Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5Ksana: ₿itcoin Artist & 👗Fashion designer  (Read 24243 times)
BARADED (OP)

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:20:03 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2023, 06:46:58 AM by BARADED
Merited by minerjones (2), OgNasty (1), bluefirecorp_ (1)

I’m Aksana, also known as 5Ksana, and I’m thrilled to share my passion as a Bitcoin Artist & Fashion designer. Design has been my world for over 15 years, and I hold a diploma that further solidifies my commitment to this artistic journey.

My main goal is to create artwork that not only pleases the eye but also touches the hearts of people. I pour my heart and soul into every piece I make, ensuring that they evoke emotions that resonate with my audience. Whether it’s something they want to cherish for themselves or use to decorate their homes, especially for their beloved children, I aim to craft items that bring joy and positivity.

Every single creation of mine is unique and exclusive, and I take immense pride in handcrafting each piece with love and care. I believe this personal touch infuses my artwork with a special essence that makes it even more meaningful for those who own it. Not only that, but I’m deeply committed to using environmentally friendly materials in my work. It’s crucial for me to create in a way that aligns with my values of sustainability and promoting a greener planet.

But my art has a greater purpose beyond aesthetics and eco-friendliness. I want to promote and celebrate Bitcoin through my creations. To me, Bitcoin embodies the idea of absolute freedom, and I want to share that message with the world through my art. It’s a decentralized digital currency that empowers individuals and transcends the barriers of traditional financial systems. I believe in its potential to bring positive change to the world, and that’s why I’ve woven its essence into my artistic expression.

I take immense joy in knowing that my artwork brings positive emotions to both adults and children alike. Whether you’re a Bitcoin enthusiast or simply appreciate beautiful art, my pieces are designed to captivate your imagination and leave a lasting impact on your heart. So, I invite you to explore my collection and join me in celebrating the idea of absolute freedom through the world of Bitcoin.

Thank you for being a part of my artistic journey, and I hope my creations will inspire and uplift you as they have done for me during the process of bringing them to life.

PS: I must mention that one of my favorite ways to express my artistry is through the intricate art of embroidery. I find immense joy in creating beautiful pictures with the theme of Bitcoin using delicate and colorful threads. The process of embroidering allows me to add a unique touch to each piece, adding depth and texture that cannot be replicated by any other means.

Embroidering pictures with Bitcoin motifs not only showcases my artistic skills but also helps me convey the essence of this revolutionary concept through the fine details of the stitches. Each thread weaves together to form a visual representation of the idea of absolute freedom that Bitcoin represents. It’s my way of infusing the world of cryptocurrencies into the fabric of my art, quite literally!

When I embroider these pictures, I am fully immersed in the creative process, letting my imagination flow freely. It’s a meditative experience for me, and I believe that the positive energy I put into my work resonates with those who view and own these embroidered masterpieces.

I take pride in creating a bridge between the modern world of digital currencies and the traditional art form of embroidery. It’s an exciting combination that allows me to showcase the beauty and potential of both worlds in a harmonious way.

So, if you have a love for Bitcoin and appreciate the art of embroidery, I’m sure you’ll find my embroidered pictures with Bitcoin themes to be a delightful addition to your collection. Each piece is a labor of love, crafted with attention to detail, and infused with the spirit of Bitcoin’s liberating ideology. I hope that my embroidered artwork will bring joy to your heart and inspire you to explore the boundless possibilities that arise when art and technology intertwine.

BITCOINART https://linktr.ee/5ksana

Thanks, I will buy fabric today and I get to work.

Thank you! The fabric looks fabulous. I am so excited to see how it will look at the end.

As an Update to community, Oksana sent me proof of the fabric was bought. I had sent to Oksana the price for the fabric and the fabric was bought right the next day. Thank you for proceeding smoothly!

thanks. The order has sent.

Really nice work. @Oksana was putting efforts into the product right from the start and kept all the deadlines. Sent proofs at milestones. Final product was put in delivery as it was made and should arrive soon. It even has a tracking number. So far, I consider this a very high quality service.

I have received my order physically. I had a good man to pick it up for me. Tracking was working well and in addition to that Oksana was updating me at important milestones. I find it very good because I was/am very occupied at the moment and hardly had time to check tracking myself. I am on business journey so I will write a feedback about the product later.

You can read the review

I can vouch for this service. I ordered an unique bandana from BARADED. I went first and you can see the result here. Communication was smooth, delivery was as quick as possible and quality is super. Actually, it is even better in real life than in the picture lol. You can feel the quality and effort that have been put into the product by a single touch. Thank you!

This time, I ordered a tie from Oksana. We could co-operate nicely when selecting fabric. It is especially important at a business wear such as a tie. She provided the same high-quality care as before so it is not necessary to repeat its aspects again. As a super plus, I could pay in an alternative crypto-currency, which was a very helpful opportunity. Thank you for all!  

Excellent quality and more! The tie that I ordered arrived as promised. Although it was an international delivery, I found no crease on it. The colors in real are even better than in the pictures lol. I cannot wait to try it out at my next business meeting Smiley Thanks Oksana, you may include the pictures in the thread!

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

Great were we can see you'r portfolio ? If you have 15 years of exp what's your website ? Where  you have been advertising you work ?
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:25:14 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 03:25:21 AM by BARADED

Great were we can see you'r portfolio ? If you have 15 years of exp what's your website ? Where  you have been advertising you work ?

I work as a designer. I had a shop on DaWanda. But there's a big commission.I closed the shop.

I want to advertise and sell my goods on the Internet.

arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:35:55 PM

They look beautiful hope the sales go on

Nice work there.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:39:00 PM

Here are some products   https://yadi.sk/d/h6VWpKaY3FUpbQ  
I work as a designer. I had a shop on DaWanda. But there's a big commission.I closed the shop.
Just a thought here.
What do you think about giving away some tiny piece of yours?
Something small, pretty, preferably for women, not to expensive, as a free token in a little contest?
Imagine that after your potential winner, receives the gift you will have basically free advertisement and big trust bump. It's called a vouch. Your account is super fresh, people hardly can trust it(account, not you as a person)
this could be a good way of providing a validation for yourself. Besides it's a new trend of advertising and I must say that it actually works! Dont get me wrong, I dont want anything here Smiley just saying.

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

They look beautiful hope the sales go on

Nice work there.

Thank you very much. I will seek cooperation, an investor.

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:43:27 PM

Just a thought here.
What do you think about giving away some tiny piece of yours?
Something small, pretty, preferably for women, not to expensive, as a free token in a little contest?
Imagine that after your potential winner, receives the gift you will have basically free advertisement and big trust bump. It's called a vouch. Your account is super fresh, people hardly can trust it(account, not you as a person)
this could be a good way of providing a validation for yourself. Besides it's a new trend of advertising and I must say that it actually works! Dont get me wrong, I dont want anything here Smiley just saying.

Thanks for the advice) But first you need to make your site, and for this you need investments ((

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 09:03:30 PM

-snip
Thanks for the advice) But first you need to make your site, and for this you need investments ((
And why exactly would you need a website? You made a great move with creating an account here, on one of the richest, traffic heavy forum in the world! Use it to your advantage. For example, you can announce a contest for jewellery shop thread design. Nice pictures, information, text formatting etc... Once your account is ready to post advanced graphic, of course. There is a jewel seller here already, he sells stuff on amazon but this is the place where he creates discounts, special offers and such.
There is always the idea of making contest for the entire shop! Probably more work, so the reward must be adequate. Believe me, if you can provide $ (valuable objects) there will be people willing to work for you.

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 09:10:42 PM

-snip
And why exactly would you need a website? You made a great move with creating an account here, on one of the richest, traffic heavy forum in the world! Use it to your advantage. For example, you can announce a contest for jewellery shop thread design. Nice pictures, information, text formatting etc... Once your account is ready to post advanced graphic, of course. There is a jewel seller here already, he sells stuff on amazon but this is the place where he creates discounts, special offers and such.
There is always the idea of making contest for the entire shop! Probably more work, so the reward must be adequate. Believe me, if you can provide $ (valuable objects) there will be people willing to work for you.

Thank you. Will you be my companion?))

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 02:24:05 PM

I can make any goods on order. You can send me any picture with the goods and I will make it to you.

BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:45:46 PM

Hi, do you accept only BTC as payment or accept also ETH for example?
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

Hi, do you accept only BTC as payment or accept also ETH for example?

Hello! I have unfortunately no purse ETN.(

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:22:46 PM

You have the type of goods I was MISSING for a long time at BCT. I welcome you and your kind of shop here (provided you came with honest intention as you are saying)! Will you create unique piece of clothes for individuals, too? Could you create a bandana with unique design? I wish to have one shipped into the EU.

Hello! I work honestly! I try to do the goods very qualitatively! I create things, repair clothes for private individuals. I can make a bandana. I need to know to make a bandana: size, color, logo, material? You can send me a picture of bandanas that you like and I will make a bandana according to the picture.

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:08:50 AM

There are many hosts who give free hosting and free  domains. You can build your website there initially till you have enough funds to switch to a paid one. You can also use a subdomain on wordpress.com (something like baraded.wordpress.com) absolutely free for life. Later you can purchase your own domain.
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 01:12:08 PM

There are many hosts who give free hosting and free  domains. You can build your website there initially till you have enough funds to switch to a paid one. You can also use a subdomain on wordpress.com (something like baraded.wordpress.com) absolutely free for life. Later you can purchase your own domain.

thanks, I will create the website and a collection of works

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 07:26:20 AM

Bump and I have made an order in your inbox. Let me know how you like it please! Also if you can make it, at the first place Smiley

After we have finished this deal, I could upload the result's picture here. I think, many could be interested in it.

UPDATE: Communication is smooth with OP. We agreed to proceed with the order. I will update as progress is going on.

dacinka

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:29:11 AM

hi Oksana, everything looks great, you are very talented, I will send you a pm for details which thing will I want, just have to make a decision first.
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 10:38:59 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 04:12:01 AM by BARADED

Thank you! The fabric looks fabulous. I am so excited to see how it will look at the end.

As an Update to community, Oksana sent me proof of the fabric was bought. I had sent to Oksana the price for the fabric and the fabric was bought right the next day. Thank you for proceeding smoothly!

thanks. The order has sent.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:42:46 AM

That is the right thing you did selling your item in internet which is now in demand because lot of people now are online shop lover. Just one thing you need is to build positive trust to make you more popular in social media as a seller of goods. Goodluck mate to your journey
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 03:50:22 AM

That is the right thing you did selling your item in internet which is now in demand because lot of people now are online shop lover. Just one thing you need is to build positive trust to make you more popular in social media as a seller of goods. Goodluck mate to your journey

Thanks!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: