Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 09:49:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when bitcoin can be used by all levels of society?  (Read 15237 times)
Spontebob

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:45:42 AM

I hope that bitcoin is already in use by all levels of society in the next seven years, so that every economic activity in every transaction it could use bitcoin!
I think it is being used already by all the levels of society since technology is still growing still as time passes by. Internet is the only thing you need if you want to access bitcoin and you can learn it furthermore as you explore the wonders of bitvoin regardless of your level in society. Some people are even using it as an escape pod from poverty to being rich. This just simply shows how bitcoin gives oppurtunity to everyone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bololord

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:52:22 AM

I hope that bitcoin is already in use by all levels of society in the next seven years, so that every economic activity in every transaction it could use bitcoin!
Bitcoin is worldwide so it means any people ca use this but i think bitcoin is only for a people who have a smart brain because as far as now many people in my country did not know about bitcoin becasuse its a long process to know it id sad to know.

carlisle1

Activity: 602

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:21:12 AM

There is now specific level of society that requires to use bitcoins,they only need internet and capacity to understand and willingness to learn what crypto is all about.how they can explore inside in good faith and interest for the benefits of us all.thats the only thing needed for all levels to be in thiw community

ongels

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:34:18 AM

It needs adaptation and support from national government to make things realize, We all know that there are still people who are ignorant in terms of cryptocurrencies, but if the government has full support to educate our countrymen especially to the minority group then it would be easy for everybody to adapt bitcoins as a means of living.

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:36:55 AM

Bitcoin is known to be a great way to escape poverty meaning most of the people here are from the low level hoping bitcoin would help them get in the higher level. This is so obvious that almost everyone is able to access bitcoin since we are in the digital age where internet is not just a simple need but a necessity. This is a great thing to have if everyone is accessible to bitcoin because this will help them become more able to grab the chance of being rich.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:47:50 AM

I think it is now, because many data say that almost all social layers have used bitcoin, maybe the number of users from low layers is not more than 10% but it is already representative that all social layers have used bitcoin.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTubeDiscordTelegram
SocialCreamy

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:00:17 AM

It requires more recognition simply because lots of people in today's world continueto be unacquainted with bitcoins and its use. If the people who are currently utilizing bitcoins try to aware other people within their group then quickly you will see a period when bitcoin will begin to use within every degree of the society.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:03:56 AM

This will be possible if all nations in the whole world will be all using the advance technology in which the people will be all computer literate too so that people will all know how digital technologies will work in which is very important in all bitcoin transactions. The supportvof the government shoudly be badly needed too to make this educating will become possible in which will need of financial resources.

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:06:35 AM

Anyone can use and earn bitcoin as long as they have prior knowledge about bitcoin. I think in 2025-2030, bitcoin will be more popular and more people will use and earn it. It can also be used by all levels of society in the future because cryptocurrencies are the money of the future. I hope that will happen in the future so that our economy can rise and develop.
dongyi17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:23:18 AM

it will take time before anyone get used to bitcoin, as we all know not all people know this, it depends on the places they belong to, and the status of their economy but sooner or later  they will learn to adapt it and transact and make money through it, and make a progress in their daily living and in their community.. and country.

radjie

Activity: 294

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:37:43 AM

Infrastructure support such as power grids and the Internet is a very important element in relation to Bitcoin, if those two elements already exist, I believe Bitcoin can be operated by all walks of life on this earth.

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Sustainable Crypto - Mining    
   ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
DevilSlayer

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:46:16 AM

I think the society will adpat the bitcoin 10 years  from now. The bitcoin is still gaining popularity and power. I believe that the cashless society will happen in the near future.

gyu22

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:00:52 AM

It needs several conditions that are difficult to meet: easiness of use for basic users of technology, scalability and no interference of governments. The two first conditions will be easier to met that the last one, but I'm optimistic. 

metenjean

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:03:51 AM

I think it is being used already by all the levels of society since technology is still growing still as time passes by. Internet is the only thing you need if you want to access bitcoin and you can learn it furthermore as you explore the wonders of bitvoin regardless of your level in society. Some people are even using it as an escape pod from poverty to being rich. This just simply shows how bitcoin gives oppurtunity to everyone.
Dont really agree with your statement as all levels of society might know about the bitcoin and the blockchain technology but i dont think they really used bitcoin, some might used it but bitcoin hasnt globalized yet as bitcoin still got regulation issues to concerned with and perhaps it will take another 3-5 years to make it possible to be accessed by all  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
z38630610

Activity: 676

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:32:55 AM

I think seven years is short time for using bitcoin in many levels of society. It is sure that bitcoin is still using in many levels but there is still so many people who don't know about bitcoin. At first this situation has to be disappeared.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
bossgucci

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

It can already be used by all levels of society but people just do not trust it or do not want anything to do with it you should ask when will bitcoin be used by everyone i think that is impossible even after a lot of years not everyone is using papal either?
pecson134

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:05:37 AM

I think this would be possible but it will be difficult to implement. For those who were already knew the current trends in technology and bitcoins would not be having problems when using it but this idea would be deemed hard for those people who weren't had enough knowledge in this kind of things especially for those who are not using gadgets like phones and computers. You can teach those who weren't familiar on these kinds of things but you still need to consider the interest of the person if he or she wants to use bitcoins.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
TOKENIZING INFLUENCERS GLOBALLY
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
HoneycakeBIossom

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:07:11 PM

Ouch. I HIGHLY HIGHLY question that in Wa.  I cant talk for other says but I know washington will not allow that to travel.  I talk to the Liquer and Marijuana board on nearly a daily basis. They are doing nevertheless offer an API to construct your personal program ontop of biotrack or allow it to be suitable.But replacing and or including a whole supplementary program merely will not travel here I'm able to all but guarantee that.I HIGHLY suggest making The system suitable for the current API.DEV should you lile to Pm hours me to discuss im more than pleased to assist and even keep you in touch using the actual people that make those decisions for the state.
dongyi17

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:21:18 AM

There is possibility that bitcoin can be used by all level in society considering that most of the people now all over the world have access to internet but it it will take time for them to really learn about it. and when it happen it would be a big help for them and for their economy

zhelis74

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:35:43 AM

There is possibility that bitcoin can be used by all level in society considering that most of the people now all over the world have access to internet but it it will take time for them to really learn about it. and when it happen it would be a big help for them and for their economy
It takes time to be fully used in all levels of society, as we know that all people in every society has a different kind for the way of living, interest and life standing.
Besides of that there are lots of society that internet is hard them to get, considering those remote areas. But i still believe that in the near future bitcoin as an electronics money can be used for all levels of society when the world is fully interconnected to internet and real money will be obsolete.

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.