Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW|  (Read 41882 times)
Jezzy of Jensen

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:13:17 AM

A lot of lying and dishonesty here.

The first wave of pools were giving difficulty levels designed for scrypt or sha256.

Difficulty 8, 256, 512

Or, Basil, 0.0001 or 30 or whatever (I am in the region).

The pool in Germany started with minimum of 8, while the Dev said nothing, and added the pool.

The last pool - coinminers.net - was the only one to configure the settings for an X11.

However, by that time someone had managed to mine most of the PoW blocks.

It is a reverse scam. No premine, no ICO ... no mention that they will ensure the mining always goes back to their wallets.

To the guy that called me a "bitch", well I guess that makes you the bitches' bitch .. given that I have explained why this is a scam, and you are too stupid to understand, or just another dollar shill. Ya fecking bitch.

I'm mining in http://minerlab.eu/ with ~ 1 Gh hash, rent on Nicehash, and there is no problem about pool diff setting. And i also see others wallet mining with hash 1 Gh + with no problem.

If you can't mining this coin because diff pool setting, well, that purely your fault. You need to improve your skill to choose pool diff and how to connect to your hash / miner.

Too lazy to read, or just another back-up. It bodes badly either way.

Jezzy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:16:12 AM

I do not what is wrong.. but there is no more block being found at www.bitcoin-pool.de & minerlab.eu & there are no more workers there too.
I finally moved the miners to mine another coin..

Is that a temp problem or I am missing something.. or may be I haven't kept up with news and developments.
I am sorry but I am pretty new to mining, hence this question..
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:20:27 AM

I do not what is wrong.. but there is no more block being found at www.bitcoin-pool.de & minerlab.eu & there are no more workers there too.

Is that a temp problem or I am missing something.. or may be I haven't kept up with news and developments.
Pow mining ended at block 30 000.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
pushkarmore

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:26:32 AM

oops.. does this mean we cant mine this coin any more?
I did mine quite a bit in the last couple of days.. ~ 2 million.. :-)

but wasted the last many hours at the pool.. :-(
I need to get used to these terms..

I plan to keep half of what i mined for a bigger better price & sell off half to cover the overheads.
Any better way to manage these? Any tips will be helpful :-)

PS I am liking this community. Have been reading a lotta stuff here and there is so much to learn from everyone.. I may be getting addicted.. :-|
Jezzy of Jensen

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:28:06 AM

The first wave of pools were giving difficulty levels designed for scrypt or sha256.

Difficulty 8, 256, 512

The pool in Germany started with minimum of 8, while the Dev said nothing, and added the pool.

The last pool - coinminers.net - was the only one to configure the settings for an X11.

It is a reverse scam. No premine, no ICO ... no mention that they will ensure the mining always goes back to their wallets.

To the guy that called me a "bitch", well I guess that makes you the bitches' bitch .. given that I have explained why this is a scam, and you are too stupid to understand, or just another dollar shill. Ya fecking bitch.

I'm mining in http://minerlab.eu/ with ~ 1 Gh hash, rent on Nicehash, and there is no problem about pool diff setting. And i also see others wallet mining with hash 1 Gh + with no problem.

If you can't mining this coin because diff pool setting, well, that purely your fault. You need to improve your skill to choose pool diff and how to connect to your hash / miner.

You were lying. No pending blocks, no workers.

Lying, yet you appear to feel no shame.

Jezzy
Jezzy of Jensen

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:30:21 AM

the previous poster claimed he was mining as we speak.

You can't even coordinate your shit.

*Edit

Fail.

Pay Cryptopia its 0.15 BTC in DOT. Then spend time doing nothing.

Jezzy
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:30:25 AM

Difficulty 8, 256, 512

Too lazy to read, or just another back-up. It bodes badly either way.

Too lazy to learn how to mining, lol i read all your post in this thread.

Edit : and Too stupid to know that POW over at block 30000 and after that pure POS
pushkarmore

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:33:31 AM

Difficulty 8, 256, 512

Dude, you gotto relax.. it is not the end of this world for you or for anyone of us..

I had a similar questions, scroll up to read. I mined ~ 2 million coins in the last couple of days.

I too wasted some resources last couple of hours and did not get any block.
Appartently it was planned to stop at 3000 blocks and it did. So it is working as per design.

I am happy with that.. If you are late to the party, you are.. admit it and move forward.. if you think u missed and still want to be a part of it, buy some coins through an exchange or strike an offline deal with someone here to get those..

Lastly, if you still think this is shit.. may be it is.. why are u wasting ur time and that of everyones on this shit..
MOVE ON.. There are many coins out there.. many that are doing well some that have good prospects. engage in those..

PS. I could help but recollect your offer on this thread to make an explorer.. You literally gave a menu of options..
Why would you do that for a shit coin? I am sorry if that wasn't you..

me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:36:01 AM

I plan to keep half of what i mined for a bigger better price & sell off half to cover the overheads.

PS I am liking this community. Have been reading a lotta stuff here and there is so much to learn from everyone.. I may be getting addicted.. :-|

Let me explain.

POW over at block 30000

after that is pure POS, you can't mining it, but you can staking to produce new coin

Please google what is POW and what is POS
Jezzy of Jensen

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:36:34 AM

Difficulty 8, 256, 512

Dude, you gotto relax.. it is not the end of this world for you or for anyone of us..

I had a similar questions, scroll up to read. I mined ~ 2 million coins in the last couple of days.

I too wasted some resources last couple of hours and did not get any block.
Appartently it was planned to stop at 3000 blocks and it did. So it is working as per design.

I am happy with that.. If you are late to the party, you are.. admit it and move forward.. if you think u missed and still want to be a part of it, buy some coins through an exchange or strike an offline deal with someone here to get those..

Lastly, if you still think this is shit.. may be it is.. why are u wasting ur time and that of everyones on this shit..
MOVE ON.. There are many coins out there.. many that are doing well some that have good prospects. engage in those..

PS. I could help but recollect your offer on this thread to make an explorer.. You literally gave a menu of options..
Why would you do that for a shit coin? I am sorry if that wasn't you..

run along

Jezzy
pushkarmore

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:37:58 AM

the previous poster claimed he was mining as we speak.

You can't even coordinate your shit.

*Edit

Fail.

Pay Cryptopia its 0.15 BTC in DOT. Then spend time doing nothing.

After I realized I am not finding any blocks I moved my miners to some other coin.
I posted here then & got a response for it too.. Which was fairly quick..
Dude, you really need to get together your stuff.. & relax..
Life has more things to offer and more coins for sure.. and more opportunities with this coin itself if you want to.
There is no one here who is married to this coin. all are here for a certain time, a few months, weeks perhaps days.
At the end of it, 99.9% are here to make good profits in good time.
Jezzy of Jensen

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:38:34 AM

Let me explain.

POW over at block 30000

after that is pure POS, you can't mining it, but you can staking to produce new coin

Please google what is POW and what is POS

Deflection.

An hour ago you claimed to have 1 GHZ on it.

Dig deep little man.

Jezzy
pushkarmore

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:43:19 AM

So there are fraction of coins that are generated every now and then, guess that is POS then.
I am gonna read up more about it to self educate.
Jezzy of Jensen

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:47:22 AM

Fail

Jezzy
Jezzy of Jensen

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:58:37 AM

Your Nonce is "8?!

Short one.

Jezzy
octavarium

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:15:21 AM

in shambles / fall apart
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
flaminius

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:15:57 AM

Fail

LOL!!!

Now your ramblings are just amusing. You can spew your bs all you want, but the simple fact remains that there are several miners here saying that they had no problem with mining the coin, and ONLY you whining about not being able to mine it and it being a scam.

You seem to think that the dev controls the pools... he/she/they don't. Pool operators are the ones responsible for pool operation and settings, so if you have a problem with a particular pool, you should probably take it up with the pool operator, not the coin developer. And if you don't get a satisfactory result from the pool operator, then you move on to another pool, simple as that. If you go through every available pool and still can't get things to work, then go ahead and run one yourself instead of being a petulant little child and stomping your feet.

The block explorer is in the same boat... someone else provided it, not the dev, so don't blame the dev for it not working. Yes, it would be nice to have a working explorer, and it did work well when it was first posted, but it is something that is provided voluntarily by a third party, and there could be any number of legitimate reasons for it not being online currently. Not having a working block explorer does not mean the coin is a scam or a failure, it just means there is still work to be done.

There is no scam here, no unfairness, and no conspiracy to make sure Jezzy of Jensen couldn't mine IMX but everyone else could.
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:57:26 AM

Dev, can you introduce the team with more details?And what is new of IMX?Need a white paper.
Impactdev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:38:56 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 09:45:07 PM by Impactdev

POW is over. Transition from POW to POS went smooth. IMX is pure POS now. (25% interest per year)

Total amount of coins after POW : 109 231 963 IMX coins

Website with roadmap will be ready in 72 hours.

EDIT: Delay 48 hours at max.
pushkarmore

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:50:41 PM

POW is over. Transition from POW to POS went smooth. IMX is pure POS now. (25% interest per year)

Total amount of coins after POW : 109 231 963 IMX coins

Website with roadmap will be ready in 72 hours.

Thanks great.. 109 mil.. i have 1.7% of the coins.. :-( tot I could get more..
Anyway, will wait for the exchanges to get more.. :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: