Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 1349 times)
want0sell (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 250

View Profile
-
March 12, 2017, 01:54:13 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 07:36:58 PM by want0sell

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:58:53 AM

Nice to hear that. The account is still in restriction. Making money is not by threaten people. You just give me the account a minute ago and request payment immediately but there is still error. Sorry but your account is denied. As a task maker, i have a right to reject your
Btw, i have not even received password and username
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:38:54 PM

bump.
Since you're bumping the thread again,I just posted something you should read :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1822127.msg18158823#msg18158823

Who are you expecting to reply ? The accused is replying to the thread and you should really sort the matter out with them.DT's could help if the other party is not replying when they're aware of the thread,that's not the case here.You both should come to a mutual agreement..
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 03:41:45 PM

Buying AWS on a cheap rate is a clear symbol that you want to be indulge in fraud.It leavs no difference between you and the guy who ran away with your money.
I have said it many times here that why would anyone will sell you things that costs 80-100$ @15$.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

yescopyleftsounds

Activity: 215
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 05:27:21 AM

Hope you both solve this soon.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:48:31 AM

has this been solves??

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 10:09:54 AM

I've tagged the user in question hoping for this to reach a resolve (especially considering the amount in question is trivial).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ged00u

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

I've tagged the user in question hoping for this to reach a resolve (especially considering the amount in question is trivial).
Oh nice. Very nice about that. I will screenshot all conversation and show it to you. Lol ex-mod has came to the rescue
And please read my post clearly. I have the right to refuse the account if it is not qualified. Moreover, I have not receive account from this person.
Read carefully before giving red tag to some one. It wont make you become Moderator again
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 11:00:32 AM

Oh nice. Very nice about that. I will screenshot all conversation and show it to you. Lol ex-mod has came to the rescue
And please read my post clearly. I have the right to refuse the account if it is not qualified. Moreover, I have not receive account from this person.
Read carefully before giving red tag to some one. It wont make you become Moderator again
Resorting to trolling now? How professional, although expected from scammers (or 'accused scammers').

From what I've seen, you've wasted OPs time, therefore effectively scamming him/her for the mentioned amount. The rating is going to stick unless someone can prove or logically argue otherwise.
 Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ged00u

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:28:37 AM

Resorting to trolling now? How professional, although expected from scammers (or 'accused scammers').

From what I've seen, you've wasted OPs time, therefore effectively scamming him/her for the mentioned amount. The rating is going to stick unless someone can prove or logically argue otherwise.
 Roll Eyes
That is wierd. I have my ToS. He broke the rule so there will be no payment. Will you continue to do it if you find yourself not qualify the Rule? There are many campaign out there and managers can easily refuse people's effort if they are found breaking the rule. why I can not be like them? Think about that. I thought you were a clever person. I respect what you have done for our community and the way you did to recover people's Bitcoin from Respectomy ICO. Therefore, please read everything carefully one more time, please
And moreover, for the previous account, I did pay for his effort although he did not succeed in making an account.
Then, he returned with new account and threated me to make a payment for him or he would make a scam accusation. I can not condon this type of behavior.
I will screenshot the conversation once I get home if those explanations do not make sense to you
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:40:00 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2017, 01:19:00 PM by Lauda

That is wierd. I have my ToS.
I don't see no ToS in OP. All I see is a 'guide' on what need be done.

There are many campaign out there and managers can easily refuse people's effort if they are found breaking the rule. why I can not be like them?
False equivalency. There is no ToS.

Then, he returned with new account and threated me to make a payment for him or he would make a scam accusation. I can not condon this type of behavior.
I will screenshot the conversation once I get home if those explanations do not make sense to you
Now this is interesting. If the OP did in fact threaten you [1], then I am going to remove my feedback right away (and consider this "resolved"). I will not support blackmailers.

Update:
[1] - Sounds very much like a threat.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

Yes, I said I would open a scam accusation. how is this a threat? a scam accusation is what you do when someone scams you correct?
There is no scam. As it is stated in OPs thread:
Otherwise, you can reject this job (i can also deny your account if it is useless)
He simply denied your account deeming it useless. I have suggested him/her to separate the 'guide' and rules/ToS to make this straightforward.

i simply said please pay me or i will have to open a scam accusation.
He must pay for your useless account, else you will try to tarnish his reputation (which resulted in two untrusted negatives at the time of writing, one being yours). That's the impression that I've got after reading the conversation.

i never used a different skype, and frankly i dont see how i "blackmailed" him. Could i have an explanation please Lauda?
I never stated that you've explicitly blackmailed him. I was assuming this to be the case based on ged00u's statement. This was before I saw the chat between him and you.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 02:14:28 PM

Not a useless account.. it is fully verified as stated in OP's thread! He said he wanted possession of the account for 2 days before payment which was unacceptable. I can provide proof of this as well
So he/she did not have the account in possession for 2 days? Did you have to spend any money for the account? If not, I don't see where the scam is then. You still have your account, the other user still has his/her BTC.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 05:21:53 AM

The account is useless to me, but I followed all his instructions and wasted tons of my time making it!
-snip-

Ah here we go. Quoted from his thread "I have a small task which takes only your 10 minutes. Here is what you need to do"
By "tons of your time", you mean you spent a few minutes setting it up and the rest was waiting for Amazon? Lips sealed

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lontongpangsit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:15:19 PM

Want0sell  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=865791  is scammer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=890574
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: