Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [No name Facebook] I'm providing facebook account with no name.  (Read 821 times)
lecongnhan123 (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:21:19 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 03:12:56 AM by lecongnhan123

Hello, thanks for looking here.
Do you want to be special? Do you want to be the one who is just like a ghost? Everyone will be surprise because of your name.
Take a look:
Payment Method Accepted: Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum and perfectmoney. It will take 15$ per account, the price decreases if you can prove that you are kind. lol
PM me on BTCtalk or on Skype: lecongnhan29 if you are interested in being the special.
Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:30:08 PM

You should at least tell us what is your price?
Anyway if account have no name, and facebook will block for some reason this account, then you can not confirm that it is your account.
Is very easy to lost account like this, so for me it is very risky. Is there any protection for situation like this?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:36:46 PM

You should at least tell us what is your price?
Anyway if account have no name, and facebook will block for some reason this account, then you can not confirm that it is your account.
Is very easy to lost account like this, so for me it is very risky. Is there any protection for situation like this?
Thanks for replying,
So, to answer your question, I have to tell you some process in making this kind of accounts. We have to verify this account to change the name into nothing (of course, the process to verify is special). So, dont worry about losing your account because it's verified.
And also, I will take 15$ per account, rate decreases if you are kind Wink
Thank you
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:59:54 PM

can you send link to any sample account ?
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

can you send link to any sample account ?

This is my friend's account, he's using it: https://www.facebook.com/Dongnguyenhat
And this is a new account that I am going to sell: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015397658832
You can do anything with you account that you bought.
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:06:01 AM

Bump!
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 04:05:14 AM

but i can see youre facebook name, Nat D
facebook account with no name only you write in wall facebook profile
but is good service
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:07:48 AM

but is good service
That's not facebook name, sir, that's "Other name", it's an additional option in Facebook account setting.
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:23:07 AM

Why anyone paid you for this? If anyone searching it on google, He/she can easily found this service. However, This types of activities Facebook doesn't  allow this. Those account will surely wanted verefication sooner or later
You cant find out any information on Google, and those accounts are not gonna be banned because we verified them
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:25:08 AM

Its so simple and u want 15$. Do not fooled people please. I will not say anyone how can u do this but change this price. I dont judge you but 15$ for just a simple action is not fair. Besides i think noone will pay this price for noname fb account.

These 3 words make sense for u. ''Proxy , Firefox , Bahasa Indonesia''

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
lecongnhan123 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:27:14 AM

Its so simple and u want 15$. Do not fooled people please. I will not say anyone how can u do this but change this price. I dont judge you but 15$ for just a simple action is not fair. Besides i think noone will pay this price for noname fb account.

These 3 words make sense for u. ''Proxy , Firefox , Bahasa Indonesia''
I'm providing services for people who need and dont know how to do,  sir, not people who already known, who will pay for a service that they can provide themself?
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:21:48 AM

Is this safe? not sure how can this be useful except for making some people think how you did it lol.
How much are you looking for doing this?
Edit : the answer is 15$ my bad.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:07:03 AM

but is good service
No. It's not his facebook name, look carefully on the next pics, it didn't (blank). I don't undertand what you write in the next 2 and 3 sentences, spamming for your sig, maybe?

However, This types of activities Facebook doesn't  allow this. Those account will surely wanted verefication sooner or later
You cant find out any information on Google, and those accounts are not gonna be banned because we verified them
How you verified them?
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 09:40:21 AM

I am sorry I don't mean to spoil your business but you are charging too much fpr something which others are sharing for free.
Have a look https://m.facebook.com/notes/free-ntc-ncell-internet-tips-and-tricks/how-to-create-invisible-name-facebook-account-/1463633177212678/
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

Why anyone paid you for this? If anyone searching it on google, He/she can easily found this service. However, This types of activities Facebook doesn't  allow this. Those account will surely wanted verefication sooner or later

You can find in google on how to do that, i found out how to do that around 2-3years ago and its only possible to do it if you are in some countries that blank name is allowed, afaik it is based on their alphabet, countries that are using the english alphabet are not allowed to use blank name
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:15:22 PM

Twre really isn't anything special about this account at all other than the special characters that you used to name the account. The other giy was right andthis can easily be done and the instruction is available for free out there in google. Don't waste money in this.
user27

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:16:42 PM

This service is like saying I'll create you a Google account without a mobile phone number attached to it...

You're stealing others Ideas's off the internet and reusing it to make profit... And it's just common knowledge really.

And you're charging $15 for it. That's the worst part.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: