Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] ZENCASH: Permanent, Distributed, and Fully Anonymous cryptocurrency  (Read 243315 times)
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

how do i install the ELEOS wallet app on windows? right now all my coins are on suprnova, and its making me nervous...

it doesn't work on windows, every new release is a failure. Joshua, the guy that is claimed above as a star, wrote it, ignoring the ZEC/ZCL working wallets. What he did is POS and says a lot about his programming and architecture skills as he chose web software to run a desktop application, same with the bugs that keep pop up on the node software. Luka is trying to have the wallet working but he's facing an uphill battle as he is dealing with spaghetti code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:22:01 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 11:38:05 PM by A L I E N

Why are there no actual instructions here on what needs to be done if I'm running a node?

Does a software update need to be done or not?

This is listed above as the official site but has no updated release: https://github.com/ZencashOfficial

But this fork has updated software: https://github.com/cronicc/zen/releases

Who is cronicc?  Is this version legitimate since it is not the official site?  And should I update my node to this version before the fork?

And is there an active block explorer?  http://zenblockx.minez.zone/ is still offline.

This is a point where we need absolute clarity in what steps to take or this fork will be a mess.

Specific instructions should be posted here and on the blog site.

They are working on a mandatory upgrade at block 117,575 to fix the security issues permanently.
Cronicc is one of the devs and its legit.  He has done the wallet binaries and added the temp fix that is already on the official git (extended replay protection)
Here is an explorer:  http://node1.zenchain.info:8886/

Keep an eye on the official git for the mandatory upgrade soon, they are testing it in testnet currently.  The win and Mac wallets will be updated when its released.

Hope it helps!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1708

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

The first post in this thread should be updated and include some pools. I had to scroll a few pages to find some.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dark12

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

Mined for 24 hours on MineZ.zone with almost 1Msol/s and didn't earn a single bit of ZEN.
No response from support.
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:37:17 PM

The first post in this thread should be updated and include some pools. I had to scroll a few pages to find some.

Agreed. The OP is lacking up to date details.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

Mined for 24 hours on MineZ.zone with almost 1Msol/s and didn't earn a single bit of ZEN.

suprnova has been good to me.

znfqaGWhNo2ipUpm8CDuZkPgQpawnHo4gYC

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Dark12

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:50:15 PM

suprnova has been good to me.

znfqaGWhNo2ipUpm8CDuZkPgQpawnHo4gYC

Just moved there.  Already earned more than I did in 36 hours at MineZ.zone.
Thank you.
silentrunner

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:45:30 PM

Why are there no actual instructions here on what needs to be done if I'm running a node?

Does a software update need to be done or not?

This is listed above as the official site but has no updated release: https://github.com/ZencashOfficial

But this fork has updated software: https://github.com/cronicc/zen/releases

Who is cronicc?  Is this version legitimate since it is not the official site?  And should I update my node to this version before the fork?

And is there an active block explorer?  http://zenblockx.minez.zone/ is still offline.

This is a point where we need absolute clarity in what steps to take or this fork will be a mess.

Specific instructions should be posted here and on the blog site.

They are working on a mandatory upgrade at block 117,000 to fix the security issues permanently.
Cronicc is one of the devs and its legit.  He has done the wallet binaries and added the temp fix that is already on the official git (extended replay protection)
Here is an explorer:  http://node1.zenchain.info:8886/

Keep an eye on the official git for the mandatory upgrade soon, they are testing it in testnet currently.  The win and Mac wallets will be updated when its released.

Hope it helps!

So as a node operator, just sit tight and wait?  The fork less than 24 hrs. That is cutting it very close.  How many nodes are there besides pools and exchanges?
Qbanow

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:37:06 PM

New ZEN twitter with some updates about the ZEN dream team.  https://twitter.com/zencashofficial
cryptoyes

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:21:27 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 01:34:43 AM by cryptoyes

useful info for everyone (miners, traders, node runners):

https://forum.zensystem.io/t/the-zen-improved-soft-fork-thread-june-13/39

i actually think this coin will recover
nicky1088

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:44:45 AM

why is zen down on bittrex?!?!?!?!?!?!
Zencash (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:10:16 AM

https://blog.zensystem.io/zencash-mandatory-node-software-upgrade-before-block-117575-on-tuesday-midday/

ZenCash Mandatory Node Software Upgrade before Block 117,575 on Tuesday Midday
    posted by BlockOps at ZenCash Blog

ZenCash is on the upswing! Here is a brief update on the softfork upgrade scheduled for Tuesday, an explanation of how ZenCash is doing a bootstrap in order to grow in a sustainable long term manner, and what users can do with ZenCash that is special and unique.

Mandatory Upgrade for Pool Operators and Exchanges

The mandatory node software upgrade we have planned is in the testing phase, with the ZenCash community developers working closely with the IOHK development team to make sure the next version of Zen node software does exactly what it is supposed to do. For an explanation of the reason for the mandatory upgrade, also called a softfork, look at yesterday's post at https://blog.zensystem.io/zencash-update-saturday-june-10-at-10-pm-eastern/

What do most people have to do to prepare for this event, scheduled for block 117,575? Nothing! The ZenCash you have on the Bittrex exchange, at your mining pool, and in your wallet is safe. You don't have to get new wallet addresses, update your mining rigs, or do anything else for this upgrade, scheduled to happen on Tuesday at about midday.

The people who have to do something are the people who operate the infrastructure that makes ZenCash work. People who run mining pools, operate solo miners, and run exchanges, like Bittrex, need to upgrade their Zen node software before the softfork. Mining pools that don't upgrade before block 117.575 will not be able to add new blocks to the Zen blockchain, and the miners connected to their pool will be doing non-useful work.

One of the reasons we publicize this so widely is there are many people running ZenCash mining pools all over the world, and we want to make sure they know they need to do an upgrade.

What benefits will users get from this? When we publish the updated Zen node software that has the fixes in it, the big benefit is that the Zen network will no longer be susceptible to a transaction replay from Zclassic. As soon as they are ready, binaries for Windows and Mac wallets will be released, and people will be able to update their ZenCash wallet software. With updated wallet software, everyone will be able to send and receive ZenCash safely. Expect to see the updated software about a day before the mandatory upgrade time.

When you get the updated wallet software and run it, it should have the same effect as upgrading Microsoft Word software to a new version. Upgrading Word changes the functionality and adds security improvements, but does not affect the word documents on your computer. Similarly, upgrading your wallet software does not change your ZenCash addresses, it just makes the wallet software better.

Once the ZenCash mandatory software upgrade is complete, we can get on with the original plan.

Funding for Growth - A Long Term Plan

ZenCash is similar to Zcash, and has software that is basically a direct copy of Zcash,  but has a different focus, and a different funding mechanism.

Zcash is an outstanding project, with excellent technology and extensive partnerships. Zcash development is funded, for the first four years, by a redirection of 20% the mining rewards. This redirection goes to the Zcash team, and some gets paid to the investors who fronted the money for Zcash to get started. That type of venture funding is a great way to get a project off the ground, and has worked really well so far for Zcash. By year 4, when the mining redirection for Zcash stops, the team will have built a great product, with many partners, and should be fully self-sustaining.

We are doing things a little differently at ZenCash. Instead of starting out with a large amount of funds for development, marketing, partnerships, and everything else a successful organization needs, we are starting out with a community, a coin, and a funding mechanism. We are starting with no money, and bootstrapping our way to success.

Instead of 20% for 4 years, like Zcash, ZenCash is doing a redirection of 12% of the mining rewards for the life of the project. 3.5% goes to maintain the infrastructure (the secure nodes), and 8.5% goes to the treasury for the organization to spend on development, maintenance, improvements, and all the other expenses a viable organization needs to spend money on to thrive and grow.

Purpose - Anonymous Secure Currency for People Worldwide

By focusing on the needs of individual users, ZenCash will address an entirely different market than Zcash. The projects are not competitive, but rather, complementary. ZenCash is focused on providing a useable anonymous crypto-currency and secure communications system for people all over the world.

Why anonymous? Well, why not?! We think people have a right to privacy in their lives and their actions, and just because they use technology, does not mean that technology should give large organizations or governments the ability to track everything the users of the technology do. Many people live in places where they fear for their lives just for saying or doing things that are perfectly legal and respectable in other parts of the world. That is not fair, and it is not right!

If we are able to make a useful cryptocurrency that people want, then, based on supply and demand, the price should go up. With an increase in price, ZenCash will have more money each month in the treasury to spend on improvements and making the system better. Because we start out with a community, and a focus on what users want, we will continue to make the changes and improvements that individual people want in their secure cryptocurrency.

Our intention is to add improvements to ZenCash so the currency can even be used, without being tracked or detected, in countries where cryptocurrencies are currently banned and blocked. Because ZenCash has a secure messaging function, inherited from Zcash, it should enable completely anonymous communications and publishing all over the world as well. If ZenCash can help bring freedom to oppressed people, even in a small way, it will be very exciting for everyone involved in the project!

ZenCash website – https://zensystem.io
ZenCash Blog – https://blog.zensystem.io
ZenCash Github – https://github.com/ZencashOfficial
ZenCash Forum - https://forum.zensystem.io
ZenCash Slack - https://slackinvite.zensystem.io
ZenCash on BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819977.0;topicseen

HORIZEN ►►► Unbounded By Design
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
ZenCash extended it's brand on 22nd August 2018 now is HORIZEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:47:34 AM

how do i install the ELEOS wallet app on windows? right now all my coins are on suprnova, and its making me nervous...

it doesn't work on windows, every new release is a failure. Joshua, the guy that is claimed above as a star, wrote it, ignoring the ZEC/ZCL working wallets. What he did is POS and says a lot about his programming and architecture skills as he chose web software to run a desktop application, same with the bugs that keep pop up on the node software. Luka is trying to have the wallet working but he's facing an uphill battle as he is dealing with spaghetti code.
This one is working fine to me https://mega.nz/#F!QNxlmAQT!N2tcaaNxu6V10aP6zt3dIw

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:45:45 AM

This one is working fine to me https://mega.nz/#F!QNxlmAQT!N2tcaaNxu6V10aP6zt3dIw

not downloading from an unknown source. I love my coins (until I sell them of course)
powerstr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:56:23 AM

Hello!
Why is the purse still closed on Bitrix?
And is there any for windows wallet
shads

Activity: 266
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:12:38 AM

Possibly you contact us while we were asleep.  There was a bug in z-nomp that blocked payments.  We cleared it this morning and payments have been processing again.  You should have received most if not all of them by now.

PoolServerJ Home Page - High performance java mining pool engine

Quote from: Matthew N. Wright
Stop wasting the internet.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:32:22 AM

not downloading from an unknown source. I love my coins (until I sell them of course)

Just didn't find the link where I download it from and upload it to mega. Anyway maybe it will help to someone.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:12:01 AM

I looked at the team but did not see any cryptographers. Where does the cryptography expertise come from?
https://zensystem.io/#team
samhayne

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:38:54 AM

how do i install the ELEOS wallet app on windows?

It's super strange...

The only available installer is for 0.0.4 on the github page.
I got 0.0.5... which isn't available any more. But it WAS (Google Archive).
dadach

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:39:25 AM

ooops. i have sent some coins to bittrex while the wallet is under maintenence. did i lose them?

To DA Moon!!! donations accepted >.< 38nvHaNqF5nv4ifhUyq9CChnBmRs2DSv4r
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: