Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AQUA] AQUA Trading Thread  (Read 8538 times)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:13:45 AM

looks like AQUA just a joke, Grin  

What make you think so? Share your insight with everyone.
is it a joke?HuhHuhHuhHuh??   Grin    DEV dump 170 QAUA on tidex Grin Grin Grin insight?  this is the insight!!!

Alas, exactly like that. Only at DEV had  so many coins.
not only dev it could be some one that got many coin from faucets and giveaway on slack, it could be possible! today are many people very prepared to get as many airdrop...it happens to many coin ! 1000% sure it is not the dev.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

I think the 1 BTC listing fee was waived for Aqua on Tidex.

I've had a bad feeling about the dev since the moment he first disappeared. When he reappeared and tried to pretend he had no idea that deleting his slack user name and his website would even be noticed, it did not ring true to me. I noticed some weird price manipulation action going on with Aqua at Tidex after the price initially plunged. It looked like someone was trying to pump the price up with lots of little buys at higher prices. I had a sense it was the dev doing it. Now it makes sense that he was trying to pump it up in order to maybe dump some of his remaining stash. Anyone can see that he has indeed moved most of his supply of Aqua that he always claimed to keep in his wallet.

Even with all this, there will probably be some that seek to defend him.

I noticed he got a cool reception when he reappeared on slack with his new "vessel" identity. Many seemed willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'll be amazed if he can recover from what we've witnessed today.

As I said before, the real sad thing is that he's colored the way many will perceive future projects based on his shady actions. I hope the powers that be move quickly to remove the privileges that were granted to him and that steps are taken to ensure he's not allowed to take advantage of the community again under a different guise.

Cant agree more, DEV scammed all of us.
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:38:43 PM

I've had a bad feeling about the dev since the moment he first disappeared. When he reappeared and tried to pretend he had no idea that deleting his slack user name and his website would even be noticed, it did not ring true to me. I noticed some weird price manipulation action going on with Aqua at Tidex after the price initially plunged. It looked like someone was trying to pump the price up with lots of little buys at higher prices. I had a sense it was the dev doing it. Now it makes sense that he was trying to pump it up in order to maybe dump some of his remaining stash. Anyone can see that he has indeed moved most of his supply of Aqua that he always claimed to keep in his wallet.

I noticed he got a cool reception when he reappeared on slack with his new "vessel" identity. Many seemed willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'll be amazed if he can recover from what we've witnessed today.

As I said before, the real sad thing is that he's colored the way many will perceive future projects based on his shady actions. I hope the powers that be move quickly to remove the privileges that were granted to him and that steps are taken to ensure he's not allowed to take advantage of the community again under a different guise.

I felt weird too. However, I was not clear enough to sell my AQUA. Angry Angry
dianao12

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

i got 1 AQUA for free , so i lost nothing.
yallon2011

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

i got 1 AQUA for free , so i lost nothing.
so that ,you are lucky, those guys bought AQUA from exchange lost their BTC

S O N M   -   ICO: May 25th until June 25th                                       
FOG COMPUTING & BLOCKCHAIN           [Whitepaper] [Business Overview]
BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium
adamgud

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

looks like AQUA just a joke, Grin  

What make you think so? Share your insight with everyone.
is it a joke?HuhHuhHuhHuh??   Grin    DEV dump 170 QAUA on tidex Grin Grin Grin insight?  this is the insight!!!

Alas, exactly like that. Only at DEV had  so many coins.
not only dev it could be some one that got many coin from faucets and giveaway on slack, it could be possible! today are many people very prepared to get as many airdrop...it happens to many coin ! 1000% sure it is not the dev.

How did one person get almost 20% of all coins?? Check the address of the DEV:  http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P4onfQ1jBixKQsvbMaftYHrJcWwTbZ9FZ7

Yesterday there were 270 coins left. And today it's empty.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

it is true at the and we dod not lost anything , really sorry for this people who beleave on this project and have been scammed for 1 btc! Dev for that money will not get rich anyway!

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

Sasha confirmed today on the Waves slack channel that Aqua will be de-listed from Tidex.

Good decision.

To me the worst thing about the Aqua fiasco was the potential it had to damage the credibility of other new projects. This move to de-list sends the right message.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
quzai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:28:24 PM

any bounty campaign ??
please add bounty
kelapayo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:41:03 AM

Sasha confirmed today on the Waves slack channel that Aqua will be de-listed from Tidex.

Good decision.

To me the worst thing about the Aqua fiasco was the potential it had to damage the credibility of other new projects. This move to de-list sends the right message.

so , aqua is die ? i have 10 aqua  Shocked
danielj314

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:39:46 AM

Good decision.

Aqua is dead for all intents and purposes. Sasha has said he wants it de-listed from Tidex. I'm sure he's busy with 100 other things so he probably hasn't gotten around to getting them to do it. I hope you didn't buy 10 Aqua. Check to make sure they are real. Your window for selling them on Tidex is closing quickly. You won't get much, but it may be better than nothing.

tiddy

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:01:14 AM

Good decision.

Yes,maybe the dev just want to dump,and they got 1 btc profit Grin
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:41:15 AM

Good decision.

Aqua is dead for all intents and purposes. Sasha has said he wants it de-listed from Tidex. I'm sure he's busy with 100 other things so he probably hasn't gotten around to getting them to do it. I hope you didn't buy 10 Aqua. Check to make sure they are real. Your window for selling them on Tidex is closing quickly. You won't get much, but it may be better than nothing.

I am buy 100k sat each and i sell 200k sat ,get  profit  Grin
danielj314

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

Tidex is now showing that Aqua is targeted to be removed on May 1st. That's Monday.

danielj314

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:00:01 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 10:16:54 PM by danielj314

And now Aqua has officially been removed from Tidex.

Thus ends the strange saga of Aqua. May it forever rest in peace. And may it never be repeated.

All those who have loyally held their shiny blue coins now have a forever memento of the Aqua Saga. A dubious distinction.

Jenny Moll

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:52:52 PM

This is really a scam, developers go to die sooner.
Jenny Moll

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

This is just an asset, I do not want me to keep any assets without value. I do not want to get some rubbish.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:11:40 PM

This is just an asset, I do not want me to keep any assets without value. I do not want to get some rubbish.
yes, just a asset ,very easy to create , so do not keep any assets that no value, even it just total 1 coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: