Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀  (Read 297394 times)
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

Can't just wait to try out its open beta version. Seems like real Lunyr party will begin soon, as just 18 days left in launch of its open beta version. Smiley
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

I see, maybe I should read more about this unique platform. Besides, it make me more interested because it can give me more knowledge and information. On the other hand, can I ask how good is the token sale?
They raised 47,923.13 ETH during the crowdsale. For more information, check their blog here and twitter posts here & here.

This means that this project is really good. Upon checking on its whitelist its pretty amazing and I believe this project is gonna soar higher this year. The platform is really promising, will try this one out. Is this thing runs well right now ?
Yes its true, I think this project has a lot of supporters. Since the signiture campaign of it was just started last thurday. The ann theard of it almost reaches 100 page . Means there are a lot of good comment, saying that this project are really promising and had a good future. And I cant deny that im the one of it. Because after reading the vision of this I was amaze because of the good intention of it.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

I have read the main thread sorry if i am wrong or something has been missed by me, but i don't find the information about the minimum of investment in the ICO, is the project for the users who has large of money? Or it is for all of the community of digital coins, i can apreciate if the developer of team can gives answer to me on here, it can be seen by all of the users on here and will gives complete information, thank you very much for the answer, let me know.
The crowdsale ended last April 27, 2017 and as far as I remember there is no minimum investment (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Thank you very much for your experience if there are no minimum investment it is good for the project all of the people can participate into it, but seem you are not sure about it, should the developer of team are active on here for gives the answer and explaining about the question from the community. I will wait the answer from the developer of team to make sure i don't make mistake when investing into this project, let's wait and see.
I'm sure of it now (No minimum amount to buy during the ICO) by reading several pages from the main post. Check this. I wonder if you're thinking to join in the ICO that's why you're asking about the minimum investment. As I've said in my previous post, their ICO already ended last year. I believe you could only have LUN now if you buy on exchanges and by competing for LUN rewards on Open Beta this coming Jan 30.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

I see lunyr can easily reach a new all-time high when they have their beta coming in this month end and also for marketing their product, a signature campaign is already started on this forum.Its a win-win situation for all lunyr holders.

I assume 0.007 btc to be the next.

Yeah, it makes more people know about the LUNYR project and they already raised a huge amount of ETH during the crowdsale around 47,923.13 ETH which is a very good result and also LUNYR Open Beta is on January 30 which is attract more people to try the open beta.
It was a great pleasure seeing this kind of achievement in one of the ICO that I am supporting just like this one, I am watching this at the beginning and was happy that it has come so far, good job for this team and dev.

This is good for investors like us because it will only increase the value more, they did a good job to be more aggressive in the advertising section
and I think this will work and the value will skyrocket breaking its ATH in satoshi.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:34:14 AM

I have read the main thread sorry if i am wrong or something has been missed by me, but i don't find the information about the minimum of investment in the ICO, is the project for the users who has large of money? Or it is for all of the community of digital coins, i can apreciate if the developer of team can gives answer to me on here, it can be seen by all of the users on here and will gives complete information, thank you very much for the answer, let me know.
The crowdsale ended last April 27, 2017 and as far as I remember there is no minimum investment (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong)
Thank you very much for your experience if there are no minimum investment it is good for the project all of the people can participate into it, but seem you are not sure about it, should the developer of team are active on here for gives the answer and explaining about the question from the community. I will wait the answer from the developer of team to make sure i don't make mistake when investing into this project, let's wait and see.
I'm sure of it now (No minimum amount to buy during the ICO) by reading several pages from the main post. Check this. I wonder if you're thinking to join in the ICO that's why you're asking about the minimum investment. As I've said in my previous post, their ICO already ended last year. I believe you could only have LUN now if you buy on exchanges and by competing for LUN rewards on Open Beta this coming Jan 30.
Thank you for the link, i just looking for all of the data related this projects include how much the minimum of investment in the ICO project, i see it is legit project in my personal opinions and my analysis fundamental for long term investment, but i still learn more about it, as we know a lot of scam projects in the ICOs we must be carefull when choose them, i think if i have enough of data i will try to join in lun reward or calculate to investment into it based on my funds. Thank you very much for your help it is worth.
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

I think a decentralized wikipedia will work harder. But it should partnership with wikipedia rather than compete with them. Let me ask all programs about the project Lunyr is alive, ICO, Bonus campaign .. ??
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

I think a decentralized wikipedia will work harder. But it should partnership with wikipedia rather than compete with them. Let me ask all programs about the project Lunyr is alive, ICO, Bonus campaign .. ??

In the beginning, it might be tough to develop the decentralized Wikipedia, but once people explode it is going to be big compete and the most thing is they are implementing it in blockchain and it is going to be another good sign.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

You have some point, but I like what their idea of competing it. Life is a battle so you need to compete and make a better service so you can win the battle. I believe n this project and looking forward for its success soon.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

Okay after reading the description I'm feeling good that somebody is actually making the efforts to contribute the knowledge through the medium of blockchain. I mean this is just got perfect with this ICO. As far as I have seen there is no other ICO which has contributed in the knowledge sharing platform through blockchain.

I hope your project will be upto the mark and quality that is needed to attract our education community and then they could use it later on fro their education purpose.

I would suggest to have handy app for the smart phone because now a days it is far easier to access the internet and work through it. An app could change things for Lunyr.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

Okay after reading the description I'm feeling good that somebody is actually making the efforts to contribute the knowledge through the medium of blockchain. I mean this is just got perfect with this ICO. As far as I have seen there is no other ICO which has contributed in the knowledge sharing platform through blockchain.

I hope your project will be upto the mark and quality that is needed to attract our education community and then they could use it later on fro their education purpose.

I would suggest to have handy app for the smart phone because now a days it is far easier to access the internet and work through it. An app could change things for Lunyr.
Thanks for this ICO that we would have a good opportunity to learn something I hope that it will grow just like its rivals and competitors, I believe that this project will be an eye opener for those who are planning to do this as well that this is not possible, yes, hope to have a handy app for this one.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

This is really an interesting project! And I have found it more interesting when these following statements caught my attention"Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality". I have always dreamed of coming across the AI and VR. They are both scary and impressive!

So I really hope the long-term vision of yours remains stable and achieves what you aspire. I hope I will be of use. Aim for big, guys! You can do it!!
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

This is really an interesting project! And I have found it more interesting when these following statements caught my attention"Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality". I have always dreamed of coming across the AI and VR. They are both scary and impressive!

So I really hope the long-term vision of yours remains stable and achieves what you aspire. I hope I will be of use. Aim for big, guys! You can do it!!
By continuing to support this team and this project I know it will be listed as one of the most interesting project so far. Hoping so that it can be use for a long term and will be part of our life. Kudos to the team who made this.

mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

After reading the information about this project i can say that he have a big potential, because artificial intelligence, virtual reality and augmented reality are the future.
And of course i will try the beta version!
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

"Augmented reality" is a very brilliant idea, and I think it will collaborate in many functions, such as image processing, pixel matching, object identifiers and more. I believe, this feature will be widely adopted by people. In addition, this feature can also be very helpful in biology, whether they already have this technology or not.

And one thing I need to underline if I'm not mistaken, that Lunyr has spent a lot of money to get into the market Binance, Bitrex, HitBTC and others. That is, this project has a very bright future.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Last March 2017, Lunyr project was started to promote by different person and it was become successful when the months past. This January 30, 2018 project will relaunch maybe because owners of the company decided to introduce again their project to hit the target they want to achieve in the future.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

Last March 2017, Lunyr project was started to promote by different person and it was become successful when the months past. This January 30, 2018 project will relaunch maybe because owners of the company decided to introduce again their project to hit the target they want to achieve in the future.

Just gone through the website. An another centre point to share the knowledge as well as gain more as we move into crypto world. There is no end to knowledge. You have chosen the right platform as blockchain information has to be deeply studied and understood by the seekers. 

A wonderful tool and engine to learn and drive future Blockchain technology. All the best team. Just joined the telegram to be updated. Support and expect more innovation supporting Blockchain and crypto community. Cheers Lunyr team lead by strong profile. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:50:10 AM

After reading the information about this project i can say that he have a big potential, because artificial intelligence, virtual reality and augmented reality are the future.
And of course i will try the beta version!
First lauching of this campaign is very successful, i research about this project and i can say this would be a big help for many people specially for the person taking higher digree courses, this would be an alternative site in wiki pedia. I hope by relaunching this project it would be take more supporters and investors to make this project more successful.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:53:57 AM

What a waste I only see this project thread now Sad .Hope I can still participate in their bounty program. Such great and promising project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:59:48 AM

What a waste I only see this project thread now Sad .Hope I can still participate in their bounty program. Such great and promising project.
The bounty campaign of Lunyr was successfully done, since the project started its token sale last March 2017 and ended on April the same time as their bounty programs too. And they started sigcamp for their beta release this 30th and if you are going to support this project I guess start investing on them as the price will rise after this release  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lunyr/ Wink
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

"Augmented reality" is a very brilliant idea, and I think it will collaborate in many functions, such as image processing, pixel matching, object identifiers and more. I believe, this feature will be widely adopted by people. In addition, this feature can also be very helpful in biology, whether they already have this technology or not.

And one thing I need to underline if I'm not mistaken, that Lunyr has spent a lot of money to get into the market Binance, Bitrex, HitBTC and others. That is, this project has a very bright future.
something I missed - a virtual reality. makes sense for them to leave the coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: