Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82237 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:57:01 PM

most people that keep there bit coin for long do it for trading speculations, they take time to observe the pump and dump while saved.
Not all of those that keep bitcoin do it in the hopes it goes up, some do it simply because they believe in the technology of bitcoin, I’m sure there are holders that got their coins on the first days of bitcoin and that are not planning to sell no matter what.
seeing from the fact majority of people holding bitcoin only to get profit in future, maybe there's exist some people who really believe bitcoin but i honestly don't really trust that, everyone purpose is to gain money and that's what motivate them to join the crypto world

People who don't want to take any risk of investing will prefer to simply hold them by keeping them safe in their wallet but there are many people who will try to multiply their coins in quick time by investing them in trading to make regular profits and that is the best way to treat bitcoins.

That's the very best thing to do if you wanted to avoid risk, and holding bitcoin for a long time will benefit you in a better results. But, if you planned with other investments you immediately use the holdings you had in your wallet for quick trading of altcoins with fast gaining income which you can directly store profit in your wallet, and btc amount will grow together with your holdings for sooner price changes in the market; whether it moves big or small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Investors who were in bitcoin market from its early stage knows very well that bitcoin price would be constantly increasing and short term benefits could not be expected from bitcoins and its a long term investment.So they store their bitcoins in their wallets irrespective of market situations.
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:29:44 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Investors who were in bitcoin market from its early stage knows very well that bitcoin price would be constantly increasing and short term benefits could not be expected from bitcoins and its a long term investment.So they store their bitcoins in their wallets irrespective of market situations.

Yes people who treat bitcoins as a long term investment will never sell them at this stage as price will be much higher in coming years so they will definitely store them in their wallet and will sell only when it reaches to their desired price level.
alexey199773

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:00:10 PM

Come share your thoughts

Yes people who treat bitcoins as a long term investment will never sell them at this stage as price will be much higher in coming years so they will definitely store them in their wallet and will sell only when it reaches to their desired price level.

I agree with you. I think that bitcoin has not yet reached the peak of its price. Therefore, investors will not yet sell their stocks. I, too, keep the bitcoins in a long time, because I consider it profitable
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:53:54 PM

Come share your thoughts

Very true, that's why it is advisable for you to hold as long as you can because the price is on an ever increasing rise and missing out would be a real pain in the neck especially if you've held good amount of Bitcoin before.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

As I have said before, for me saving bitcoin as investment for long term is a good choice for everyone. Why? Because bitcoin gives you that flexibility to save it as store of value. Then if you need money, then you can easily take hold of it, sell, then make the conversion to USD. For me this is the main advantage of having storing it for a long time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:09:55 PM

most people that keep there bit coin for long do it for trading speculations, they take time to observe the pump and dump while saved.
Not all of those that keep bitcoin do it in the hopes it goes up, some do it simply because they believe in the technology of bitcoin, I’m sure there are holders that got their coins on the first days of bitcoin and that are not planning to sell no matter what.
seeing from the fact majority of people holding bitcoin only to get profit in future, maybe there's exist some people who really believe bitcoin but i honestly don't really trust that, everyone purpose is to gain money and that's what motivate them to join the crypto world
Yes the majority are in search of money and that is why they are joining bitcoin and that is the nature of any person/human nowadays that he will join that place from where he will get more money no matter it is from USD, bitcoin or any other fiat or altcoin.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:00:50 AM

Bitcoin were good if you save it for long time, because bitcoin had a high possibility to up the price/value in the market place. Even from now it was fluctuating I was still believe that it was getting high in the future.
rebakela

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:24:37 AM

I think that just keeping bitcoin for a long time now is the wisest act. The price fluctuates very much, so it's better to wait for a significant price increase. If you don't want to take any risky of investing it anywhere then its best to save your bitcoins for future by keeping them safe in your wallet as price is tend to rise in long term but make sure that you manage to hold enough amount of bitcoins as lower amount will not give you higher benefits.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:29:24 AM

Bitcoin were good if you save it for long time, because bitcoin had a high possibility to up the price/value in the market place. Even from now it was fluctuating I was still believe that it was getting high in the future.

It's why I keep on saving because I experienced by myself that if I'm going to hold bitcoins any further this is going to give me an assurance that it will give me a better life in future. And I managed to have while the price is lower at $600 and right now, I can see that the price is really good, so the more bitcoins you'll hold the better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 04:40:30 AM

It's why I keep on saving because I experienced by myself that if I'm going to hold bitcoins any further this is going to give me an assurance that it will give me a better life in future. And I managed to have while the price is lower at $600 and right now, I can see that the price is really good, so the more bitcoins you'll hold the better.

Saving bitcoin for future is a good thing to do but I will not hold them for a very long time as there is no guarantee that price will go higher in future so I will prefer to sell them when its giving me enough profits as I can buy them back when price drops again in near future.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:59:25 AM

Saving bitcoin for future is a good thing to do but I will not hold them for a very long time as there is no guarantee that price will go higher in future so I will prefer to sell them when its giving me enough profits as I can buy them back when price drops again in near future.
Yes that is right because we can't predict the future and the only thin g we can do is to sell our bitcoins when the price is enough for us and it meet our expectation already. We don't need to wait and hold for a long time because there is some scenarios that can affect the price and make it very low which is considered a loss for us.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

Yes that is right because we can't predict the future and the only thin g we can do is to sell our bitcoins when the price is enough for us and it meet our expectation already. We don't need to wait and hold for a long time because there is some scenarios that can affect the price and make it very low which is considered a loss for us.

If price goes down then it can bounce back but the only issue is that we don't know how long we need to wait to see higher price and that makes holding very risky so the best thing would be to sell them when you are making some profits instead of holding them too long.
MioTaiHeo

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

If price goes down then it can bounce back but the only issue is that we don't know how long we need to wait to see higher price and that makes holding very risky so the best thing would be to sell them when you are making some profits instead of holding them too long.

I disagree with you. Now there are a lot of investors who are ready to keep bitcoin for several years. They bought it for less than $ 400. This is a very good move. Now their capital has multiplied by three times. And in a few years can be multiplied by 10 times
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

I disagree with you. Now there are a lot of investors who are ready to keep bitcoin for several years. They bought it for less than $ 400. This is a very good move. Now their capital has multiplied by three times. And in a few years can be multiplied by 10 times

How can you be so sure that it will get multiplied by 10 times in future? There is also a possibility that price will go down if there is any bad news related to bitcoins and may not recover again so no one can predict what will happen with the price of bitcoins in future.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:32:19 PM

If you believe bitcoin and has a basing it's growth with the charts, you will be glad to hold it for a longer time. As I'm doing it because of those people that became successful and riches upon holding a lot of it. And if you'll going to have a look at the charts you will find it out that the longer you are going to hold, it's more profitable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1498

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:43:15 PM

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin is a long term investment which can fetch you a much higher return than any other conventional investment available in the market. I started with bitcoin when the price was at 450 USD and look at the current pricing of bitcoin. You will understand that how much profit I have made just by holding some bitcoins in my wallet.

However, the profit was not realized because I din't sell my bitcoin yet. I am hoping for more. I have a plan to hold my bitcoins for another couple of years and then I will sell it all to make a huge amount of money just by holding bitcoin.

MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:05:10 PM

You are talking about the guarantee while there is the fact that the price of bitcoin will go rise in the future without any doubt because the amount of bitcoin is limited and the demand of bitcoin is on rise so a situation will occur when the price of bitcoin will be much high that one satoshi will be equal to one dollar.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:05:04 AM

I think basically people have to believe in bitcoin to invest and get a profit in bitcoin. Because when they do not believe in bitcoin All they do in bitcoin is panic and fear. So I'm sure investors are choosing to save their bitcoin for the future Has full confidence in bitcoin mate
MacT

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:24:34 AM

one problem of holding your bitcoin a longtime in your personal wallet.. is the chain can and will outgrow the storage. how big were most HD's when btc first came out?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: