Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In addition to bitcoin, which blockchain digital currency is worth investin  (Read 128 times)
asdfbna (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

I recently made a lot of money by seeing my friends around investing in bitcoin. I wonder if there is any other currency worth investing in. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum were indeed decentralized when they first came out, and the value was determined by the market, but now with the emergence of the Bitcoin pool, Ethereum is losing most of its money to teams Centralized value and significance, the currency has also been controlled by the dealer, the current price of the water already exists, the novice is not recommended.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

I recently made a lot of money by seeing my friends around investing in bitcoin. I wonder if there is any other currency worth investing in. Thank you!
You want to diversify? what do you prefer, long term or short term? If for another long term investment I prefer ETH, LTC and Monero. Good thing that you are with your friends who are already with crypto's and you got a nice entry point for sure. But if you are still unsure of those three coins that I suggested, go at https://coinmarketcap.com/ .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum were indeed decentralized when they first came out, and the value was determined by the market, but now with the emergence of the Bitcoin pool, Ethereum is losing most of its money to teams Centralized value and significance, the currency has also been controlled by the dealer, the current price of the water already exists, the novice is not recommended.

Similar to its ranking second in the world is Ethereum. Compared with bitcoin, Ethereum has the advantage of no policy problems, although the dao event led to its bifurcation, Enterprise Edition Ethereum Alliance may be to solve this problem. The proposed concept and prospects of smart contracts, has attracted many developers to follow.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

Compared to bitcoin and Ethereum, CVH resume chain will be more connected, its embodiment of value has also come to an end. This is an evergreen industry. Like eating and marriage, they always need to find a job after graduation. This is a permanent demand market.
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

BitcoinBTC is worth investing compared to others...Maybe u can try etherum  Wink Wink
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

I think both Bitcoin and Ethereum are worth investing in. As the most basic of the two cryptocurrencies, there is no doubt about the potential of these two. If you really have the money, you can buy it and the price is right now.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

yes. many good currencies to invest other than bitcoin. ETH, NEO, ZCash, MKR, FLXX, and others. you should choose a good altcoin, and have a plan. Ripple has a good plan and growth, but I do not like it because value is small.
dashchain

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

Blockchain is not just a field technology, finance, social revolution, or the capital and wealth carnival! Needless to say, digital currency is the product of blockchain technology.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: