Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Death mean to you?  (Read 4340 times)
grenade launcher

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:57:49 PM

Death is a natural process like birth. For me death means the cessation of the life of a certain being.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionelshrike2

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

Life and Death are like two sides of the same coin, whenever you think about one you also have to think about the other.

As Life is synonymous to birth i.e beginning of something new, i like to think that death also is the beginning of something new. It is just like an interchange point, a point of transformation from one mode of life to another, a life that we are not educated enough to understand at the moment.
fuckitall

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:04:22 PM

what death mean to me is...when you don't any have any enthusiasm and zeal to move forward in life this is the stage in life when you are officially declared dead....because you stop advancing in life and hence cease your growth

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:37:18 PM

Death is the end of the process. When the soul has already exhausted all possibilities in its physical shell, it leaves this world. And where the soul goes further, I just can not say. This issue has been poorly studied.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:47:51 PM

death is God's secret there will be no human that know, we as human only ask protection from god.
CC-Resurgam (OP)

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

Life and Death are like two sides of the same coin, whenever you think about one you also have to think about the other.

As Life is synonymous to birth i.e beginning of something new, i like to think that death also is the beginning of something new. It is just like an interchange point, a point of transformation from one mode of life to another, a life that we are not educated enough to understand at the moment.
i really like this mindset, i think you are right about it being two sides of the same coin. everything that lives dies. that is absolute every spark vanishes, every light dims. it is very ying yang, all good is accompanied by evil, all life is accompanied by death.

death is God's secret there will be no human that know, we as human only ask protection from god.
i am not a fan of this idea, not that i dont respect the thought. rather that i think pinning things on god as an explanation is a lazy one. if god created us for free will why would he want us to not have the knowledge of good and evil, if god wanted our happiness and salvation why make us so we die. it very may be true that it is simply gods secret, but it goes against human nature to not be curious and try to learn. why the sun rose in the east use to be gods secret but we attained the knowledge. so to we will eventually learn the secrets of life and death. its only a matter of time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:24:19 AM

"Death" is an inevitable thing. No one can't predict and escape death. Also, no one knows what will happen after we lose our conscious. But I do believe that there is life after death. Smiley For me death is just a pause but I know that there is continuation after death. Thank you.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:54:03 AM

Death is a natural event "as a living thing that is for sure going to die", but death would not be predicted by anyone in the world and all living things will not be able to avoid death. and there are things that should be known that right after the death was still there a second life is eternal life in the hereafter.
nguyenhuybugall

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

Somewhere, right now, a cigarette butt is floating down a stream of dirty water on the curb of a street.  It's running toward a drain, and it will fall down that drain and be dragged into the sewers and swept away.  Slowly, it will wash along until it is disintegrated by time and the soft current of water.

The person that smoked that cigarette never thought about it while they were smoking it, and they'll never think about it again. The cigarette had no name, no history, and no one noticed any of the microscopic details that made it different from the other cigarettes in the pack.

It's gone.  It's dead.  In fact, it was never really here. 

Right now, you're at work, or at home, or waiting in a car for your girlfriend or husband to come out of the house.  You're reading this.  Maybe you'll think about it.  Maybe you'll respond to it.  Maybe you'll think about me, and why I wrote this.

Three generations from now, there will probably be few people who remember you, few people that think of you or miss you.  You will have floated away like that cigarette, disintegrated by time and the soft current of memory.

But unlike that cigarette, you were here.  You lived.  You had a name.  You had a history.  People knew the constellation of tiny details that made you you.  You were more than paper and a filter and ash.  You were an endless ocean of thoughts and possibilities and stories and potential. 

Our death isn't disintegration.  It's dispersion.  Dispersion of the last and best of our possibility so that someone new can live as we lived.

Death means we can't live forever.  And that's what makes life so unbelievably precious and beautiful.
newfidegm

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:26:39 PM

In my opinion, there is next phase after the death at this phase. However, I don't like to waste my time just because I believe there is next phase, next opportunity for me. Death in me is being alone, being unloved, being poor. Death in me is also a opportunity to grow up everyday, to live without any regrets. Death is a timeline that reminds me to do everything I love, everything that I want to do. For me, death is not very disgusting like people said. Just YOLO. :-x
ollidolli

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:52:38 PM

i believe death is just the failure of the body our soul possesses
after death we move on
ustradebitcoin

Activity: 287
Merit: 251

I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 05:59:49 PM

nothing ,Death Is Just An Illusion We Continue To Live In A Parallel Universe
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:28:41 AM

the end of life. we come from nothing , we return to nothing. No afterlife, no previous lives.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
My50cent

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

Death is a transition from one form to another, but no longer alive and active. This transition frees the place for a new life.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:34:14 PM

Death is a scary thing. Possibly the most scary thing that can happen to someone life. Death can traumatize and change someone's life forever
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

I think death means it is time to give up .
Chance for another buddy to have a life.
Well if is true that death is the scariest part of someone s life but we accept it and move on.
codingmaster

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:53:35 AM

Death is certainty.

Nothing in our lives is certain, except death. Everyone will die someday.
rezoan71

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 01:26:44 PM

Life Is For Death.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

Here i another thing to ponder. involving religion and death. Religion was born from mans ignorance. Throughout history we have used religion to explain what our minds could not. however as time past we grew less and less reliant on religion to explain the interstices of life. through science we learned what religion could not teach. our understanding has concurred most aspects of this world. and what we do not understand we are studying. so how long until we understand the after life? If you think about it, the ultimate goal of the future is to not only understand death but to surpass it. and make life eternal. in the bible it mentioned the tower of babel. a human construct made from mans intelligence and understanding of all things to create a bridge to the heavens. however the envious god didn't like mankind to have that power and thus struck it down and cast all the people working on it to different parts of the world with different tongues so they may never again truly communicate. if we take this at its word then that means at some point in our past we surpassed god and overcame the afterlife by bridging the two together. what is stopping us from doing it again?

Probably this passage from the bible is an extremely distorted metaphor, but its concept is extremely valid, considering that certain mysteries may never be fully understood.
But, surely this, and other interpretations that we find in the bible, were based on some knowledge that was forgotten by mankind over time
I've spent a lot of time thinking about it, maybe the universe works in a such complex way, that can never be comprehended
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:52:03 PM

It means I don't have to work as hard staying alive anymore.     Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: