Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: payment not came  (Read 874 times)
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 5039

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:30:14 AM

No i didn't change the screenshot , it was given to me by my freind as the wallet is mine but he sent me the payments

Please ask your friend to change the electrum server and restart the application.

It won't help... Read my previous reply...
His friend has created a transaction using a SPENT output. Whatever he does, the output is no longer in the UTXO set, so this transaction will never be valid. What basically happens if you try to broadcast this tx is that you try to double spend confirmed inputs... This is not possible, especially not because the tx spending the inputs already has ~35,  confirmations, so even if the chain would fork, it's allmost completely impossible that the outputs will ever be added to the utxo again.

Now, OP, don't conclude that this is a scam attempt, it could have happened by accident, but long story short, the tx you have in a screenshot has a ~0% chance of ever becoming valid.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
torusJKL

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:35:38 AM

His friend has created a transaction using a SPENT output. Whatever he does, the output is no longer in the UTXO set, so this transaction will never be valid. What basically happens if you try to broadcast this tx is that you try to double spend confirmed inputs... This is not possible, especially not because the tx spending the inputs already has ~40 confirmations

I understand.
My goal is to get the friend to see the correct state of the network.
And if he truly is a friend he can send the btc with a new transaction.

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 5039

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:39:21 AM

His friend has created a transaction using a SPENT output. Whatever he does, the output is no longer in the UTXO set, so this transaction will never be valid. What basically happens if you try to broadcast this tx is that you try to double spend confirmed inputs... This is not possible, especially not because the tx spending the inputs already has ~40 confirmations

I understand.
My goal is to get the friend to see the correct state of the network.
And if he truly is a friend he can send the btc with a new transaction.

If that was your goal, your recommandations were correct and the OP would be wise to follow them Smiley

As long as it's clear to the OP that:
- the tx in his screenshot can be considered void, it will not be accepted by the network
- it's his friends duty to clear up his electrum history and re-create a tx with equal outputs to the OP's address. There is little or nothing the OP can do to help him.
- his friend is welcome to open a thread on this forum, and we'll try to help him to the best of our knowledge Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████