Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing an Automated Bitcoin Trading System  (Read 238 times)
goodoboy (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:44:33 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 11:44:18 PM by goodoboy

Hello,

I have experience developing trading systems in NinjaTrader for CME future markets.

Two Questions please:

1. What platform and broker do you recommend for programming, back testing, and auto trading a bitcoins? What is your review on JAFX broker (https://www.jafx.com/)?

2. What platform and broker do you recommend for simulated trading bitcoins for practice?

Thanks,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:07:22 PM

jafx? what the fuck is that? if you mean in where you can develop your own bot, then do it on your craft table, if you have some previous knowledge about how to develop a bot, or a semi automated bitcoin trading system you should be able to develop it without those stuff.
Poloniex and bittrex are the best exchanges or trading sites for who you can develop a bot, because those are the most easily ones.. anyway, good luck with your project, maybe you are going to need some luck, and patience, of course.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:26:08 PM

Hello,

I have experience developing trading systems in NinjaTrader for CME future markets.

Two Questions please:

1. What platform and broker do you recommend for programming, back testing, and auto trading a bitcoins? What is your review on JAFX?

2. What platform and broker do you recommend for simulated trading bitcoins for practice?

Thanks,

I don't know anything about JAFX, Never heard of it. Are you sure you don't mean JAXX?

As for which platform to use, I highly suggest Poloniex as it has already been proven to work with automatic trading bots such as Gunbot. Other than when they had some service interruptions last month, I have only heard good things about them.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
goodoboy (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:50:05 PM

jafx? what the fuck is that? if you mean in where you can develop your own bot, then do it on your craft table, if you have some previous knowledge about how to develop a bot, or a semi automated bitcoin trading system you should be able to develop it without those stuff.
Poloniex and bittrex are the best exchanges or trading sites for who you can develop a bot, because those are the most easily ones.. anyway, good luck with your project, maybe you are going to need some luck, and patience, of course.

Thank you Anonylz,

I was referring to the broker https://www.jafx.com/. They allow trading BTC/USD and was curious on their reviews. I need a reliable broker I trust we good data feed, not to much delay.

Thank you
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:58:18 PM

Evolve Market and Whaleclub has a demo account, both are also supporting api so you can do your programmable trading.  Are you planning to create a bot?  
I am a newbie programmer,  planning to learn that api programming thing oneday.

Hello,

Two Questions please:

1. What platform and broker do you recommend for programming, back testing, and auto trading a bitcoins? What is your review on JAFX?

Thanks,
goodoboy (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:49:41 AM

Evolve Market and Whaleclub has a demo account, both are also supporting api so you can do your programmable trading.  Are you planning to create a bot?  
I am a newbie programmer,  planning to learn that api programming thing oneday.

Hello,

Two Questions please:

Thanks,

Thank you. Simplefx is good too. They have a web base platform and connection to Mt4. They have a big spread of $22ish though trading bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: