Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW|  (Read 41882 times)
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:05:38 AM

Everyone vote here: https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php so you can stake your IMX without having your computer to be online!

I already vote.. there are some language errors on website eg. ". Algorith SHA256 is many years old and it will not take a long time to cract it." what does mean of "Cract" ...please make the site professional and remove the suspended twitter account.. enable the Social Media Feeds on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/impact/#social   PAGE..

This is excellent coin.. please keep advertising try to get pair IMX/EUR and IMX/USD on any good exchange..

I also agree, please keep it going!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpozzer

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:25:29 AM

That means no IMX=no staking?!!

Ok. The topic (IMX) is done for me.
THX

Uh...yeah...if you don't have any coins, you can't stake, that's how every PoS coin works. It requires you to have a "stake" in the coin in order to get rewards

But how does it work? lets say i have 50000 coins, what happens?

They go up against the full weight of the network (the amount of coins held in wallet and are in stake mode), and a portion of them are used to solve blocks and then the cycle of staking your coins begins. So those 50,000 coins aren't a lot compared to the current network weight, so your probability of solving a blocks goes down, and respectively goes up as your balance increase. It essentially the same thing as PoW except without the backend calculations required by hashing power. That isn't to say you wont find blocks, because you will, as the "luck" of finding a block goes up base on the respective age of the coin.

So with 50k coins how much can someone expect? 25% yr POS? 12500coins per year? Sorry but its not clear to me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Elypse

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

THX

Uh...yeah...if you don't have any coins, you can't stake, that's how every PoS coin works. It requires you to have a "stake" in the coin in order to get rewards

They go up against the full weight of the network (the amount of coins held in wallet and are in stake mode), and a portion of them are used to solve blocks and then the cycle of staking your coins begins. So those 50,000 coins aren't a lot compared to the current network weight, so your probability of solving a blocks goes down, and respectively goes up as your balance increase. It essentially the same thing as PoW except without the backend calculations required by hashing power. That isn't to say you wont find blocks, because you will, as the "luck" of finding a block goes up base on the respective age of the coin.

So with 50k coins how much can someone expect? 25% yr POS? 12500coins per year? Sorry but its not clear to me.

Most of your questions can be answered by looking at the main page of the ANN. I'll copy and paste that here as well.

POS
25% per year (forever)
POS starts from block 2000
Min. stake age 24 hours
Max. unlimited.

cpozzer

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:18:38 PM

THX

Most of your questions can be answered by looking at the main page of the ANN. I'll copy and paste that here as well.

POS
25% per year (forever)
Min. stake age 24 hours
Max. unlimited.

Yup i read that, so with 50k you get 12500 coins per year.

Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Elypse

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:02:40 PM

THX

POS
25% per year (forever)
Min. stake age 24 hours
Max. unlimited.

Thanks

That would be correct. You would be fairly close to getting 12,500 coins per year. But of course there is a +/-% associated with that as well.

cpozzer

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

THX

POS
25% per year (forever)
Min. stake age 24 hours
Max. unlimited.

Thanks

That would be correct. You would be fairly close to getting 12,500 coins per year. But of course there is a +/-% associated with that as well.

Thats fine, i just needed to know approximately how much i would be getting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

Everyone vote here: https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php so you can stake your IMX without having your computer to be online!

I already vote.. there are some language errors on website eg. ". Algorith SHA256 is many years old and it will not take a long time to cract it." what does mean of "Cract" ...please make the site professional and remove the suspended twitter account.. enable the Social Media Feeds on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/impact/#social   PAGE..

This is excellent coin.. please keep advertising try to get pair IMX/EUR and IMX/USD on any good exchange..

U will have my vote if u accept an offer from me. I and my partners are hugely interested in acquiring the entire outstanding supply of impact and creating an exchange traded fund. We as owners of all impact in existence will create an asset tracking the index value of this coin, and will trade it to impact and bitcoin, to create the impression that this shit is being moved by real people.
Zeehenk

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

I'm having some trouble with my desktop wallet. I installed it today and it's been syncing for hours now... last block still at 19 days ago.
I've already transferred a large amount to my wallet address, but it's not showing...

Help??!

Zeehenk

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:30:56 PM

THX

POS
25% per year (forever)
Min. stake age 24 hours
Max. unlimited.

Thanks

Can you also lose you're coins with this as well or will you guaranteed to get them back at any time?

soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:37:57 PM

I already vote.. there are some language errors on website eg. ". Algorith SHA256 is many years old and it will not take a long time to cract it." what does mean of "Cract" ...please make the site professional and remove the suspended twitter account.. enable the Social Media Feeds on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/impact/#social   PAGE..

U will have my vote if u accept an offer from me. I and my partners are hugely interested in acquiring the entire outstanding supply of impact and creating an exchange traded fund. We as owners of all impact in existence will create an asset tracking the index value of this coin, and will trade it to impact and bitcoin, to create the impression that this shit is being moved by real people.

This is not a shit ..this is already real coin and valued asset....and decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange.
Elypse

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

THX

POS
25% per year (forever)
Min. stake age 24 hours
Max. unlimited.

Thanks

Can you also lose you're coins with this as well or will you guaranteed to get them back at any time?

You cannot lose coins in a PoS. Your coins don't go anywhere. They remain in your wallet and are staked as long as you leave your wallet up and connected to the network. You should read up more on the Proof of Stake system if you are unfamiliar with it.

Elypse

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

I'm having some trouble with my desktop wallet. I installed it today and it's been syncing for hours now... last block still at 19 days ago.
I've already transferred a large amount to my wallet address, but it's not showing...

Help??!

How many connections do you currently have to the network?

Elypse

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:01:52 PM

Help??!

If you have zero or low connections, follow _devs instructions and add these nodes

Add these nodes into your impact.conf

addnode=81.169.212.185
addnode=65.156.33.58
addnode=5.189.136.88
addnode=78.102.240.184
addnode=194.135.85.185

wolverinex1282

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:02:26 PM

WTB 1000000IMX Grin Grin
Impactdev (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

Help??!

You can find addnode list on blockexplorer. (36 active connections)
IMX network (nodes)

Create impact.conf to get more connections.

Go to start, type %appdata%\impact and press the enter key. You will then be in a folder with the impact app-data.
You will need to create a new text document called impact.txt. Open that document, and enter these data.
Save this, and then rename the file to impact.conf.

rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21528
listen=1
server=1
addnode=100.38.72.140
addnode=103.249.91.119
addnode=108.79.43.62
addnode=109.13.197.20
addnode=178.66.238.7
addnode=178.70.231.162
addnode=194.1.233.104
addnode=194.135.85.185
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=217.77.59.45
addnode=222.243.209.219
addnode=24.160.137.80
addnode=31.8.174.112
addnode=37.122.93.111
addnode=45.113.248.239
addnode=46.18.47.191
addnode=46.25.234.19
addnode=5.152.140.24
addnode=61.50.161.111
addnode=70.77.73.54
addnode=75.130.162.248
addnode=78.102.240.184
addnode=78.37.59.194
addnode=82.73.7.231
addnode=88.99.191.218
addnode=89.164.111.46
addnode=89.164.121.209
addnode=89.164.212.130
addnode=89.164.219.170
addnode=89.164.234.56
addnode=89.164.247.131
addnode=92.110.64.90
addnode=93.115.61.93
addnode=94.23.102.99
addnode=95.52.215.227
addnode=95.85.14.213

Restart wallet (close + new open). It will speed up the syncing process.

Zeehenk

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:12:23 PM

All OK now! Turned out there wasn't anything wrong. Laptop couldn't get a stable connection with thw network, so the sync didn't work....

Can you sell me how to put coins in stake mode? Cheers!

cpozzer

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

THX

Do i have to do something with my coins or just leave them on my cold storage wallet?

download the wallet, configuration , unlock ,check unlock for staking only and put your passs and ready for stake , wait 24 hours with your coins in the wallet downloading blocks, , and this is it
obiusly your pc 24/7 and conected to the internet for receive all the stakings.
sorry for my bad english

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Impactdev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:35:06 PM

All OK now! Turned out there wasn't anything wrong. Laptop couldn't get a stable connection with thw network, so the sync didn't work....

Can you sell me how to put coins in stake mode? Cheers!
Just sent coins to your wallet. Wait 24 hours (min. stake age). And leave wallet running.

soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:10:30 AM

Still twitter account suspended and website errors exist.
Impactdev (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

Still twitter account suspended and website errors exist.
Don´t worry.
It will be fixed today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: