Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop buying!  (Read 4106 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:30:55 AM

with that in mind, sometimes it will take you at a loss. do not hesitate if you have the opportunity to buy, especially when the price of a coin being dropped below 10%, it is likely that prices will rise again. if you believe the investment will you do, then do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:32:14 AM

with that in mind, sometimes it will take you at a loss. do not hesitate if you have the opportunity to buy, especially when the price of a coin being dropped below 10%, it is likely that prices will rise again. if you believe the investment will you do, then do it.
That is how things work in this crypto world and i am sure every coin out in the market,what i meant is high volume coins tend to recover with every fall ,but what happens in a state when all the high volumes coins are breaching new levels when it comes to price ,i am not sure i am confident enough to enter any coin with the price we have at the moment.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:42:33 AM

Let it bottom out first!!!!

Haha why you want to drop it first? Are you sure you want it do be dumped again? No matter how hard or cry you'll do about bitcoins downfall.

Well the price seems to keep on increasing and why not just go with the flow and be happy that the price is good to rise.

And dumping is already done, what's next? Pumping!

Signature for rent
thesavoyard (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:12:26 AM

OP

You say you're pretty new to trading, so given that and your knowledge of this, you still felt the need to share your stupidity with others , don't buy coins when it dips , and on top of that you really think your post might have an impact on the price ? STOP BuuYying Coinsssaaa ...ok

Both stupid and smart people make mistakes. Stupid people act with aggression.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:26:36 AM

Price is already jumping towards 13k$ without any reason. Do you think if Chinese exchanges lift ban there will be chaos in the bitcoin market. "?  B'cause No one like their money locked without no reason for so long. Players in those exchanges might be thinking "Who knows what will happen next time. It's better to sell whatever we have or at least get it out from exchange and dump somewhere else." At least they would get some return for their bitcoins.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:46:32 AM

very interesting idea what you wrote. and very possible to happen like this, this situation that you describe is most likely to happen and if we consider the talks about hard fork it's easy to guess what will happen. do we have news when the exchanges will allow withdrawals etc?
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

Price is already jumping towards 13k$ without any reason. Do you think if Chinese exchanges lift ban there will be chaos in the bitcoin market. "?  B'cause No one like their money locked without no reason for so long. Players in those exchanges might be thinking "Who knows what will happen next time. It's better to sell whatever we have or at least get it out from exchange and dump somewhere else." At least they would get some return for their bitcoins.

Yes those big players might be very curious about what happens next but i don't think experienced folks will exchange all of the bitcoins and invest somewhere else because when the value of btc was $400 people thought maximum level it could go up will be $500 then it will come down crashing but bitcoin is still alive and kicking so i guess they will withdraw 50% and invest somewhere else an d have 50% in bitcoin itself.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:34:52 PM

thi might be happen in chinese exchanges because the traders need to wait too long before they can withdraw their money and maybe there is a dump for bitcoin price. every one in the market don't know what will happen tomorrow and i think they will save their money and get out from the market to make sure they are safe. but i think the the team behind bitcoin will not stay when they see the bad thing is happen with bitcoin and i am sure that they will prevent this and make sure bitcoin is works good.
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:11:31 PM

Well, based on the way OP phrased the post, I'm not sure he understands how supply and demand will affect the price.

I understand your point as to why we should not buy now, I'm not buying until we hit a new low, but the only way for the currencies price to actually rise is for there to be a sudden boost of optimism in the currency community that will force people to start buying BTC in mass.

What you should be doing now is analyzing and predicting the price to buy. A price of about 1050 - 1100 is a good time to buy because we know that it will increase to an amount that we are at now.

But based on BTC trends, now would even be a good time to buy because I've projected, along with many others, the price of BTC surpassing 2000 at the next halving point in a few years.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
blockcha1n

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:12:01 AM

The drop of the price is not so much to start to buy bitcoins. I am waiting for the fall under of 1000$ to buy couple mBTC, before that I will not even move.

Well I wonder if we ever see 3 digit mark again  Cheesy
Not likely with the numbers we have been seeing this month so far. Grin

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

I a couple days we are at 1000 EUR again.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:12:37 AM

at times like last week when things become too unclear and you come to a conclusion that price can go either way, it is best to stay on the sides instead of trying to make profit unless you just want to get in. in that case you just put some low bid orders and just leave and come back after the storm to see if they were filled or not.
history suggests if you try to sell/buy,... there is a high chance of losing money.

Only Bitcoin
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:39:25 AM

The last 2 days we have seen an uptrend on ETH and DASH if you check the exchanges is something i think you have not missed.
And we have price of the BTC down. I still believe that we are going to see Bitcoin price down more because of this bubbles created on the Alts.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:50:25 AM

Still buying here as long I have spare that I can afford to lose if case Bitcoin price dropped below $1,000 USD but looking at it now $1,224 USD compared to yesterday at same time which is $1,236 USD, price may have dropped $10 but pretty sure price will start to pick up again. We maybe seeing a $1,200 floor price in a couple of weeks to come.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 04:43:11 PM

The drop of the price is not so much to start to buy bitcoins. I am waiting for the fall under of 1000$ to buy couple mBTC, before that I will not even move.

There is no way of bitcoin going back to 3 digit number again but most of the buyers will be expecting it as far as the number game is catching up i think $1000 is the minimum it could crash down even if crashes.

bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:06:16 PM

please allow me to have different opinion on that. the game seems to be playing with the alts bubbles right now. We have an open "battle" i would say with BU and proposals etc...unclear environment for investors. also can be an opportunity but everyone makes their decisions. some coins that i had on exchange i sold the already as i see this will continue.
opinions are good to hear and of course are personal, i don't want to convince you for something but i think we will see 3 digit again before the uptrend.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:29:58 PM

There is no way of bitcoin going back to 3 digit number again but most of the buyers will be expecting it as far as the number game is catching up i think $1000 is the minimum it could crash down even if crashes.

That's right even if it drops it won't go below $1k and that will be the base price of bitcoins in coming months and if you believe in holding them for a long term then you can buy even at the current price as everyone is hoping to see the price of at least $1500 to $2k by the end of the year so if you buy now and sell at that time then it will give you huge profits on your investments.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:42:06 PM

People? do you believe what you post here?
i really start feel very strange with the things i read the last period... you keep all repeating that it won't go below $1k....
do you see the price or what?? the price has gone down the last 4 hours 60 euro! and if the next hours continues like this we go 3 digits

ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:14:43 PM

People? do you believe what you post here?
i really start feel very strange with the things i read the last period... you keep all repeating that it won't go below $1k....
do you see the price or what?? the price has gone down the last 4 hours 60 euro! and if the next hours continues like this we go 3 digits

Bitcoin is a roller coaster ride and no one can predict what will exactly happen even in next hour either it will go higher or lower the only thing we can do is wait and watch and according to the situation take the decision either to buy or sell as price has gone down today and there is a full possibility that it will go even lower in next few days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: