Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPOETNIK says dash is an ULTRA SCAMMY coin! but now wants to defend it??? why???  (Read 2155 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 01:36:48 AM

I don't see negative things sooo bad.
It's almost worse playing the denial game.
Look at Dash it has rocketed up even though it has gotten lots of FUD for an instamine.
They weren't denying it though... vs ?

We can safely say that Monero & Dash have been intertwined here for years.
I see a big difference between both camps.
One is making an effort to keep it real and the other slings bullshit non stop.
The big fat Monero eraser always seems to sweep their drama under the rug and then Dash's gets highlighted.
I seen pages posted lots EXPLAINING the instamine accusation..
Then i see a complete 100% denial that the Monero team has done A N Y T H I N G wrong... evvvveeeerr.
See the difference ?

@cryptohunter, @Spoetnik isn't likely on the Dash payroll. His psychology is that he cares more about ego and attitude more than he does about actual fraud.

For him, he thinks Dash has done a mea culpa and that Monero's folks are holier than thou unrepentant. He really believes that.

It is amazing to me that he is so focused on attitude readjustment (and I do agree that some but not all in the Monero camp have a shitty arrogant attitude), that he can't see the elephant in the living room. It is true that the Dash folks are more congenial, but @Spoetnik can't see the red, white, and blue dick being rammed up his ass.

Specifically, he ignores the fact that all the people who buy Dash are sending their money into Evan Inc's pocket via the ONGOING masternode scam. But that is a bit too difficult for Spoetnuts to compute, and he prefers to focus on personalities such as whether Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump is more polite.

Given the company he chooses to keep, I'll go with monetarily incentivized rather than pathetic delusion and megalomania.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: