Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀  (Read 297394 times)
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:09:30 AM

All these weak hands asking for the team to release news to pump are making me sick. Learn to hold. Let them develop their product and release it. Do you think VCs expect a huge return in a couple months? Stop being irrational and let them work.

Well, there is quite a difference between a VC and investing in crypto. You must not be a big investor otherwise you would understand why people want updates and news about the project.

Let me help clarify - its actually very simple

VC can feel safer with there investments because if things turn out to be a scam, they can call their lawyers and sue the pants of the scammers. In fact, it doesn't have to be a scam, just that the project failed and the VC feels like he was screwed... call the lawyers

Crypto doesn't offer anything like that. They could run away with your cash so fast, and then what? Cry?
Ain't no lawyer going to bail you out

There is a substantial risk investing in crypto projects. The development team should understand this and provide more communication to ease the fears.

Understandable, the price is where its at because people don't feel comfortable investing in the project, its that simple.
I won't lye, I've got over 1k lun sitting in my ETH wallet and I'm getting a little nervous with how things are progressing.

We want to feel confident with the project, and lack of communication from the team doesn't help do that.
They should hire a PR manager for this, they got $$millions from the crowdsale

I agree with you, that communication is so important.

They might release a news update anytime this month. Hoping Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:59:43 AM

Upvote guys:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/lunyr-is-a-serviceless-wikipedia-on-ethereum-and-noboy-is-interesten-in-it

dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

When can I wait to start the first version of the library? I like the idea, I think it can be realized.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

Cheap Lunyr tokens currently, serious people need to take advantage of the current price, soon you will chase the price you won't get because it will only go for premium. I'm holding my tokens and looking for price to go south for me to add more to my portfolio

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:53:44 AM

I'm very excited about the project.

I have heard that Ethereum platform can only handle 25-30 transactions per seconds, which is not sufficient considering the number of projects running on Ethereum is going up steadily.

So, do you think Lunyr may eventually move to another platform other than Ethereum?
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:07:44 PM

I'm very excited about the project.

I have heard that Ethereum platform can only handle 25-30 transactions per seconds, which is not sufficient considering the number of projects running on Ethereum is going up steadily.

So, do you think Lunyr may eventually move to another platform other than Ethereum?
Ethereum will soon move to POS. Later, things will become better on Ethereum.

But yeah, there will be much better options than Ethereum in future.
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

How will the Lunyr Tokens gain value?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:11:27 PM

How will the Lunyr Tokens gain value?

It's use case is by advertising on the Lunyr site.

If Lunyr hits the internet with a bang... everyone and there mother will be trying to advertise on the site, and they must use Lun tokens to do so...

There were also other plans in the future regarding AI. But currently the ads is where it's at.

We will just have to wait and see

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
CrazyLee1997

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:55:00 PM

Wow!! The market cap of LUNYR is only at 8 million! Which is very low! This token has massive potential (or Not) depending on the execution by the team. I think LUNYR is maybe a little bit undervalued, I think the marketcap of LUNYR can easily be at 15-20 million.

But considering the progress (little to no updates since ICO) and no exposure (marketing etc.) at all, I can understand that new investors will want to wait. For the coming weeks I expect LUNYR to stabilize and slowly moving to 15 mill cap, speculators like me will buy.

Any good news from the LUNYR team will pump the price, it's all about execution and presentation. I expect a lot of the team.

If all goes well, I think LUNYR will have a market cap of 1 bill in a 2 years! Yes more than 100 x return, this is a gem.
musicmate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:42:34 PM

Wow!! The market cap of LUNYR is only at 8 million! Which is very low! This token has massive potential (or Not) depending on the execution by the team. I think LUNYR is maybe a little bit undervalued, I think the marketcap of LUNYR can easily be at 15-20 million.

But considering the progress (little to no updates since ICO) and no exposure (marketing etc.) at all, I can understand that new investors will want to wait. For the coming weeks I expect LUNYR to stabilize and slowly moving to 15 mill cap, speculators like me will buy.

Any good news from the LUNYR team will pump the price, it's all about execution and presentation. I expect a lot of the team.

If all goes well, I think LUNYR will have a market cap of 1 bill in a 2 years! Yes more than 100 x return, this is a gem.

Agree look's very good & cheap after doing some DD, chart looks ripe too.. GL LUNers
CrazyLee1997

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

Can't wait for the platform to be ready. I will contribute by creating content. I have a youtube channel with 100k subscribers (not much, but it is still growing) and make videos about a specific topic (niche),  and have  almost 20 million views. My videos are all animated and infographics-ish (so no voice or face, only music, animations and text), so great content for an encyclopedia.

So I have 1 question;

Besides making texts, can I also make videos for the LUNYR platform?

Furthermore, not only will I contribute by creating content, I will drive my viewers to the LUNYR platform.

LUNYR Team, hope to hear more about the progress soon.
Amelek

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:19:38 PM

Dear Creators of this Wonderful Project of Decentralized Wikipedia - ‘ LUNYR’,

I am writing to enquire why you have not been conducting any effective communication with us. On behalf of all the investors, I wish to ask you a few questions and ask you for an urgent reply thereto. Please bear in mind that many of us invested our resources in LUNYR and we have every right to be informed about what is going on.

Here are our questions:

1/ Why is there no information from you on both Slack and on forum bitcointalk?

- when compared with all the communications of the GOLEM team, one can honestly conclude that you are doing nothing whatsoever.

From the very outset, the GOLEM team have been highly active. They have conducted communication on SLACK and on bitcointalk, or even by means of presentations on YOUTUBE. Their communication continues to date - which resulted in an increase in the GOLEM price – a considerable one. Sadly, you ignore us and only keep showing us screen prints of the SO CALLED work you do, that is specifically, screen prints of the website LUNYR. However, they are simply screen prints which anyone can actually generate in less than an hour pretending to be engrossed in work.

2/ Can you show us any film from your office?

3/ Can you provide any proof of your work?

4/ Will you be able to meet the deadline of the release of version ALPHA of the software for the testers?

Please try to understand that if you do not earn our trust now, there will be undoubtedly no more trust in the future. It is incomprehensible why you are spoiling everything right at the very beginning.

You raised millions of dollars in ICO – and now what? Silence? Laconic answers? Virtually no contact with us?

In view of the above, we expect a direct response from you and a substantial improvement of your image. But most of all, we are keenly awaiting a proof of your work, proof that you are really doing it. Screen prints do not mean anything, as they may be easily faked.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:39:49 PM

I am writing to enquire why you have not been conducting any effective communication with us. On behalf of all the investors, I wish to ask you a few questions and ask you for an urgent reply thereto. Please bear in mind that many of us invested our resources in LUNYR and we have every right to be informed about what is going on.

Here are our questions:

- when compared with all the communications of the GOLEM team, one can honestly conclude that you are doing nothing whatsoever.

From the very outset, the GOLEM team have been highly active. They have conducted communication on SLACK and on bitcointalk, or even by means of presentations on YOUTUBE. Their communication continues to date - which resulted in an increase in the GOLEM price – a considerable one. Sadly, you ignore us and only keep showing us screen prints of the SO CALLED work you do, that is specifically, screen prints of the website LUNYR. However, they are simply screen prints which anyone can actually generate in less than an hour pretending to be engrossed in work.

4/ Will you be able to meet the deadline of the release of version ALPHA of the software for the testers?

Please try to understand that if you do not earn our trust now, there will be undoubtedly no more trust in the future. It is incomprehensible why you are spoiling everything right at the very beginning.

You raised millions of dollars in ICO – and now what? Silence? Laconic answers? Virtually no contact with us?

In view of the above, we expect a direct response from you and a substantial improvement of your image. But most of all, we are keenly awaiting a proof of your work, proof that you are really doing it. Screen prints do not mean anything, as they may be easily faked.

If you researched the team behind Lunyr, you should dump asap. It's scam.  Wink

Mr.Ease

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:41:33 PM

Here are our questions:

I am invested and holding...

I agree and would expect a reply asap

CrazyLee1997

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:17:31 AM

Gentlemen, have some patience.  Im confident the team is working hard and you should not expect a finished product 4 weeks after ICO. The Lunyr project is pretty low key now and that means good time to buy cheap. Once they announce their progress the price will be higher! The current price now is $3.90. I think when they announce something big the price will soar to $13-$15 and then goes back to $8-$9. .
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:16:16 AM

very good trend caught on. looking for new targets? until the end of this year will be in the range 5-10 dollar. however,  LUN can't get in top 100. even if it succeeds, more will rise up. (by volume)

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/lunyr/
metropolit

Activity: 308

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:52:33 AM

2,297,853 LUN Circulating Supply
Can somebody from the team confirm that the 2,703,356 LUN is total supply? How are those 400 000 remaining coins be mined?

How will the project pay to contributors and content creators? From Ads?
Mr.Ease

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

Can somebody from the team confirm that the 2,703,356 LUN is total supply? How are those 400 000 remaining coins be mined?

Pretty sure those 400K are the development coins...
Locked up too.

Amelek

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

SLACK COMMUNITY :

arnpham [4:22 PM]
@biogeek Yes we should be coming out with an update soon

[4:23]
There are a few things we'd like to show hopefully by the end of next week

nika [4:24 PM]
@arnpham Great! Can't wait!

awdseth [4:33 PM]
my apologies. just smart money having a conversation with dumb money

NEXT WEEK LUNYR WILL x 10  1000% 0.01 or 0.02
CrazyLee1997

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:51:10 PM

47,923.12 Ether were submitted in the crowdsale (1 ether = 44 LUN). The initial LUN supply in the white paper indicates distribution of the tokens in the following setup; 78% Crowdsale purchases, 15% Lunyr Team, 2% bug bounty, 5% Marketing/promotion.

78% = 2,108,617.18 LUN (47,923.12 ether x 44)
15% = 405,503.4 LUN (time-locked for 180 days)
2% = 54,067.12 LUN
5% = 135,167.8 LUN

100%= 2,703,356 LUN

85% of the LUN tokens are circulation due to the time lock of 15% for the Lunyr team.

This makes the total supply for now;
2,297,852.6 LUN tokens.

After the beta release there will be an inflation of 3% per year. The inflation is finite, so eventually there were will be an inflation of 0% (no new tokens). Does anybody at what rate the disinflation is?

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: