Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2019, 10:52:36 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 81785 times)
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Bitcoin is volatile. Its price flies very high and expectedly drops down any moment, any time. People keep their bitcoins for a long time until it reach the higher price of it or the peek of increase in bitcoin. As it reach its peek, the people then will sell their bitcoins for a higher profit.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████       
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sroneshay

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

Someone will make a profit on this market, and someone loss. This is a game where the winners are changed on a losers.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

This question is for those people who is patient and willing to wait just for their future,. for sure those who are save their bitcoins will be rich in just a matter of time. goodluck

If you look at long-term trends, if you hold long enough, the price will come back up again. Unless something very serious happens. What to do with anything? Of course, this is a very volatile currency,
pureheart

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Because  as time goes by bitcoin price is getting  higher. 
That's  why many investors  store their bitcoin in their wallet and wait to get profit in it .
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:12:58 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 10:48:49 PM by tamarindbleu

In my opinion, many people stack the coins for a long time to hope that the chart will reach their desired price so they can earn the profit.
But in other cases, there are some people stacking their coins to be deposited in the future.
Almost all people here in cryptp is keep there bitcoin for long time because they know that thee value or the price of bitcoin can rise really high in the future, and people dont want to sell there bitcoin  with a lower price because the future price of bitcoin can be more than $20k.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

I think the longer you let the time duration go forward, the chances of getting a lot of Satoshi / bitcoin will get bigger.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

The only bad thing to save is that you wont be able to grow your coins with time, something you can do if you do trading, and does expose your coins at some risk. The people wich bought bitcoins under 1000 dollars can already sell if havent with an amazing result, but why to sell something that all know and does speculate to keep growing all years, it just makes no sense, unless you need money.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Come share your thoughts

This question is for those people who is patient and willing to wait just for their future,. for sure those who are save their bitcoins will be rich in just a matter of time. goodluck

If you look at long-term trends, if you hold long enough, the price will come back up again. Unless something very serious happens. What to do with anything? Of course, this is a very volatile currency,
If you are the person holding the bitcoin when it is priced 9k. And when the market goes down do you keep it? If it was me, I would not hold it. I will sell what I have so that I can buy it at a lower price. That's how I invested.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Some people stores their bitcoin to save because they wait for the right time when the amount reach high amount. Also some are saving it so that if they need money because of any kind of emergency, they can get it from their bitcoin and do not  need to borrow from other people. And also it will make you feel at ease if you know that you still have money, stock in wallet.
genset88

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

Come share your thoughts

I do not think it is possible to keep Bitcoin and take profits for a long time, given the current market situation. Bitcoin currency fluctuates at different rates; it can be said that this currency is trending with the home. Also, many believe that this currency is the savior and will change humanity.

budz0425

Activity: 308

The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Some people stores their bitcoin to save because they wait for the right time when the amount reach high amount. Also some are saving it so that if they need money because of any kind of emergency, they can get it from their bitcoin and do not  need to borrow from other people. And also it will make you feel at ease if you know that you still have money, stock in wallet.
It would be a good idea for those who don't have much time to do bitcoin trading  so saving would be enough to do so. Let us be inspire for those people who have save for a year or more that they have earn a lot from just simple holding.

LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

It is expected that in the coming years or months, the price of BTC will increase. I hear many say that by the end of 2018 will be a time of price boom of the altcoin. So keep the BTC should not rush to sell. But in my opinion this is probably not true, as the market is too bleak. There is no reason why the BTC so high.
Clark05

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Those people who are bought bitcoin last few years ago and Until now they hold their bitcoin because they believe bitcoin is good to hold for few years or for longtime are earn a lot of money . Because for me better to hold bitcoin for longterm because this is the purpose of crearing this coin for longterm investment. But it depends to you if you think better to hold for short time only.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
whyrqa

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Many of us knows bitcoin for a long time has the capacity to save the bitcoin. For the reason they can be earned profit by hold and selling bitcoin. As the price is fluctuating even if below 8000$ it will rise again.

this moment is very suitable for earning on the difference in price. I'm not going to move away from bitcoins, but the current situation needs to be used for good.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

I think yes may be bitcoin save for a long time if we believe it, if there's a believer there just a users and donators ,and I hope to save for a long time.
icoworld

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

I think for this he is intended in the short-term perspective, he is not very profitable as for me
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

Come share your thoughts

yes bitcoin is a good potential to save a money because no one can steal your bitcoin. Its better to have a saving for a long time because the value of bitcoin will increase. when the price is become higher and higher thats the time you will make it convert into a cash. so that your money become double or tripple.
btcbabhh

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

If we will have Bitcoin for a long-term savings then we can add inflation and make more money because Bitcoin prices will always be going up and adding more money to our money in the future.
Visbay

Activity: 845
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

Come share your thoughts

If you are the person holding the bitcoin when it is priced 9k. And when the market goes down do you keep it? If it was me, I would not hold it. I will sell what I have so that I can buy it at a lower price. That's how I invested.
Yes to invest in bitcoin and hold for the long time will give you high profit and you will become very rich within few days, there are a lot of benefits for saving bitcoin as long time investment as when bitcoin was invested it was not that high in price but we time passed bitcoin got more and more famous which made the price go high and high, people use to save their bitcoin because it get more value with the time for holding and investing at very huge level.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████
.Play Now.██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

Come share your thoughts

Many people store their bitcoin for a long time, because they say that they can get good profit from it when its price skyrocketed in the future.
Me, I am working to get bitcoin so that I can save it for my kids future.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.