Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gearbest 3rd Anniversary Flash Sale:$20.89 for Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Watches  (Read 381 times)
Gearbest (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:54:22 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 01:11:32 PM by Gearbest

Dear friends,
Nice to say hello to you all.
I am Anny,from gearbest.com.Would like to try my best to help you all if you need help from Gearbest.

Today,bring a great news for you.

##$20.89 for Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Watches in our Gearbest 3rd Anniversary Flash Sale.

Limit buying,pls feel free to check: here

http://gloimg.gearbest.com/gb/pdm-product-pic/Electronic/2016/06/02/goods-img/1487104233801084174.jpg

Btw,flash sale page and some funny events,pls check:Here

Nice day!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 12:56:34 PM

Dear friends,
I am Anny,from gearebst.com.Would like to try my best to help you all if you need help from Gearbest.

##$20.89 for Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Watches in our Gearbest 3rd Anniversary Flash Sale.

Limit buying,pls feel free to check: here

Pictrue:

Nice day!

Hi Anny,

Can i conclude that gearbest is going to accept bitcoin as a payment option in the future?
Also, as an official representative of such a big company, it might be wise to correct your spelling mistakes and/or add some proof that you're actually working for gearbest (like adding a gearbest email address where we can contact you to verify you actually work for them)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gearbest (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:11:05 PM

Dear friends,
I am Anny,from gearbest.com.Would like to try my best to help you all if you need help from Gearbest.

Limited buying,pls feel free to check: here

Pictrue: http://gloimg.gearbest.com/gb/pdm-product-pic/Electronic/2016/06/02/goods-img/1487104233801084174.jpg

Nice day!

Hi Anny,

Can i conclude that gearbest is going to accept bitcoin as a payment option in the future?
Also, as an official representative of such a big company, it might be wise to correct your spelling mistakes and/or add some proof that you're actually working for gearbest (like adding a gearbest email address where we can contact you to verify you actually work for them)

hello mocacinno,
thank you for your reply.
I am a new user here and need time to add more info in my user page.
don't worry,I am Gearebst tean member,will active here in the futrue.

the problem about bitcoin payment method,I need to ask help from my colleague.then,I hope that can give you a useful answer.

any thing need me to help you,pls feel free to tell me.
thank you again.
Anny
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 02:32:03 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 06:35:57 AM by mocacinno

hello mocacinno,
thank you for your reply.
I am a new user here and need time to add more info in my user page.
don't worry,I am Gearebst tean member,will active here in the futrue.

the problem about bitcoin payment method,I need to ask help from my colleague.then,I hope that can give you a useful answer.

any thing need me to help you,pls feel free to tell me.
thank you again.
Anny

No worries, it's a friendly community, altough it might be wise to find out if you will add bitcoin as a payment option, since you're promoting your employer's site on a bitcoin-centered forum Wink

BTW: i see you added a gearbest email addy to your profile, i'll do a test email, and verify if you can receive mail on this address Smiley

EDIT: i sent an email to the address on her bitcointalk profile (...@gearbest.com) and got a reply, so i can vouch that this person works for gearbest Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gearbest (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

dear friends,
bring some flash sale info here.

# NO.1  DJI Mavic Pro Mini RC Quadcopter #

URL: http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_483950.html

Coupon code: MavicPro      Coupon Price: $1299

The drone only weighs 743g and has the same size as a bottle of water when folded. Mavic Pro is the most portable, powerful and sophisticated UAV in DJI's portfolio. It boasts 7km wide video transmission system with the smallest 3-axis stabilization gimbals and no-compromise 4K UHD camera. It can reach the speed of 18 m/s and even fly up to 27 minutes. Additionally, armed with 4 vision cameras, it can detect obstacles 15m in front and avoid them while flying as quickly as 36kph ( 22 mph ).The redundancy of the sensor provides you with twice safer flight.

# NO.2  ILIFE V7S Pro Smart Robotic Vacuum Cleaner #

URL: http://www.gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_603425.html

Coupon code: Home8OFF Coupon Price: 180.31$

With new upgrade version of the water tank, it is equipped with the pump to control drip, the machine will be even dripping while running. Also, the software is upgraded, and algorithm is optimized to improve the recharge rate, while adding new function as mopping reservation.  When using dust storage tank box, it becomes a sweeper, when using water storage tank box, it becomes a mop. Enable this cleaner working in the narrow space, it is possible to clean the bottom of furniture and corners. Furthermore, It can better protect the furniture with Professional anti-collision system. When the power is about to run out, the sweeper will go back to the charging base.

# NO.3  PIMAX 4K UHD Virtual Reality 3D PC Headset #

URL: http://www.gearbest.com/pc-headset/pp_423476.html?wid=21

In Flash Sale: $299.00

It is the first VR headset providing a 4K UHD image at a stunning resolution of 3840x2160P and 8.29 million pixels as the name suggests. It supports Virtual 5.1 Sound Stage for immerse sound experience, and built-in microphone for communicate with others in the game.

# NO.4  Ceramic Bearing Gyro Focus Toy for Killing Time #

URL: http://www.gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_606385.html?wid=21

Coupon code: TOY15OFF    Coupon Price: 3.09$

The Gyro is easy to carry, you can play with it anytime as you like. It is an unique gift for your friends and perfect ornaments for your parties, such as costume party, birthday party, Fools Day, etc. There is not a bad choice for kids as well, anyone can play with it to relieve stress and anxiety just hold the spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly.

# NO.5  Original Xiaomi Mi R1D AC WiFi Router English Version # -- In Flash Sale: 89.99$

URL: http://www.gearbest.com/networking-communication/pp_152929.html?wid=11

MI wireless router, features a 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 dual-core processor, 256MB of RAM, Ethernet, WiFi, NFC and a USB2.0 port. It supports a speed of up to 1167Mbps like its mini version. A cross between an 802.11ac WiFi router and a network-attached storage device. However, it comes with a 1TB hard disk to let you store files, enough capacity to download 1000 HD movies, store 40,000 songs or keep 100,000 RAW format photos. This wireless router supports dual-band WiFi 802.11ac and comes with its own 1TB hard drive. 

Keep your eyes on the latest cool tech promo-list, let us seek for next top must-have gadgets. Crave some bargains and want to save BIG? Just hit up all our bargains: enjoy our coupons, Add-ons and rock Gearbest Party storm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: