Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] ZENCASH: Permanent, Distributed, and Fully Anonymous cryptocurrency  (Read 243315 times)
M++

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:51:34 PM

I've checked the whole small marketcap where Zclassic stands actually. I don't think there is a better coin to bet for a x10-15 return.

But yesterday I was watching this PIVX (what a run lol), unknown coin for me few days ago. It's already 30m+ Marketcap.

Zclassic + future ZEN are around 1.5 or 2millions. I'm not saying Zclassic and ZEN will compete tomorrow with PIVX because apparently it's supported by a lot of devs.

But the community of Zclassic/ZEN is very organized, and with the DAO type reward, ZEN is getting profesionnal Devs working on the coin very seriously.

I really think this coin is one of the best bets you can make right now. I see a huge potential return, and I don't think it can crash very low. I'm not all in, of course but if you are looking for a huge potential return, it's a bet you should take. I'm open to discussion if you find any project that good in this range of marketcap at this moment.

You can watch this VOD made BEFORE ZEN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DcqrLBjyEM
Or directly read the investment thesis made BEFORE ZEN: https://www.docdroid.net/zvoW8hO/zclassic-investmentthesis-last.pdf.html

Zclassic alone can worth more IMO, so with ZEN it's becoming a very very interesting bet.

and if you have any other coin in this range with this potential return, I'm here to listen, because I've seen nothing interesting, and I've scanned the whole environment for 2 or 3 days now.

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:26:44 PM

I've checked the whole small marketcap where Zclassic stands actually. I don't think there is a better coin to bet for a x10-15 return.

But yesterday I was watching this PIVX (what a run lol), unknown coin for me few days ago. It's already 30m+ Marketcap.

Zclassic + future ZEN are around 1.5 or 2millions. I'm not saying Zclassic and ZEN will compete tomorrow with PIVX because apparently it's supported by a lot of devs.

But the community of Zclassic/ZEN is very organized, and with the DAO type reward, ZEN is getting profesionnal Devs working on the coin very seriously.

I really think this coin is one of the best bets you can make right now. I see a huge potential return, and I don't think it can crash very low. I'm not all in, of course but if you are looking for a huge potential return, it's a bet you should take. I'm open to discussion if you find any project that good in this range of marketcap at this moment.

You can watch this VOD made BEFORE ZEN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DcqrLBjyEM
Or directly read the investment thesis made BEFORE ZEN: https://www.docdroid.net/zvoW8hO/zclassic-investmentthesis-last.pdf.html

Zclassic alone can worth more IMO, so with ZEN it's becoming a very very interesting bet.

and if you have any other coin in this range with this potential return, I'm here to listen, because I've seen nothing interesting, and I've scanned the whole environment for 2 or 3 days now.

no doubt about that zcl / zen will be hot stuff !
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 07:48:42 PM

I agree with you for Zclassic but if you have not seen other plays, I think you should look better! Wink

Zclassic is a great project! And I hope that the two Zen / Zclassic projects are complementary. Beautiful dynamics, more durable than Zcash!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:38:48 AM

it's very interesting . I will join this game. I want to know if this zencash is also mined with POW equihash algorithm ? Thank you.
SunStruck

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:07:48 AM

it's very interesting . I will join this game. I want to know if this zencash is also mined with POW equihash algorithm ? Thank you.

yep you can use your same miner , just throw in the new pool and go for it
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:05:03 AM

Seems there is one more pool for Zen

213.136.91.42:5555
Fobos2017

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:14:10 PM

Can zen be mined now or only after block 100000 ?
SunStruck

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

after block 100k , but you can basically mine zcl now , and you will get the amount in ZEN once released. (gotta be in your private wallet prior the block 100k)
coincrete

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:24:42 PM

Ok, I will try to stay ZEN...

Fobos2017

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:28:01 PM

after block 100k , but you can basically mine zcl now , and you will get the amount in ZEN once released. (gotta be in your private wallet prior the block 100k)

Ok now i know everything ,thx.
yighftyf

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:48:43 AM

i know also, thank you
Aethlios

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

Zen will be launched May 23, 2017 at about 10 pm.
https://blockoperations.com/zen-launching-harmonious-split-zclassic-april/
Date must have changed for 23 of May, not a specific block announced yet.
ArtPlayer

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:01:54 AM

Soooooooo, in the past few days we've seen a massive hype over PivX.

Unless I'm mistaken, whatever PivX can do, Zen'll be able to do as well, with the added benefit of absolute Zk-Snark anonymity.

so ... WHEN DOES ZCL REACH $40M MARKETCAP ?
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:31:05 AM

Zen will be launched May 23, 2017 at about 10 pm.
https://blockoperations.com/zen-launching-harmonious-split-zclassic-april/
Date must have changed for 23 of May, not a specific block announced yet.

Only two months to go, I just can't wait for the launch.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
daily_elephant

Activity: 175

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:31:15 PM

I took a close look at all "anonymous" coins and all of them have a huge potential so does ZClassic and ZEN.
It's one of the best investment of 2017. Over time ZCL and ZEN will cost much more it has a low price and volume now due to the lack of marketing.
I'm personally not gonna sell ZCL until it's .05 at least.

galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:04:49 AM

Very interesting project, I hope it will be very good one.
Will my zcl on bittrex automatically be converted in zen, or only zcl in wallets??

We have to check with them first, for now since we are not sure we recommend you to use Zclassic wallet to keep your ZCL and receive ZEN.

when yu will have an answer..because i cant hold zclassic..wallet dont work on x86 and zen wallet cant work on vista..so i just can hold on exchange and receive zen on it.. i have maybe already let past the train.

i want to know also..what difference between zen ans zclassic..why the community is divided to the point of arriving at a fork ?
daily_elephant

Activity: 175

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

Very interesting project, I hope it will be very good one.
Will my zcl on bittrex automatically be converted in zen, or only zcl in wallets??

We have to check with them first, for now since we are not sure we recommend you to use Zclassic wallet to keep your ZCL and receive ZEN.

when yu will have an answer..because i cant hold zclassic..wallet dont work on x86 and zen wallet cant work on vista..so i just can hold on exchange and receive zen on it.. i have maybe already let past the train.

i want to know also..what difference between zen ans zclassic..why the community is divided to the point of arriving at a fork ?

Here is an answer:

Hello everyone Smiley

Thank you for all these interesting questions, here are some answers for you.

how will be the difficulty to mine zen on release ? will it be the same diff as zcl ? or a fresh start?
It should follow the Zclassic difficulty, but will actually depend on how many Zclassic miners switch to Zen and how many new miners are coming.

What exact features will ZEN have (except POS and fullnodes) that ZCL doesn't?

The best is to check zencash.io website, but to summarize the main differences:
- Reward for devs and DAO;
- Reward for nodes;
- Dedicated dev team;
- Structured roadmap.

is there any relations between ZENCASH and ZEROCSASH?
Zencash (Zen) is a fork of Zclassic, which is a fork of Zcash (Zerocash). Note that Zerocash is quite different from Zerocoin.

What makes this coin competitive with Zcash, SDC, DASH, Monero?
Dash has a very particular economic system (45% miners, 45% nodes, 10% devs) with a lot of issues (2 million instamined coins, very high collateral for the masternodes + the devs owning most of the masternodes). Monero is interesting, but more like virtual cash with its endless issuance system. Dash and Monero anonymous technologies are inferior to the one of Zcash. Zen is using Zcash technology, so the difference between Zcash and Zen is more about the parameters of the governance (less taxes for devs, part of it allocated to the nodes to strengthen the network). There is also an ideological difference. Zcash is a closed group of devs, we are open and currently some brilliant people are joining us every day to help making Zen a awesome ecosystem. We want to build a community, not a corporation. Finally, there is the investor's point of view: Zen is still cheap while the others are not Wink

You can also read the Zclassic Investor's Guide which talks about Zclassic, Zcash and Monero, but most of it is rather focused on investment than on technical aspects: https://www.scribd.com/document/341929533/Zclassic-Investors-Guide

What exact features it will have?

See above!

Zencash (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 01:12:58 AM

Zen is a crypto-currency designed and operated for conducting completely private transactions and communications worldwide.

There are many places in the world where people don’t have freedom and property rights, where slavery still exists, where people can’t conduct business without oversight, and where the national currency does not work anymore.

In some of these countries, like Venezuela, people turn to Bitcoin to be able to buy food, medicine, and other basic necessities. Unfortunately people who use Bitcoin can be tracked by the other communications that happen while using Bitcoin, like texting, email, or web browsing.

In other countries, regular hard-working people's wealth is stolen every day through currency inflation, oppressive taxes, and property confiscation.

The Zen design team looked at all aspects of how information leaks when conducting Bitcoin transactions, and addressed them during the design process. Secure communications between nodes and wallets, secure nodes, secure wallets, and secure transactions are all part of the system.

Zen will have outreach and localization teams to make the Zen wallets available for people around the world. Zen will provide oppressed people the ability to communicate and transact securely without the worry of interference. With a limited coin supply and low transaction fee, Zen is an attractive alternative to fiat currencies.

Zen has a strong heritage of software development, inheriting the best of Zclassic, Zcash, and Bitcoin, and extended by inclusive governance, secure operations, and an active community.

Join the Zen Cash movement and help free the oppressed, bank the unbanked, bring prosperity to all people, and make a difference in the world!

HORIZEN ►►► Unbounded By Design
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
ZenCash extended it's brand on 22nd August 2018 now is HORIZEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zencash (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 06:43:27 AM

Hello!

The thread has been updated with the following information:

Zen will have a public launch event in NYC on May 23rd, 2017 to coincide with Consensus 2017. More details will be released soon.

Have a good week everyone!

HORIZEN ►►► Unbounded By Design
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
ZenCash extended it's brand on 22nd August 2018 now is HORIZEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maknyos

Activity: 611

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:51:10 AM

no bounty sir?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: