Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine  (Read 21453 times)
czcool

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:30:27 PM

damn now its confusing, so the old coins will be worthless?

none of them are worth anything, but if you did mine some original ZID then prove it when i launch POS, and you will have your amount of coins plus you can stake with them.
Please tell us how we can prove that we have original ZID ?

Join the slack and in there we will discuss.

There is new pool address http://diz.hashpool.eu/
New Blockchain BE SURE TO GET NEW WALLET ADDRESS
New Win wallet https://mega.nz/#!xT5GVCiA!a4yE1_JSz8okY2MrvmZJzh6S8h7hmSl7NhrDD_QofhE
New Linux Wallet https://mega.nz/#!cXRmWJBY!fFjnBjWHR4zr1OLMsGl0NvhFwbCpQ-iL4K1FiaY3b7M

Feel free to solo mine with command: start_mining

Pool operators can configure pools with: https://github.com/forknote/forknote and use indentity.conf
https://mega.nz/#!dXp10ToJ!JoksJX6n42KhzFb97dEKjDYWrTL5a969TP-SN8Hto0w

Dont forget first 100 miner to pm old ZID wallet and new wallet get 1500 ZID of new chain
Why do you say bad language?See you are a careerist.You are a plagiarized thief.Nobody welcome you.Love to play, do not play roll.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Project_Identity (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:34:49 PM

weedgalz, I think you made the project for revenge. Perhaps you spent a lot of time to  mining the original ZID.
So is it worth it to mine your ZID? It seems to me, when your emotions are settled, you throw the project and will not take the coin to the exchange.
Am I right or not?
Do you even have a brain you half witted moron or have you smoke more weed than I myself? The dev has abandoned ZID cryptonote and now pissed cause some members of the community refuse to let it die. He can move on with whatever POS coin he comes of with , if he does have a POS coin and we can move in our own direction. The new pool has 9 miner contributing 6Kh/s of power in less than 2 hours so apparently some agree with me. Now stop smoking so much weed and come mine the new chain. It wont hurt. And if he does have a POS coin well shit support that also, the choice is your
It seems you think that something can be achieved by rudeness)))
but no, you go away from the answer.
I will repeat the question, and explain it.
The question is not about me, the question is NOT about the original developer and NOT about the original coin.

Concentrate))
A question about YOUR coin.
What are the plans for a coin?
How will the problem of plagiarism be resolved when the exchange denies you or requires an explanation of the same name?
In the end, how will the problem be solved when the moderator removes your thread by plagiarism?
The answer is too large for your brain. The answer is "FORK". exchanges takes forked coins all day everyday. look to EXP a for of ETH, ZCL a fork to ZEC they do nothing different but forks happen all the time. Exchanges dont deny "FORKS" they look for community involement. Got it now pee brain?
ok, thanks.
Personally I do not want to participate in the project, where the developer is a boor who considers himself a great smart guy, and others - fools.

The developer made a fork of the ZID and named it ZID.
The developer can not answer one question, asked 2 times - what are the plans for the coin.
I suppose, if there are any questions or problems, the developer will just be rude to the miners and assert about their inferiority.
I am a girl you asshole and whom are you calling a whore?

Like i said before you didnt fork Identity, you stole creative property that is protected by copy right and cc license:

Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)

You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format

The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

Under the following terms:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any        reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.

NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
Project_Identity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:58:22 PM

weedgalz, I think you made the project for revenge. Perhaps you spent a lot of time to  mining the original ZID.
So is it worth it to mine your ZID? It seems to me, when your emotions are settled, you throw the project and will not take the coin to the exchange.
Am I right or not?
Do you even have a brain you half witted moron or have you smoke more weed than I myself? The dev has abandoned ZID cryptonote and now pissed cause some members of the community refuse to let it die. He can move on with whatever POS coin he comes of with , if he does have a POS coin and we can move in our own direction. The new pool has 9 miner contributing 6Kh/s of power in less than 2 hours so apparently some agree with me. Now stop smoking so much weed and come mine the new chain. It wont hurt. And if he does have a POS coin well shit support that also, the choice is your
The question is not about me, the question is NOT about the original developer and NOT about the original coin.

Concentrate))
How will the problem of plagiarism be resolved when the exchange denies you or requires an explanation of the same name?
In the end, how will the problem be solved when the moderator removes your thread by plagiarism?
The answer is too large for your brain. The answer is "FORK". exchanges takes forked coins all day everyday. look to EXP a for of ETH, ZCL a fork to ZEC they do nothing different but forks happen all the time. Exchanges dont deny "FORKS" they look for community involement. Got it now pee brain?
ok, thanks.
Personally I do not want to participate in the project, where the developer is a boor who considers himself a great smart guy, and others - fools.

The developer can not answer one question, asked 2 times - what are the plans for the coin.
I suppose, if there are any questions or problems, the developer will just be rude to the miners and assert about their inferiority.

Like i said before you didnt fork Identity, you stole creative property that is protected by copy right and cc license:

You are free to:

The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any        reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.

Jesus Christ did you really just post that...LMAO.Now I understand why your original blockchain took it up the arse (6 more posts to dump the dreeded NEWBIE title)

You dont even know how ranking works here, you need to wait weeks to rank up you fool
Project_Identity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:07:27 PM

Am I right or not?

Concentrate))
ok, thanks.

You are free to:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any        reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

Jesus Christ did you really just post that...LMAO.Now I understand why your original blockchain took it up the arse (6 more posts to dump the dreeded NEWBIE title)

You dont even know how ranking works here, you need to wait weeks to rank up you fool
Ok so I'm a Newbie, a whore, a boor, a man and whatever else you dicks so decide I am. But you sir are a proven shitty Developer lets not forget.

I will enjoy you falling on your ass, you are a thief, who fixed a problem by using a forknote scrypt, to fork a coin that isnt even Identity. Have a good life im bored with your bs.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:14:13 PM

Thought I'd contribute my fair share to the debate:

btw, anyone else want some popcorn?

Anyway, I hope my ZID mining was not in vain. Will have a look at both projects now. I wasn't here to witness all three claimed fails, so I can live with one if the project is relaunched solving any issues and the dev continues to be motivated and hard working.
@the new aggro-chick-dev: What are your plans for the future of this coin? You have a good point why it may be superior right now: It is working (haven't tried yet, let's assume your statement is right). Nonetheless a great coin projects needs much more to succeed. Your turn now, I'm listening.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Project_Identity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:21:07 PM

Anyway, I hope my ZID mining was not in vain. Will have a look at both projects now. I wasn't here to witness all three claimed fails, so I can live with one if the project is relaunched solving any issues and the dev continues to be motivated and hard working.
@the new aggro-chick-dev: What are your plans for the future of this coin? You have a good point why it may be superior right now: It is working (haven't tried yet, let's assume your statement is right). Nonetheless a great coin projects needs much more to succeed. Your turn now, I'm listening.

Just to clear something up, I chose not to create a new block genesis because there is much less support in the cryptonote world. I feel its best not to rely on cryptonote core for the long run.

She made the chain work because it's not ZID its a forknote fork of BCN
weedgalz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:28:34 PM

How can one compete against nothing? He has no project. Hopes maybe. Meantime we have a healthy chain with many nodes, limited supply that will be hard to come by. I will seek out an exchange and have already proven to be a better dev than the other guy. D not let difficulties get so high and you miss out on chance to benefit when there is exchange trading. The old ZID are worthless. You could not even give them away cause there is no chain to move them. I offer you no gaurentee only possibility. So look now to follow new chain and decide for yourself. His vision of Identity  is good for cryptonote base because of technolgy involved, ask what scrypt POS can honestly do this thing? I tell you none. So now he must start from scratch. If you look to him he will again waste more time and ZID will move on past you.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:49:33 PM

Am I right or not?

Concentrate))
ok, thanks.

You are free to:

U won't get rid off ur noob attitude even after a year in crypto lol. I know what u ate for lunch because I can see through ur skin and I see nothing but a piece of shit clogging up ur esophagus. U tell everyone u have many nodes, can u name the exact number? Zero. Why would u want to clone a random shit? Why not make urs? Go play with ur pussy and tits instead of cloning shitcons and stealing their names.
Project_Identity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:56:12 PM

How can one compete against nothing? He has no project. Hopes maybe. Meantime we have a healthy chain with many nodes, limited supply that will be hard to come by. I will seek out an exchange and have already proven to be a better dev than the other guy. D not let difficulties get so high and you miss out on chance to benefit when there is exchange trading. The old ZID are worthless. You could not even give them away cause there is no chain to move them. I offer you no gaurentee only possibility. So look now to follow new chain and decide for yourself. His vision of Identity  is good for cryptonote base because of technolgy involved, ask what scrypt POS can honestly do this thing? I tell you none. So now he must start from scratch. If you look to him he will again waste more time and ZID will move on past you.

Your chain is a BCN not ZID you didn't fix anything.

You literally took the name of one thing and put it on another. That's not a fix nor will you produce or have the same plans as Identity. What is the purpose of your coin?

All you want is to take advantage of the people who are mining it and if you buy your self onto an exchange dump them. You premined a shit ton of coins and your scamming these people .

It shouldn't be long before a mod bans you
weedgalz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:56:28 PM

Am I right or not?

Concentrate))
ok, thanks.

You are free to:

U won't get rid off ur noob attitude even after a year in crypto lol. I know what u ate for lunch because I can see through ur skin and I see nothing but a piece of shit clogging up ur esophagus. U tell everyone u have many nodes, can u name the exact number? Zero. Why would u want to clone a random shit? Why not make urs? Go play with ur pussy and tits instead of cloning shitcons and stealing their names.
And in my Newbie time with so little posts have created more than the might crypto-giant with 490 post count and nothing to show. Maybe you should not play with you micro penis so often and use your neanderthal brain for a change.
Project_Identity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:04:04 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 12:44:49 AM by Project_Identity

Am I right or not?

Concentrate))
ok, thanks.

You are free to:

And in my Newbie time with so little posts have created more than the might crypto-giant with 490 post count and nothing to show. Maybe you should not play with you micro penis so often and use your neanderthal brain for a change.

Are you retarded?

You used forknote, to fork BCN.

That takes 10 minutes .

That's all you did, you have no idea how stupid you sound

Thread is locked: To keep updated untill new announcement page and to claim balances visit our Slack send a pm to me with your email and I will invite you. Thankyou guys for all the support and trust me this will be for the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: