Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Itbox.com.hr | Funbit.us | Bitbox.site - All are scam  (Read 1257 times)
topiOleg

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:18:32 PM

I purchased this site from IronMarvel2, you can see the auction thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783707.0

I offered to BIN the site privately via private message, Ironmarvel2 can prove it if you ask him

ill wait for your pm so we can discuss further, or go and pm ironmarvel2 about it and he can prove that he sold the site to me, I have the blockchain transaction and everything to back it up!

I saw the auction thread and there was stated that the new owner wants to remain anonymous.
Now you become less anonymous Smiley
How is working the website?  I mean regarding the tech part? Any issues?  The integration with MP is ok?

yes i originally wanted to stay "anonymous" until I am ready to do a good relaunch of the site with some new features and updates. I would've done so on this same account, I just did not want to make any new postings until things were ready with a promotion and everything to go along with it.

But with this thread popping up and the luckycrypto name being smeared over it I could not wait but voice my concern here.

The site originally seemed to work fine. Even now it seems to be running ok, except for the chat which seems to have stopped working.

I really wish OP would remove the luckycrypto name from the topic. If there's any other ways for me to prove i am not affiliated before or ever with the bitbox.site devs please advise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IGCGamers (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:01:55 PM

I purchased this site from IronMarvel2, you can see the auction thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783707.0

I offered to BIN the site privately via private message, Ironmarvel2 can prove it if you ask him

ill wait for your pm so we can discuss further, or go and pm ironmarvel2 about it and he can prove that he sold the site to me, I have the blockchain transaction and everything to back it up!

I saw the auction thread and there was stated that the new owner wants to remain anonymous.
Now you become less anonymous Smiley
How is working the website?  I mean regarding the tech part? Any issues?  The integration with MP is ok?

yes i originally wanted to stay "anonymous" until I am ready to do a good relaunch of the site with some new features and updates. I would've done so on this same account, I just did not want to make any new postings until things were ready with a promotion and everything to go along with it.

But with this thread popping up and the luckycrypto name being smeared over it I could not wait but voice my concern here.

The site originally seemed to work fine. Even now it seems to be running ok, except for the chat which seems to have stopped working.

I really wish OP would remove the luckycrypto name from the topic. If there's any other ways for me to prove i am not affiliated before or ever with the bitbox.site devs please advise.

I just sent you a pm with all the explanation...
topiOleg

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:30:34 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 07:14:26 AM by topiOleg

I replied to your PM.

It seems like the only thing that you find to be linking luckycrypto to bitbox is the WHOIS change.

I need to see this WHOIS record change and which date you saw the WHOIS info change.

Because I changed the domain WHOIS shortly after I purchased the website, domain was pushed to my account on my namecheap account.

Please provide the WHOIS records you are basing your accusation on publicly here, no need to PM. Your PM are taking too long to resolve this problem for me.

addition: I also contacted ironmarvel2 to chime in here but so far he has not replied to my PMs or any of these threads.

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

I replied to your PM.

It seems like the only thing that you find to be linking luckycrypto to bitbox is the WHOIS change.

I need to see this WHOIS record change and which date you saw the WHOIS info change.

Because I changed the domain WHOIS shortly after I purchased the website, domain was pushed to my account on my namecheap account.

Please provide the WHOIS records you are basing your accusation on publicly here, no need to PM. Your PM are taking too long to resolve this problem for me.

addition: I also contacted ironmarvel2 to chime in here but so far he has not replied to my PMs or any of these threads.

When i checked the whois records for itbox.com.hr, bobit.site and your site site, all the records showed the recent change was on 8 March 2017.  If you are not related to bitbox, how is it possible to have the who is updated on the same day.  After i opened this thread, again on 10th the whois records were changed (Just to erase the evidence).  Unfortunately i didn't save the screenshot..

Anyway please post all the proofs here to prove that you don't belong to the bitbox team.  I mean all your communication history and the blockchain transaction proof of the payment you sent to purchase the site.  Also post whatever proofs you may have...
topiOleg

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

Must be a terrible coincidence that the domain whois history changed but i canst seem to find any public record of the history, it may be likely these records aren't even 100% accurate. Plus the domain since it was in my possession was using namecheap's whois privacy service.

anyway in this post i will provide all the proof i can including PMs between me and ironmarvel. i am happy to give any moderator or admin who has access to verify the legitimacy of these PM's if need to.

Screenshot of the message chain between ironmarvel and myself https://i.imgur.com/0Pl7KHM.png

In this screenshot is the payment address provided by ironmarvel: https://i.imgur.com/pwo2iSU.png

This would be the transaction I sent to him https://blockchain.info/tx/17d63f1c17629bf1ae2cbbd1720f8f9b0a186c43d9a22c5510be03b5dd005b02

Ironmarvel and his partner transferred the digitalocean droplet image to my account for me to restore on my own server. Domain was pushed to my namecheap account.

I did not do anything with the site ever since i purchased unfortunately due to lack of time. I was instructed by ironmarvel to contact the bitbox devs for additional customizations, which I did. I added them on skype and they quoted me something like $400 for some work. I did not go through with it at the time because I was busy and thought I'd do it later on.

I have not heard form ironmarvel or his partner since either. I reached out to ironmarvel a few days ago and yesterday and notified him of this thread. He has not replied to my PMs.

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Must be a terrible coincidence that the domain whois history changed but i canst seem to find any public record of the history, it may be likely these records aren't even 100% accurate. Plus the domain since it was in my possession was using namecheap's whois privacy service.

anyway in this post i will provide all the proof i can including PMs between me and ironmarvel. i am happy to give any moderator or admin who has access to verify the legitimacy of these PM's if need to.

Screenshot of the message chain between ironmarvel and myself https://i.imgur.com/0Pl7KHM.png

In this screenshot is the payment address provided by ironmarvel: https://i.imgur.com/pwo2iSU.png

This would be the transaction I sent to him https://blockchain.info/tx/17d63f1c17629bf1ae2cbbd1720f8f9b0a186c43d9a22c5510be03b5dd005b02

Ironmarvel and his partner transferred the digitalocean droplet image to my account for me to restore on my own server. Domain was pushed to my namecheap account.

I did not do anything with the site ever since i purchased unfortunately due to lack of time. I was instructed by ironmarvel to contact the bitbox devs for additional customizations, which I did. I added them on skype and they quoted me something like $400 for some work. I did not go through with it at the time because I was busy and thought I'd do it later on.

I have not heard form ironmarvel or his partner since either. I reached out to ironmarvel a few days ago and yesterday and notified him of this thread. He has not replied to my PMs.

Thanks for your clarification and explanation.  Ill remove the name luckycrypto asap.  Regarding the whois, yes all the network of sites used whois privacy protection and i was unable to see the actual details.  But it was showing the message "last updated on 2017-03-8" on all their network of sites including luckycrypto.  Now for luckycrypto i see this message "last updated on 2017-03-11".  Hope i clarified you...
IronMarvel2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:31:17 PM

I wasn't online for a few days and Iam still following up on what exactly happend here.
Just want to make clear, that Iam or luckycrypto or topiOleg is not related to bitbox.
The script was custom made for us by bitbox and thats it. The whole process is documented by several persons involved. Including minerjones who held escrow for the funds.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:46:07 PM

I wasn't online for a few days and Iam still following up on what exactly happend here.
Just want to make clear, that Iam or luckycrypto or topiOleg is not related to bitbox.
The script was custom made for us by bitbox and thats it. The whole process is documented by several persons involved. Including minerjones who held escrow for the funds.

So you mean that bitbox developed luckycrypto for you and you sold it to topiOleg?  Do you have a proof that bitbox only developed the script for you?  topiOlege proved that he purchased the site from you and he paid you.  He also showed the required proofs here.  Do you have any proof to show that you have hired bitbox to develop the script for you?
IronMarvel2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:13:15 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 09:09:05 PM by IronMarvel2

Yes, I have proof.
I have sent you a pm.
I will post it public as soon everybody involved gives the ok for it.

Also contacted minerjones to vouch for the escrow job.

Edit: Here is the screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/g8tSF

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dArkjON

Activity: 683
Merit: 513

http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

Hi to all,
today i get the qoute from ironmarvel about this thread so i also can give some infos about this maybe.

Ironmarvel2 and me was the owner team behind luckycrypto, we had the dream to build our own dicer and we contact bitcoinplay_xyz about this on 11.01.17
They show us there live Demo about there dicer and we was like to order a custom moneyot version only made for us from that dice.

After some talk about our request list we get a Deal for it so we choose minerjones as escrow service and send him the money for this.
We talk with them about splitted payment after serveral step will be done, this also the last payment after there work was done minerjoney do for us.

After we get some problem in our first Raffle, i was on a journey and ironmarvel contact them and they made some more edit also charge again for it again and again... Then ironmarvel2 and i was talking together about time investment in LC and after our first raffle it was a clear think for us that we dont can offer so much time for it that they need.

Support, Improvments, Marketing, Advertising.... and and and so we both have other job in RL also Online this was a part time project for us. We both decide to sell LC again because we cant push it to the place we was like to see it with the time we can invest there. Ironmarvel start the auction and we sold the hole LC to topiOleg.

We get in contact per skype with him, and we transfer the droplet also the domain to topiOleg around the 12.02.17 why the whois was changed now i cant tell you. Also i told him how he can use the script also what bitbox can do for him maybe and that they charge any little edit again and again...

Anything ive writen here i can provide a screenshot or other details for it so if anyone think he need this screenshot or infos send me a PM with your reason why i should share personal detail with you and ill answer you asap.

Greetings
Jon

topiOleg

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:11:28 PM

thanks for replying here ironmarvel2 and darkjon

dArkjON

Activity: 683
Merit: 513

http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:12:27 PM

thanks for replying here ironmarvel2 and darkjon

Youre welcome, because we had made the deal with you about the luckycrypto site.

Ironmarvel2 and my relationship to bitbox was a customer / seller one we dont have any other contact to them or had talk with them again after selling LC.
It is (was ?) a Croatia Firm with a "second" Address here in Germany that is all i know about this firm, also we chat multible time over Skype.

Our Luck maybe, we had worked with a escrow service on this deal so they was needed to make work to get any funds...

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:04:54 PM

Hi to all,
today i get the qoute from ironmarvel about this thread so i also can give some infos about this maybe.

Ironmarvel2 and me was the owner team behind luckycrypto, we had the dream to build our own dicer and we contact bitcoinplay_xyz about this on 11.01.17
They show us there live Demo about there dicer and we was like to order a custom moneyot version only made for us from that dice.

After some talk about our request list we get a Deal for it so we choose minerjones as escrow service and send him the money for this.
We talk with them about splitted payment after serveral step will be done, this also the last payment after there work was done minerjoney do for us.

After we get some problem in our first Raffle, i was on a journey and ironmarvel contact them and they made some more edit also charge again for it again and again... Then ironmarvel2 and i was talking together about time investment in LC and after our first raffle it was a clear think for us that we dont can offer so much time for it that they need.

Support, Improvments, Marketing, Advertising.... and and and so we both have other job in RL also Online this was a part time project for us. We both decide to sell LC again because we cant push it to the place we was like to see it with the time we can invest there. Ironmarvel start the auction and we sold the hole LC to topiOleg.

We get in contact per skype with him, and we transfer the droplet also the domain to topiOleg around the 12.02.17 why the whois was changed now i cant tell you. Also i told him how he can use the script also what bitbox can do for him maybe and that they charge any little edit again and again...

Anything ive writen here i can provide a screenshot or other details for it so if anyone think he need this screenshot or infos send me a PM with your reason why i should share personal detail with you and ill answer you asap.

Greetings
Jon

Thank you for the clear explanation and clarification...

Yes, I have proof.
I have sent you a pm.
I will post it public as soon everybody involved gives the ok for it.

Also contacted minerjones to vouch for the escrow job.

Edit: Here is the screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/g8tSF

Hi to all,

Greetings
Jon

I was hired as escrow between ironmarvel2/darkjon and bitcoinplay.xyz for the original sale of the LC script/dice game.
All parties involved completed the required steps for a successful sale/escrow. All required funds were released to seller.
IronMarvel2 and darkjon are not associated with bitbox in any way and sold the LC script/site to topiOleg.

Thank you for the explanation Jones.  So in future, if i do some transaction here, can you do the escrow for me as well?
TheBitcoinBoy

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:22:18 PM

is there any progress with this scam?
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

no.. lost is lost