Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner gate contracts  (Read 1281 times)
blackhart7 (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:55:12 AM

i'm new to bitcoin mining ..and i saw Hashing contracts can buy in Minergate ... is i profitable ?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:35:39 PM

I've asked your question to my friend and he said

I've been using Minergate for about five months now. We have three MacBook Pros in the house so I connected them all to one account via log in and I mine! Granted I can only mine via CPU and I'm probably mining at a loss most of the time, occasionally I luck out with the pools.
The hash rate can vary by coin, and I spend most of my time dual mining Fantomcoin and DSH or FCN and Quazarcoin. However this month Monero and ETC are mining at a substantial profit.
Minergate being the only simple GUI set up for Mac I enjoy myself regardless.
If you have a desktop and can mine continuously via both CPU & GPU I feel pretty strongly that the profits would be substantial.
Either way it's a great way to get started.
blackhart7 (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:55:20 PM

I've been using Minergate for about five months now. We have three MacBook Pros in the house so I connected them all to one account via log in and I mine! Granted I can only mine via CPU and I'm probably mining at a loss most of the time, occasionally I luck out with the pools.
The hash rate can vary by coin, and I spend most of my time dual mining Fantomcoin and DSH or FCN and Quazarcoin. However this month Monero and ETC are mining at a substantial profit.
If you have a desktop and can mine continuously via both CPU & GPU I feel pretty strongly that the profits would be substantial.

thak you verymuch

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
yukiko

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:51:39 PM

So mining at a loss is great? That makes no sense. May as well straight up buy bitcoin at breakeven and speculate.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:18:05 PM

now a days mining is not easy with ASIC systems. It requires pools. Whether you're at a pool or not and you will need special Bitcoin mining hardware. If you don't use a pool you'll need a lot of it. Make sure the hardware is still profitable at the current price, difficulty, and your cost of electricity at your place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: