Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: from 1200 to 1350 took only 4 minutes and still rising  (Read 2162 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:01:54 AM

bitcoin price down and crash not incraese after SEC rejected bitcoin

what crash? you mean the manipulation when there was a dump and then it started a rippling effect of all the weak hands panic and start selling their coins and running away with their asses on fire and lots of loss. you mean this followed by whales again buying the very cheap coins they saw on the market at the bottom and price coming back up? and you mean the crash when the same weak hands will start buying back again when price started going back up again in very short while? you mean the same story that has been happening over and over each month?

then yeah i agree there is such a crash.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 09:08:32 AM

bitcoin price down and crash not incraese after SEC rejected bitcoin

what crash? you mean the manipulation when there was a dump and then it started a rippling effect of all the weak hands panic and start selling their coins and running away with their asses on fire and lots of loss. you mean this followed by whales again buying the very cheap coins they saw on the market at the bottom and price coming back up? and you mean the crash when the same weak hands will start buying back again when price started going back up again in very short while? you mean the same story that has been happening over and over each month?

then yeah i agree there is such a crash.

That's only temporarily to be happen and only those weak hands truly do that but if you truly analyze the whole situation you can still see that bitcoins price is rising and still playing at highest price at this point, I can't call it crashing not unless if I see the price will dump at 300$ but its impossible to be happen for now since adoption is great and bitcoin is the strongest crypto with great supporters in this Era.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: