Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoQokka – sentiment and opinion API for crypto developers / traders  (Read 99 times)
aaronqli (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:34:26 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 10:25:09 AM by aaronqli

Hi guys,

We recently launched our sentiment and opinions APIs for top 200 cryptocurrencies. Here is the link: https://cryptoqokka.com/developer

We were hoping that this is something that could really help people get a quantitative view of where the market is going, and where the opportunities are. Over the last two months we tested the APIs with some algorithmic traders and app developers (wallet, asset management, portfolio, etc.), and we would love to explore more use cases. Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:04:47 AM

We recently launched our sentiment and opinions APIs for top 200 cryptocurrencies. We were hoping that this is something that could really help people get an quantitative view of where the market is going, and where the opportunities are. Over the last two months we tested the APIs with some algorithm traders and app developers (wallet, asset management, portfolio, etc.), and we would love to explore more use cases. Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions.
I think this is a very good project even though I don't understand what it is about, does the api makes prediction of the market based on price or makes prediction based on event's, because I believe you where talking about prediction when you said that we can know where the market is going thereby creating opportunity for us.

Can you at least give a the link to the project since you said it has been launched already or you can just send link to the project ANN thread in the forum.
aaronqli (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:09:55 AM

I think this is a very good project even though I don't understand what it is about, does the api makes prediction of the market based on price or makes prediction based on event's, because I believe you where talking about prediction when you said that we can know where the market is going thereby creating opportunity for us.

Can you at least give a the link to the project since you said it has been launched already or you can just send link to the project ANN thread in the forum.

Sorry - not sure why the link went missing. Here it is https://cryptoqokka.com/developer

And sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
aaronqli (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:16:03 AM

And regarding prediction - we can do that, but I felt it is in our best interest not to be seen as providing financial advice. Do you think it is a must-have API? I thought people might prefer testing with their own algorithms and drawing their own conclusions. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: