Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 02:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WAVES] What is going on with this project?  (Read 2195 times)
mrmind

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:10:04 PM

I think waves is investing a lot on their platform and is doing a lot of marketing is good

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:17:02 PM

See a lot of good sentiment about waves and that us good. A lot of things are ongoing and soon we see more and more useage of the wavesplatform what shall reflect in the price

Think this is one of the best investing oppertunity for 2017 and if its rising we can all generate a native income with just holding waves.

So how much % returns does waves promise to give monthly?

Cant say how much %. That depends on the useage of the platform.
How more transactions their happen, how more % return.

Yesterday there were already more than 20K transactions and the dex isn't live yet. Maybe you can imagine how much transactions it will generate wenn dex is ready.

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:19:45 PM

I think waves is investing a lot on their platform and is doing a lot of marketing is good

From what i understand they can continue developing on the wavesplatform for years with the total amount what they raised.

Also when there is a product ready for useage there shall be more marketing. 😀
Just from what i inderstands from the q&a and the interviews

ourgot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:28:11 AM

The project as a whole is good, but the price is not flattered, the recent progress of the project as a whole to accelerate, and the global promotion is also accelerating the implementation of ceo sasha often participate in a variety of large block chain meeting. The waves of the centralized deal are in the test and look forward to the final success.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: