Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info not sending SMS auth code, postponed my login.  (Read 1505 times)
Meizirkki (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:52:49 AM

Hello!

I'm having trouble with my blockchain.info wallet.

I've been trying to login to my wallet several times during the last 45 minutes. I open the login page and wait for the 2-factor SMS authentication key. It didn't arrive within 10 minutes, so I clicked the resend button. Another 10 minutes pass and no code is received. I checked my phone and it's fully working, able to send/receive SMS. I figured I'd close the wallet login page and come back later.

I did try my luck few more times during the next 25 minutes, always opening the page and waiting for SMS, never entering my password or trying to log in without the necessary credentials. Confusingly, blockchain.info still blocked any further login attempts for the next two hours and sent me an e-mail warning about failed logins. (Which is ok, good security Wink )

Anybody else having issues with 2-factor SMS auth?
It has been working just fine for me for months already. My service provider is Elisa, Finland.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: