Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW|  (Read 41880 times)
JuliusNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

Do you know what kills a coin the quickest though. Fear mongering. So please stop.

I dont close my eyes for weekness of a coin. See it as something positive. Something the devteam can learn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:54:08 PM

Aan de andere kant zijn ze net begonnen.... rustâhg

TradingMN

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:02:59 AM

A few days away from working seems pretty normal to me.

there is a team of three devs according the website.... all three with the same problem , or all three in the same car accident ?

no communication kills a coin faster then bad technics

I don't see where I said anything about a car accident. It also makes no sense to have multiple devs dealing with public relations. I haven't paid them for their services so they aren't my employees. How old is the coin now? 1 1/2 months? I think a fair amount of work has been done in the time since its release.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:21:31 AM

there is a team of three devs according the website.... all three with the same problem , or all three in the same car accident ?

I don't see where I said anything about a car accident. It also makes no sense to have multiple devs dealing with public relations. I haven't paid them for their services so they aren't my employees. How old is the coin now? 1 1/2 months? I think a fair amount of work has been done in the time since its release.

Guys, just chill..

peeps.. if you dont like something, just move on, there are many coins out there..
There is no point in doing saying posting things that causes -ve impact on the perception of the coin.
It's okay to have your view, post it once, dont go on and on about it.

This isn't about who is right and who is wrong, so just forget all of this please.
I think everyone involved who have even traded this coin once since it has launched and traded on exchanges would agree they made x btc on it, and are happy with what they made from it. People have reinvested in this coin since they believe it will payoff really well in the medium or long run.

I've invested heavily in this coin myself and keep a portion for trading, and the rest are always locked for a future big bull run - who doesn't want the big money!

Also, diff people have diff ways to work/communicate, we should respect that. Work whether happening or not will be communicated with its right to communicate. Forum and community will be engaged when they feel its right to engage them. So dont stress yourself with these things.

Hope there is no more discussion on the dev missing or car accidents and whatever else that you can think of.

I feel this is a genuine coin. May be I am wrong! But its not the end of the world. Run along to another coin if this doesn't suit you.
If it does, stick around, make some good money. If you believe in the coin, hold some cause I think this will be huge! Again my personal view only..

Have fun and make a lot of money either here or somewhere else, you have my best wishes.. :-)
Be happy..

Thanks..
Pushkar
TradingMN

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:10:37 AM

Guys, just chill..

peeps.. if you dont like something, just move on, there are many coins out there..
There is no point in doing saying posting things that causes -ve impact on the perception of the coin.

This isn't about who is right and who is wrong, so just forget all of this please.
I think everyone involved who have even traded this coin once since it has launched and traded on exchanges would agree they made x btc on it, and are happy with what they made from it. People have reinvested in this coin since they believe it will payoff really well in the medium or long run.

I've invested heavily in this coin myself and keep a portion for trading, and the rest are always locked for a future big bull run - who doesn't want the big money!

Also, diff people have diff ways to work/communicate, we should respect that. Work whether happening or not will be communicated with its right to communicate. Forum and community will be engaged when they feel its right to engage them. So dont stress yourself with these things.

Hope there is no more discussion on the dev missing or car accidents and whatever else that you can think of.

I feel this is a genuine coin. May be I am wrong! But its not the end of the world. Run along to another coin if this doesn't suit you.
If it does, stick around, make some good money. If you believe in the coin, hold some cause I think this will be huge! Again my personal view only..

Have fun and make a lot of money either here or somewhere else, you have my best wishes.. :-)
Be happy..

Thanks..
Pushkar

guys chill? we had a little conversation and you wrote a book... I really doubt you even read another comment besides mine because your arguing on the same side...
mana6

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

Do you know what kills a coin the quickest though. Fear mongering. So please stop.
many reasons will kills a coin,so we should stop.
pushkarmore

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:03:58 AM

Guys, just chill..

Be happy..

Thanks..
Pushkar

guys chill? we had a little conversation and you wrote a book... I really doubt you even read another comment besides mine because your arguing on the same side...

I quote you in error.. i know we are taking the same sides.. :-)
i will stop too..
cpozzer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:33:38 AM

Everyones tired of ICO / premine / presale scams... But what is the real purpose of your X11 non-asic resistant coin?

We are looking for fair distribution. No hype. (Don´t worry. We have a good purpose for coin)
More info comming after successful launch.

Can you please point out the purpose of this coin?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

TradingMN

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:22:01 PM

Everyones tired of ICO / premine / presale scams... But what is the real purpose of your X11 non-asic resistant coin?

We are looking for fair distribution. No hype. (Don´t worry. We have a good purpose for coin)
More info comming after successful launch.

Can you please point out the purpose of this coin?

POW is over. Its pure POS. Read the first page or the website. Just like any other coin you could have answered your own questions.
biggeneral

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:07:53 AM

when addition on livecoin.net , yobit.io  Huh Huh Huh
frinvestment

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 09:35:48 AM

is admin still alive?

coinbrood.com

Buy & Sell cryptocurrencies in UK.
Aragorg

Activity: 101

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:44:56 AM

is admin still alive?

Yep i think so, they added imx/doge market.
look coinmarketcap.

Zeehenk

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:19:49 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 12:51:52 PM by Zeehenk

Guys, please make sure to vote for IMPACT COIN on https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php You can vote 1x per 7 days. We are on 175 votes now.....

Cheers!

cpozzer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

Guys, please make sure to vote for IMPACT COIN on www.poswallet.nl -> Add coin. You can vote 1x per 7 days. We are on 175 votes now.....

Cheers!

Link is not working.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Aragorg

Activity: 101

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:34:33 AM

Guys, please make sure to vote for IMPACT COIN on www.poswallet.nl -> Add coin. You can vote 1x per 7 days. We are on 175 votes now.....

Cheers!

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php 

Zeehenk

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

Cheers!

Link is not working.

Thanks for pointing it out! I have corrected my previous post.

Bloedhond666

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

imxback2life@gmail.com

Developer gone..??##
No problem lets get this coin listed at varius exchanges.
Lets make this communty work like bitcoin started with satoshi nakamoto ( Also anonymous ) We don,t need a developer.
First we need to buy all the coins aivailable....
Second we have fundrais the money for listing at cryptopia yobit etc....
If we work together we can make it happen...
Yes i have a couple coins that i baught for 10 dollar in the beginning..
But now i am waiting for the price to go more down to buy more,,,millions of coins,,,
I think we make a good chance if we all buy big amounts of imx and then start to fundraise for the exchange websites..
If there are free exchange websites that can add coin for free we must try..
Who is up for the challange....mail me or leave a comment...
Greets
Bloedhond
pushkarmore

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:17:16 AM

I've been lucky making many runs from early 20's to 80's.

Thinks am gonna keep doing that, I am gonna keep buying this coin whenever I can. :-)
Will have a truck load of coins banked for sometime to be sold at may b 1000 sats or so.
Hope the dev updates us on something or the other soon.

Think this is good coin..
moki2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:35:25 AM

where is the dev?so many days not online.
saocodonls95

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:21:51 AM

where is the dev?so many days not online.
This is your info
Name:   Impactdev
Activity:   70
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   February 24, 2017, 05:53:31 PM
Last Active:   April 20, 2017, 08:34:43 PM
But I want more about this coin and exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: