Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀  (Read 297394 times)
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

maybe last pump is not last? Grin

You know what to do©

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

You know what to do©

Obviously a real resumption of an uptrend will break past 21 dollars and then tackle the ATH at 99 dollars. But that requires real volume and it's not a quick less than a day pump. It will last days or even weeks.

Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:57:35 AM

You know what to do©

Obviously a real resumption of an uptrend will break past 21 dollars and then tackle the ATH at 99 dollars. But that requires real volume and it's not a quick less than a day pump. It will last days or even weeks.
Just relax, we are due for a big pump and a consistent price increase, for now, as the market is sleeping we are also not moving well
but at least we are not down. LUNYR has a great platform, as long as we believe on its product, we will certainly hold and in the long run we can make
significant profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:05:44 AM

You know what to do©

Just relax, we are due for a big pump and a consistent price increase, for now, as the market is sleeping we are also not moving well
but at least we are not down. LUNYR has a great platform, as long as we believe on its product, we will certainly hold and in the long run we can make
significant profit.
It has developed very well after ico.the team has been working hard.lun is going to get better and better.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

You know what to do©

significant profit.
It has developed very well after ico.the team has been working hard.lun is going to get better and better.
I hope so, I see a large number of supporters continue to pay attention. I believe that when the market recovers, it will also go up.

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

You know what to do©

significant profit.
I hope so, I see a large number of supporters continue to pay attention. I believe that when the market recovers, it will also go up.

In those two years there will be projects that are will have waaaay bigger gains imo. I was invested in LUN and i feel its  a good idea and all that, but seems like there is such a long way to go. So ive got my money on other projects atm, but will be watching LUN still..
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

In my opinion a big plus to them for that provided information about themselves, first as it is calmer, and secondly you personally see those to whom you give your money under the management of say so, and see that it is educated people who are capable of success, and not just raise funds to disappear.
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

You know what to do©

significant profit.

In those two years there will be projects that are will have waaaay bigger gains imo. I was invested in LUN and i feel its  a good idea and all that, but seems like there is such a long way to go. So ive got my money on other projects atm, but will be watching LUN still..
Look at the history of the LUN token price on the Coinmarketcap website. You will see that for the year several times there was a very good growth in the price of the token. The potential of the project is huge. And the project is interesting for investors.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

Not to define development`s influence on price, medium sized bullrun will triple Lunyr price, at least triple.
And it still will be way under than ATH.

Forza Lunyr per sempre.. Smiley
noobtrader2000

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

You know what to do©

And also BtC close to all time highs
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

You know what to do©

Agree, it will be difficult to move the price down again, with the way of things it seems weak hands are out of the show and only true believer in the project remain and majority will be longer investors.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

You know what to do©

Agree, it will be difficult to move the price down again, with the way of things it seems weak hands are out of the show and only true believer in the project remain and majority will be longer investors.
Time will come we will pump again, LUNYR had dump but not a significant dump.
Just look at the volume, people are really holding and maybe they are setting a high orders because they believe it will rise again.
Long term holding is really advisable with this kind of project which has a huge potential.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Asimmo

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

You know what to do©

Time will come we will pump again, LUNYR had dump but not a significant dump.
Just look at the volume, people are really holding and maybe they are setting a high orders because they believe it will rise again.
Long term holding is really advisable with this kind of project which has a huge potential.

Seems Lunyr`s weak hands do not know Lunyr`s supply, nor market cap, neither potential..
How can one sell our coin at 0.0017
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

Do you want a clear sign that Lunyr is a good buy? Buy at around 10 dollars where the price will meet the longest trendline. Lunyr has been going up in spite of the three pumps that happened.

Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

Do you want a clear sign that Lunyr is a good buy? Buy at around 10 dollars where the price will meet the longest trendline. Lunyr has been going up in spite of the three pumps that happened.

I think that such an analysis does not work with projects that have little capitalization. But I agree that now is the time to buy LUN tokens. The price is very low. The team is very actively developing its knowledge base.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

I think that such an analysis does not work with projects that have little capitalization. But I agree that now is the time to buy LUN tokens. The price is very low. The team is very actively developing its knowledge base.

I've been trading crypto since 2014, 20% of the time I'm wrong. And it's obvious as daylight that Lunyr never changed trend. There are only large corrections but the main trend is intact. Maybe it will finally break down, who knows? But that remains to be seen.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

That's true mate Lun as token never disappointed its holders and is still doing best. It gives sign of its strength with timely bounces to let everyone know to not take it easily. It has more potential than before being backed with more advanced level development now. It is to keep for good days to get maximum of this.
eva3059

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

In my opinion, I still believe that working product and active team is more important then the price will follow.  Tongue
Asimmo

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:10:54 AM

Seems ICO period`s weak hands haven`t finished selling..
Add tot his current downtrend.

As for me, couldn`t resist myself at this sexy price and added some more, this morning.
noobtrader2000

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

In my opinion, I still believe that working product and active team is more important then the price will follow.  Tongue

Token market is pretty low right now, almost all tokens are on their lowest points. So i think this bearish market prevents LUN to go higher.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: