Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Human knowledge is endless  (Read 510 times)
nix_7878 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:29:59 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2022, 11:00:24 AM by nix_7878

“Human knowledge is endless”

In the movie “The Avengers” there’s a line that the character “Loki” says and that line stuck to my mind, the line says “human knowledge is endless”, and I believe that human knowledge is endless.

I want to share my idea about the endless of human knowledge, I will base human knowledge on the universe, the universe is endless and it keeps expanding & expanding so human knowledge is endless too and it keeps expanding.

Why? Ex. 1: IF the universe is not endless and I will compare it to a golf ball (ex. Golf ball = finite universe), golf ball dots have finite numbers and the golf ball is not expanding like an endless universe, let's say the only thing exists is a golf ball and its dots we are humans inside the golf ball we study, we learn and we explore everything about the golf ball and its dots information. And If we learn everything about the golf ball there is no need to study and explore because the only existence is the golf ball, in other words, if we learn everything in our finite universe the stars, the planets the energy, etc. our knowledge will be finite/have ending.

Ex. 2:  In reality, the universe keeps expanding, and expanding that’s why we couldn’t run out of study and we will have endless knowledge.  Someone says that “there is more than we don’t know than we do know!” and that is true.

Hopefully, you get or understand my idea…

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loyalsenok2012

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:41:14 AM

Knowledge is infinite, like the universe, as well as human knowledge, because any aspirant and self-developing person receives them from this bottomless pit. This knowledge (truth) is that hand giving the supreme, constantly helping in its development and life.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:54:19 PM

As what other people say knowledge is power,Human intelligence is unmeasurable think of this as an example that people create technology,while technology helps people to discover more and that "MORE" adds as an intelligence like a cycle.And i believe someday people will also create better and more reliable technology for everyone.That's how brain so powerful.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

Knowledge is endless  Yes and you can share to other people through idea and learnings
TheAlgorithm

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

Human knowledge isn't endless, but human belief is.

Humans have a tendency to discuss ideas which they'll never quite understand or be sure of.  Often these are things which humans will never quite understand, like the creation of the universe.  I think that this limits human knowledge, because something is only knowledge if it is the collective belief of people, which it seldom is.  I also think that human knowledge can never be endless because there are a finite number of things to know (or at least that we can know).
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:38:30 PM

True.. just like the internet
Perle

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:06:29 PM

As what other people say knowledge is power,Human intelligence is unmeasurable think of this as an example that people create technology,while technology helps people to discover more and that "MORE" adds as an intelligence like a cycle.And i believe someday people will also create better and more reliable technology for everyone.That's how brain so powerful.
Knowledge for man is really life. There is simply no other choice. If a person wants to live, then he must know everything that surrounds him. Otherwise, do not survive.
Vyki00

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:27:19 PM

Assuming that knowledge is infinite, then any number of people you want to develop can be called an idiot. I believe that everything has a limit. Just the human mind has limitations, and therefore is not able to realize everything.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

Knowledge is endless .the more you try to get knowledgable the more you study .study is endless .people should never stop learning until and unless they are dead .assuming that we have learnt till now that the size of proton , we have to know everything more .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: