The crowdsale is programmed into the Ethereum token contract. We aren't holding onto 10 million LUN and selling them to purchasers. In fact, zero LUN exist at the start of the  crowdsale. The LUN token contract creates LUN for purchasers when ETH is sent to it during the crowdsale period. When the crowdsale period ends or when the cap is reached, the smart contract stops allowing token creation. This is also why only ETH is accepted.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:00:39 AM

The crowdsale is programmed into the Ethereum token contract. We aren't holding onto 10 million LUN and selling them to purchasers. In fact, zero LUN exist at the start of the  crowdsale. The LUN token contract creates LUN for purchasers when ETH is sent to it during the crowdsale period. When the crowdsale period ends or when the cap is reached, the smart contract stops allowing token creation. This is also why only ETH is accepted.

If implemented correctly, with a great team and devs as well as good marketing this thing could take off.
It's a long way, though. There is a good chance I will invest in this ICO, but will have to do some research on the team first when I find the time.

disconnectme

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

If implemented correctly, with a great team and devs as well as good marketing this thing could take off.
It's a long way, though. There is a good chance I will invest in this ICO, but will have to do some research on the team first when I find the time.

If it is the team you are concerned about, the composition of the team will win you over. I believe they have the capacity to deliver on their promises. Another ICO you don't want to miss out on

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: